S-FM 318: Super Basic Redemption (9P) - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

Re: Super Basic Redemption

I appreciate it when people try to be subtle about how they view others as idiots. It shows a degree of sophistication that is sadly mostly absent from Mafia communities. I dislike how peoples insecurities and lack of good manners leads them to insult others and berate on them in a direct, aggressive, and relatively unchiseled manner.

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM AIVION View Post
    You both look like asses from where I'm sitting. This is purely a penis measurement contest and I'm not sure it serves to further town's win condition.
    I am drawing my own conclusions from that interaction, and would love to hear yours. You're just poking at stuff and saying "this ain't good". And... this ain't good :P

7. ISO #257

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM PowersThatBe View Post
    I appreciate it when people try to be subtle about how they view others as idiots. It shows a degree of sophistication that is sadly mostly absent from Mafia communities. I dislike how peoples insecurities and lack of good manners leads them to insult others and berate on them in a direct, aggressive, and relatively unchiseled manner.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM AIVION View Post
    Just two groups!

Power.... Town... Role... SHUT UP lol

It was late

It's precisely as serious as the posts before it.
    Which means?
    -vote s-fm AIVION

8. ISO #258

yes, being passive-aggressive is the best and most civilized way to solve conflicts, i agree. /s

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

I like your posts but i have a slight worry you’re trying to pocket me. You seem rather confident of my alignment rather early on, and are defending me right out of the gate.
    doubles down on the ptb townread
    you may now banish me into the susp realm, I will remain in your pocket either way
    What I usually do with my early game [townreads] is push them a little and often put them in this back-of-the-mind scum region for a large part of the game. I dont like getting pocketed and i think most people in general dont. That is why really strong players often get lynched more often as town than as scum - they are so towny as town and so honest people just naturally assume they are concocting a mastee scum plan. I dont feel very good in the presence of unsolicited trust. @S-FM Distorted
    well I'm not you i can always jump out of your pocket if so I desire, but currently that is not the case, on the contrary.

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

I’m pretty mindful of AIVION atm. They are an interesting player for sure and I cannot decide if their pushes are scummy or not.... I believe they are a very atrong player capable of doing what they are doing as scum. If it were any other player (I believe I know who the player behind that account is, as scummy as this is lol), i would be townreading them immediately for their behaviour this game. They are definitely not someone to fuck with and should be kept around for at least 3 days. I feel like their alignment will become clearer as the game goes on... and even as scum they would still advance the game state.
    "They could be town but they could also be scum. They're good. I think I know their COM."

I don't see how they're towny.

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

@Mike looking at the setup the lynch type is majority. With how inactive this game hs been it will be very difficult to get the required votes for a lynch. Can you change it to plurality with majority please? It could also help with activity, or at least make it more spread out throughout the day. I really hate it when people who made like 5 posts show up at EoD and you have to explain the game state to them.

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

@Mike looking at the setup the lynch type is majority. With how inactive this game hs been it will be very difficult to get the required votes for a lynch. Can you change it to plurality with majority please? It could also help with activity, or at least make it more spread out throughout the day. I really hate it when people who made like 5 posts show up at EoD and you have to explain the game state to them.
    I would actually request he does not do this.

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

I will not change game rules in the middle of a game.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

24. ISO #274

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I will not change game rules in the middle of a game.
    The Rules that will be in the game:
    Same as the Original setup with
    1. 10 min posts a day.
    2. Do not be hostile trying to repeat the the old game.
    3. Do not disrespect the players or player names you may have been RNGed. (Just have fun and make it fun for all).
    4. This is Plurality/ Majority.
    5. 48/24 HR Day night
    6. If you are afraid of getting a name you don't like DONT SIGN!!!.
    7. Suicides are not allowed.
    8. Skips are allowed.
    9. DN and LW are not allowed

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Light_Yagami View Post
    Why Do We Need To Find The Consort First, Why Does It Matter Who We Find First All Scum Will Die Anyway..
    Finding the consort first is preferable so we can stop them from roleblocking. Finding Mafioso is good, too, but if we find mafioso first then we still have to deal with roleblocking AND a night kill.

