Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Mike View Post
    Night 1

S-FM Light_Yagami (4 [L-1]):
    S-FM PowersThatBe, S-FM AIVION, S-FM Mike, S-FM Magoroth
    S-FM Mike (2 [L-3]):
    S-FM Distorted, S-FM Light_Yagami
    S-FM Magoroth (1 [L-4]):
    S-FM Stealthbomber16

MM and YZB. Mafia didn't vote because there was no reason for it.
    I didnt vote because, Its day one. and agreed with the willingness to skip. People, who dont know Light/Kira very well wouldnt know. But he is an advocate for no lynch day one most of the time. Also, you believing I'm mafia is very interesting. Because, other then put a vote on someone that was suspected by another town today thats currently dead. Isn't scum related its putting pressure where its due.

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

Re: Super Basic Redemption

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    "Light" had every opportunity to stop yesterday. The only person I can think of that would stick to the gambit is Light himself, but fake Light was trying too hard.

Can you give me a post on why scum Aivion votes for Light in that scenario? And why would scum kill anyone on that Light train? I can admit Aivion asking "why" is funny, but my points seem more alignment indicative, me thinks.
    What should Light have stopped doing specifically? Lynching someone for typing style. Is some bull shit. It also stinks like scum bullshit. I also thought was why, wouldnt scum want to mix into a random day one vote? They do it all the time. To hide or help guarantee a lynch for the day.

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Mike View Post
    Night 1

S-FM Light_Yagami (4 [L-1]):
    S-FM PowersThatBe, S-FM AIVION, S-FM Mike, S-FM Magoroth
    S-FM Mike (2 [L-3]):
    S-FM Distorted, S-FM Light_Yagami
    S-FM Magoroth (1 [L-4]):
    S-FM Stealthbomber16

MM and YZB. Mafia didn't vote because there was no reason for it.
    Odds were higher we'd lynch a town than a scum Day One. Especially on the basis of "I don't like how this guy talks" UwU

It was the worst possible action. And now we have one less townie.

Day One is a joke, lol.

@S-FM Distorted , as for your claims I'm not pushing anybody Day 2, you're wrong. MM is entirely reliant on illogical and circular thought. I don't understand how you can claim I add nothing of value to the conversation when I find MM to be one of the scummiest people alive. I can appreciate you're trying to lead discussion, but I don't understand why you've been tunneling me since the beginning of Day 2. Seems like you're just upset about the mislynch Day 1 and now you're lashing out.

9. ISO #509

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What should Light have stopped doing specifically? Lynching someone for typing style. Is some bull shit. It also stinks like scum bullshit. I also thought was why, wouldnt scum want to mix into a random day one vote? They do it all the time. To hide or help guarantee a lynch for the day.
    I actually agree with this. We had an 80 percent chance to mislynch, and what do you know? We did.

10. ISO #510

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM yzb25 View Post
    Odds were higher we'd lynch a town than a scum Day One. Especially on the basis of "I don't like how this guy talks" UwU

Day One is a joke, lol.

@S-FM Distorted , as for your claims I'm not pushing anybody Day 2, you're wrong. MM is entirely reliant on illogical and circular thought. I don't understand how you can claim I add nothing of value to the conversation when I find MM to be one of the scummiest people alive. I can appreciate you're trying to lead discussion, but I don't understand why you've been tunneling me since the beginning of Day 2. Seems like you're just upset about the mislynch Day 1 and now you're lashing out.
    What specifically makes you believe, Im the scummiest person alive?

11. ISO #511

What specifically makes you believe, Im the scummiest person alive?
    One of, not THE most. I find you scummy because you frequently tunnel with very poor explanation or thought behind it. You've been spamming the thread, and I don't feel anything you've said has been genuine.

12. ISO #512

One of, not THE most. I find you scummy because you frequently tunnel with very poor explanation or thought behind it. You've been spamming the thread, and I don't feel anything you've said has been genuine.
    You are completely entitled to your opinion. Yeah one post was a clarifying post today. Yes because if everyone reads the thread. There wouldnt really be a need to explain all that much.

13. ISO #513

I didnt vote because, Its day one. and agreed with the willingness to skip. People, who dont know Light/Kira very well wouldnt know. But he is an advocate for no lynch day one most of the time.

Day One is a joke, lol.
    So why did neither of you vote skip?

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

@S-FM Stealthbomber16 Instead of focusing on me, shouldnt we be focusing on the two sheriff claims. They both claim to have visited you. And They both said your clean as in being town. One of them is obviously lying.
    Okay, and? My vote is on one of them but you still don't understand the setup of the game?

21. ISO #521

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Stealthbomber16 View Post
    No it wouldn't have. Light wasn't hammered. Mike even clarified about the yeet. The only way for someone not to get yeeted is by voting skip day.
    Again if nobody had voted it would have automatically skipped the day. Man you really need to understand what your reading.

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Distorted View Post
    You did poke PTB, which was absolutely pointless and couldn't lead to anything meaningful. Plus, there's stuff like this:

Which contrasts with:

And as you said, you poked others a few times... but never did you actually commit to a push or do anything that would get useful information to appear.

Oh, so it wasn't a joke, but it wasn't serious... what was it, then? D1 reads are rarely set in stone. Plus, that does not explain any of the following:
    - the weak reasonings to scumread people
    - Mag being over you in your town ranking
    - a townlean on yzb, right after yourself in the list, while he had literally only shitposted at that point of the game
    Trying to do what you can on early trolly D1 is absolutely serious, though. It only seems you're trying to find a semantic hole to hide your inconsistence into right now.

