S-FM 318: Super Basic Redemption (9P) - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

Re: Super Basic Redemption

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM PowersThatBe View Post
    I just gave you my explanation. You’re sitting here at EoD apologizing to people for being inactive. That sounds like scum.
    I didn't need to draw attention to myself. Nobody was really focusing on me. I could've just coasted and been fine. You're paranoid, aren't you? UwU

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

Ill vote Mike, yzb or Mag today. Of the three I believe Mike should be the first to go, followed by Mag. I feel like Mag is a scum trying to paint Light_Yagami, or a town whos getting too hung up on avatars and RVS. Mike is taking a less active role and yzb is the mindless sheep watching it all unfold.

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

ugh FUCK. Mags push on Kira looks really bad although Kiras defense is equally terrible. Yelling nonsense about how people townread activity when nobodys reason to vote them was that.
    honestly if i were to go with my gut id be lynching kira here 100% of the time. i do not want to be influenced by an emotional appeal coming from a scum because those just suck the hrdest.

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

Look, I don't really like yzb, here, but I'm willing to give inactivity another shot (yzb) over someone who has proven that they want to be antagonizing AND useless (light).

also this:

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM yzb25 View Post
    I didn't need to draw attention to myself. Nobody was really focusing on me. I could've just coasted and been fine. You're paranoid, aren't you? UwU

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    Look, I don't really like yzb, here, but I'm willing to give inactivity another shot (yzb) over someone who has proven that they want to be antagonizing AND useless (light).

also this:
    Low IQ Play. Next Time I Roll Scum Ill Just Be Low Activity. Thats Why Town Always Loses On This Site.

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Light_Yagami View Post
    -vote S-FM Mike
    Ok With This Too
    Ya me too.
    -vote S-FM Mike
    Voting with no reason given is just as unhelpful toward EoD as it is in the middle of the day. It might even be more unhelpful. The odds of lynching scum are way too low given how few posts have been made today.

PTB, short and sweet, why are you voting Light_Yagami?

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM AIVION View Post
    Voting with no reason given is just as unhelpful toward EoD as it is in the middle of the day. It might even be more unhelpful. The odds of lynching scum are way too low given how few posts have been made today.

PTB, short and sweet, why are you voting Light_Yagami?
    They are spouting nonsense about how they are getting scumread for their lack of activity when nobody scumread them for that reason.
    W/e I just had a really shitty day today so my reads feel like shit and whenever I vote someone I just think of all the reasons why they cannot be scum. Its so freaking annoying. Im sorry but I dont think Ill be of use to anyone right now. The town would probably be better off I completely unvoted and didnt fuck this up royally.

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

They are spouting nonsense about how they are getting scumread for their lack of activity when nobody scumread them for that reason.
    W/e I just had a really shitty day today so my reads feel like shit and whenever I vote someone I just think of all the reasons why they cannot be scum. Its so freaking annoying. Im sorry but I dont think Ill be of use to anyone right now. The town would probably be better off I completely unvoted and didnt fuck this up royally.
    I dislike when people make perpendicular, nonsensical arguments.

-vote S-FM Light_Yagami

22. ISO #422

I actually am considering it. I am afraid of hitting town, though
    Bro me too. Light_Yagamis defense is terrible and seems more like an AtE. The question is does that AtE come from town or scum? Mag seems to be passing oft a policy lynch as a legit lynch with real reasoning behind it and I cannot tell if thats a tunneling townie or a scum.

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

Night 1

S-FM Light_Yagami (4 [L-1]):
    S-FM PowersThatBe, S-FM AIVION, S-FM Mike, S-FM Magoroth
    S-FM Mike (2 [L-3]):
    S-FM Distorted, S-FM Light_Yagami
    S-FM Magoroth (1 [L-4]):
    S-FM Stealthbomber16

S-FM Light_Yagami has been Lynched. As the dust settles from the anger they look closer and notice his walet had droped from the body and sees He was a Citzen of Basicton.

Living Players Graveyard How they died
    @S-FM Mike
    @S-FM Distorted
    @S-FM Magoroth
    @S-FM PowersThatBe
    @S-FM yzb25
    @S-FM AIVION
    @S-FM Stealthbomber16
    @S-FM Marshmallow Marshall
    S-FM Light_Yagami (Citzen) Lynched Day 1

Night 1 will end:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Night actions will only be accepted up until 1 hour before night ends!
    All Night actions will only be accepted by PM to Mike @ sc2mafia.com or my discord Dude Mike#0862 !
    Last edited by Mike; December 12th, 2020 at 06:36 PM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

27. ISO #427

Day 2

In the Night S-FM PowersThatBe has been Killed. He was a Citzen of Basicton.

Living Players Graveyard How they died
    @S-FM Mike
    @S-FM Distorted
    @S-FM Magoroth
    @S-FM yzb25
    @S-FM AIVION
    @S-FM Stealthbomber16
    @S-FM Marshmallow Marshall
    S-FM Light_Yagami (Citzen)
    S-FM PowersThatBe (Citzen)
    Lynched Day 1
    Killed Night 1

Day 2 will end:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

4 votes to hammer.