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Stealthbomber16 View Post
    @Mike What are you going to do if yzb doesn't make 10 posts before end of day?
    This would be up to Mod. No one will be Mod killed for that. I would talk to player and see if replacement was needed or not. Even thu it is anno if a player is replaced the new player will use same account. I would make a post that this player is replaced and same account is used.

33. ISO #283

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I have just discovered there are 2 extra players & town can afford another misyeet (total of 3). But since it's just slow because day 1, let's just skip...unless anyone has any convincing arguments, I really don't have anyone pinned to be yeeted.
    I Agree With The Blueberry Duck..

-vote skip

34. ISO #284

It's already plurality

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

Let's not fucking skip. Let's use the information we get from votes.

Spoiler : votes :

Spoiler : Mag :

TOWN
    Mag
    PTB
    Mike
    Aivion
    Yzb
    Distorted
    MM
    Stealthbomber - wanting majority
    Light Yagami
    SCUM

Spoiler : AIVION :

Current Vote List

TOWNLEAN
    Mag
    Aivion
    Yzb
    MM
    STEALTHBOMBER

SCUMLEAN
    Light Yagami IMPOSTER WEEB
    PTB too paranoid to much projection
    Distorted saying things that look like they make sense but don't stand up to any scrutiny (SEE POST 66)

[these are two groups]

Spoiler : Distorted :

from most towny/scummy to least towny/scummy

TOWN
    Distorted (me)
    PowersThatBe

NULL
    everyone else

SCUMMY
    Magoroth
    AIVION
    MM
    Yzb

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

I dropped Aivion to bottom of my 2 groups because she asked some of those bullshit questions about "Oh are you tryharding".
    I dropped Stealthbomber bc they suggested we skip, and that we use majority which is STRICTLY anti-town.
    Light is role playing almost like Light, but unfortunately means that they're useless.

39. ISO #289

Here are the current votes based off the 3 people that have explicitly stated their ranking prefs

[spoiler=input]
    {
    "mag": [["light"], ["sb"], ["distorted"], ["yzb"], ["aivion"], ["mike"], ["ptb"], ["mag"]],
    "aivion": [["light", "ptb", "distorted"], ["mag", "aivion", "yzb", "mm", "sb"]],
    "distorted": [["distorted"], ["ptb"], ["mike", "sb", "light"], ["mag"], ["aivion"], ["mm"], ["yzb"]]
    }
    [/spoiiler]

Spoiler : output :

[
    [
    "distorted"
    ],
    [
    "light",
    "ptb"
    ],
    [
    "sb"
    ],
    [
    "yzb",
    "aivion"
    ],
    [
    "mike"
    ],
    [
    "mag"
    ],
    [
    "mm"
    ]
    ]

40. ISO #290

If we skip we are going into d2 with zero information to go off of. We need to lynch someone today; its plurality so whoever gets the most votes gets lynched.
    We get information when someone flips tomorrow and Sheriff will get a check (which does not need to be revealed, but that is information nonetheless).

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    I dropped Aivion to bottom of my 2 groups because she asked some of those bullshit questions about "Oh are you tryharding".
    I dropped Stealthbomber bc they suggested we skip, and that we use majority which is STRICTLY anti-town.
    Light is role playing almost like Light, but unfortunately means that they're useless.
    Skipping isn't anti-town if you look at the game this one was based off. Blindly yeeting on a slow day 1 is pretty antitown in this setup imo (also I kept looking at the original-original setup thinking there were 7 players in this game). You can't approach every mafia game the same way.

You called Light useless but yzb came in here to talk about movies and left. Yzb has less posts than the host. At least Light is around to vote and has used it.

41. ISO #291

Here are the current votes based off the 3 people that have explicitly stated their ranking prefs

Spoiler : input :

{
    "mag": [["light"], ["sb"], ["distorted"], ["yzb"], ["aivion"], ["mike"], ["ptb"], ["mag"]],
    "aivion": [["light", "ptb", "distorted"], ["mag", "aivion", "yzb", "mm", "sb"]],
    "distorted": [["distorted"], ["ptb"], ["mike", "sb", "light"], ["mag"], ["aivion"], ["mm"], ["yzb"]]
    }

Spoiler : output :

[
    [
    "distorted"
    ],
    [
    "light",
    "ptb"
    ],
    [
    "sb"