I was saying you two were not incompatible at all as a scumteam to show my world made sense, not that you two had associative scumtells. Now that I put my head further into the tunnel by writing this post, though, I find the random yzb townlean quite interesting. Nothing major, but still interesting.
    Interesting how you overlooked the part of this statement that is actually relevant:
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM AIVION View Post
    No it's not dumb! This game is probably all veterans. A healthy level of paranoia is good for town! As long as you don't overdo it.
    You misrepresented my words for the second time. What you're doing right now is probably part of the reason why this game is so dead. You're lashing out at me for trying to further town's win condition. You keep harping and tunneling on this interaction even though the poke wasn't particularly aggressive and ultimately led to nothing because I dropped it. I got a towny vibe from his resistance so I decided not to keep going.

"It wasn't a joke but it wasn't serious" it was exactly as I already explained. A read list which wasn't set in stone in any way.

I already explained "Mag being above me in my town ranking" by saying it was 2 groups and not a ranking at all.

I already explained YZB being townread in that list because he was null and therefore probably town.

You're tunneling hard right now. You're scumpainting me with weak reasons, one of those weak reasons being that I scumpainted with weak reasons. The difference is that you're pushing hard after the situation got explained when I stopped. Instead of furthering the discussion of my reasoning behind by actions you're simply reiterating points I've already addressed.

Either argue properly at me or don't bother arguing at all.

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

Keep reading..
    I had finished reading when I responded and your logic still doesn't check out. Voting someone is inherently scumpainting, unless you're voting someone who you don't think is scum. Either you lied about not scumpainting me or you're voting someone you don't think is scum. Those are the only two options.

Also, Distorted made a pretty damning case against you.
    Maybe do your own work instead of sheeping?

What work have you done so far in this entire game?

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

Again if nobody had voted it would have automatically skipped the day. Man you really need to understand what your reading.
    No it wouldn't LMAO how did you miss this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    The Rules that will be in the game:
    Same as the Original setup with
    1. 10 min posts a day.
    2. Do not be hostile trying to repeat the the old game.
    3. Do not disrespect the players or player names you may have been RNGed. (Just have fun and make it fun for all).
    4. This is Plurality/ Majority.
    5. 48/24 HR Day night
    6. If you are afraid of getting a name you don't like DONT SIGN!!!.
    7. Suicides are not allowed.
    8. Skips are allowed.
    9. DN and LW are not allowed

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

So 8 makes your case void. But not mine. Again if zero people were voting at the end of the day. None would have died. Make sense yet or do I need to break it down further?
    Im no boomer. Boomers are the generation born during the time after world war 2. People, born between 1942 & 1964. Maybe learn the real word. Because, yeet is not a real word.
    @S-FM Stealthbomber16 Also, while your at it learn your history.
    I thought Mike said Zedus wasn't in this game?

Maybe he just upgraded his Google Translate?

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

Not as unlikely as you think.
    Unlikely based on the fact that Mike felt the need to specify that Zedus wasn't in the game. If there had only been one or two people he thought wouldn't want to play with him then he probably would've PMed them instead of announcing it.

Statistically unlikely~!

40. ISO #540

Unlikely based on the fact that Mike felt the need to specify that Zedus wasn't in the game. If there had only been one or two people he thought wouldn't want to play with him then he probably would've PMed them instead of announcing it.

Statistically unlikely~!
    I mean didnt host specifically warn against com hunting? The answer is. Yes.

You can think I'm this Zedus person. I will politely inform you. That you are incorrect.

41. ISO #541

I mean didnt host specifically warn against com hunting? The answer is. Yes.

You can think I'm this Zedus person. I will politely inform you. That you are incorrect.
    You're not good at following flow of conversation, are you?

I said it was statistically unlikely that you didn't know Zedus.

Using the rules to try to save face is deplorable.

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

I'm in the middle of some games, but just skimmed and wanted to lay down that I'm the real cop, and am NOT ccing Mike. Mike's just being a homie, although he could have picked a better target than to copy me.

I'll respond to Distorted's question about an alternate game state and catch up on the last page after I'm done with my gaming.

45. ISO #545

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    I'm in the middle of some games, but just skimmed and wanted to lay down that I'm the real cop, and am NOT ccing Mike. Mike's just being a homie, although he could have picked a better target than to copy me.

I'll respond to Distorted's question about an alternate game state and catch up on the last page after I'm done with my gaming.
    This is odd.. How can you be hard claiming real cop. But not counterclaiming Mike. I Mean I was totally leaning you as real cop before that. How is Mike just being a homie?

46. ISO #546

This is odd.. How can you be hard claiming real cop. But not counterclaiming Mike. I Mean I was totally leaning you as real cop before that. How is Mike just being a homie?
    He's implying that Mike is also claiming Cop to WIFOM scum from hitting real cop at night.

The fact that he openly asked for another cop claim is interesting because it leaves an opening for scum to claim cop.

47. ISO #547

He's implying that Mike is also claiming Cop to WIFOM scum from hitting real cop at night.

The fact that he openly asked for another cop claim is interesting because it leaves an opening for scum to claim cop.
    I guess Im really asking how does he know Mike is town? At this point. Maybe to much info.

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550

Townreads in order, most to least likely:

Mag - claims cop, seems straightforward and logical enough.
    SB - cleared by Mag. Could be scum gambit, but unlikely.
    Mike - claims cop while neither CCing Mag or being CCed. I like it.
    Aivion - big contributor to day chat, seems straightforward enough.
    MM - scatterbrained, illogical. But he's got one or two points I can agree with.
    Distorted - contributes two, three posts. Makes a vote and leaves. Dwells on Day One troll chat.

Would like to see a MM vs Distorted interaction UwU