Last edited by Mike; December 15th, 2020 at 12:24 PM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

First off, I'm not sorry Light is gone. If I get voted today, I'll still consider my participation in this game a double positive one because I managed to find a townsperson.

Second, SB16 is clean. But as cop, this is not a hard claim because I want to try to find scum tomorrow. If I die though, I think sb is a good person to lead the town. I chose not to reaction test someone because I'm not trying to get a bullet as fake cop.

Aivion as scum doesn't add another vote for Light.

Furthermore, my inclination is that scum were not on the light train and didn't actively want light to be yeeted. They would have rather had mag vs light go into day 2. And killing PTB makes the push against the people on Light's train more focused, as PTB was obviously most towny.

I wish Yzb would have done something more useful than call out people for "post farming", but the wifom with not cominig back for EoD is pretty good.

Given that scum knew that light was bad, how hard did they try to get another person yeeted yesterday. It kind of seemed like it was onto Mike and Aivion, wasn't it?

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

First off, I'm not sorry Light is gone. If I get voted today, I'll still consider my participation in this game a double positive one because I managed to find a townsperson.

Second, SB16 is clean. But as cop, this is not a hard claim because I want to try to find scum tomorrow. If I die though, I think sb is a good person to lead the town. I chose not to reaction test someone because I'm not trying to get a bullet as fake cop.

Aivion as scum doesn't add another vote for Light.

Furthermore, my inclination is that scum were not on the light train and didn't actively want light to be yeeted. They would have rather had mag vs light go into day 2. And killing PTB makes the push against the people on Light's train more focused, as PTB was obviously most towny.

I wish Yzb would have done something more useful than call out people for "post farming", but the wifom with not cominig back for EoD is pretty good.

Given that scum knew that light was bad, how hard did they try to get another person yeeted yesterday. It kind of seemed like it was onto Mike and Aivion, wasn't it?

First, of all. If you are town should feel bad that light is gone. Because, he was town. Town is now in a worse position. With two town now dead.

Also, yeet sounds like something that a lemming would yell when going off a cliff.

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

That's precisely why I apologized for being rather inactive, UwU. However, like I also said, the posts of day 1 had yielded nothing substantial. It was a mistake to yeet, especially for such foolish reasoning as "I don't like how this guy is typing". I find it puzzling Marshmallow Marshall is FoSing with the reasoning of "only scum asks why". Speaks of somebody who lacks any logical reasoning, or somebody intentionally trying to mislead town.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    yeet sounds like something that a lemming would yell when going off a cliff.
    Why are you so banal about bringing up the 'yeet' thing? This is, like, your third post about it. You're not benefitting town when you create disorganization and make actual conversation difficult.

You're goofy.

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

@S-FM Magoroth

Either you are evil taking heat off of Aivion. Because you know Aivion is town. Your claiming cop. But, it adds doubt to your claim that SB16 is clean. Since your not hard claiming said cop.

Or

You are town and feel Aivion is town. Thus making your claim more credible.
    You're speaking and saying nothing. It's like you type exactly what you think, as you think it, without thinking your posts out. It's actually frustrating.

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

You're speaking and saying nothing. It's like you type exactly what you think, as you think it, without thinking your posts out. It's actually frustrating.
    Well to add more context, I suspect Aivion. Because, powers suspected him and formed an opinion based around their interactions and thought. Might have been on to something.

Then the not hard claim also adds doubt to the sb16 claim if clean.

For me the execution should be between aivion and sb16. Add extra scrutiny to them slots.
    For the moment the only two slots, I'm willing to lynch/execute/give a lethal injection/electric chair and so on.

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

Well to add more context, I suspect Aivion. Because, powers suspected him and formed an opinion based around their interactions and thought. Might have been on to something.
    You say this about me but it could be projection because you are in the same boat~

-vote S-FM Marshmallow Marshall

real vote, your posts are kinda gay ngl
    And Gay = Scum M8
    Then, he said the vote was real
    No, that vote was real.
    If you believe strongly that PTB FoSing someone is AI then it looks like you may have scum slipped!!

45. ISO #445

So, basically, you just want to do the opposite of whatever Mag says. Is there any reasoning to this, or have you not thought that far ahead yet?
    Actually its his not a hard claim portion.. (If Evil) It could be implying that he is said cop to take heat off someone either aivion or sb16. Aivion to try and pocket aivion. sb16 to claim that their town citizen.

or

If actual cop aivion is a hunch and sb16 is 100% clean.

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

You say this about me but it could be projection because you are in the same boat~

Then, he said the vote was real

If you believe strongly that PTB FoSing someone is AI then it looks like you may have scum slipped!!
    Maybe, you should review. All the context. Not just take one thing out of context.

48. ISO #448

Maybe, you should review. All the context. Not just take one thing out of context.
    I gave you two things specifically to add some context.

Funny you talk about context but failed to give any yourself when you voted me! You didn't even give a reason!

Why do you hold other people to a higher standard than you hold yourself?

49. ISO #449

I gave you two things specifically to add some context.

Funny you talk about context but failed to give any yourself when you voted me! You didn't even give a reason!

Why do you hold other people to a higher standard than you hold yourself?
    I said because you asked why.

50. ISO #450