[Approved Experimental] S-FM Last Hope (14P)
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #34

Re: S-FM Last Hope (14P)

Quote Originally Posted by Eight View Post
    When is this setup going to be approved? I am excessively anticipating this FM game in enthusiasm!
    Auwt, you're famous! Alright, alright lol, I obey!

I've talked with Lumi, and we've come to the conclusion the Terrible Prophet may be a little too powerful, especially if leveled up early. Here is the suggestion we've came up with to make the role more balanced:
    - Make the target know his death has been "predicted" (i.e. the target is aware they will die if they are not protected)
    - Make the ability 2 charges. If the two charges are healed, the Terrible Prophet gains another charge. This happens until he actually kills someone.

@Lumi thoughts on the Templar, btw? It's cool, especially when leveled up (it can even be VERY cool!), it's golden... but I feel like it introduces a lot of instability with little actual benefits. @Auwt if there's something I'm missing, please bring it up ^^
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; August 3rd, 2022 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Making paragraphs
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :