S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    I don't think there's anything especially brilliant to this conclusion...

Frinckles and I are town. If you+Unknown are town, there is ONE town left. It cannot be Naz: she saw FB visit a person who didn't die, which means FB isn't DH or CA. But he can't be the random Triad either because we're out of TPRs, meaning Renegade would be the Random Triad. Thus, Naz isn't the last town.

If Naz isn't the last town, then Naz is scum, specifically the random triad. This means Renegade can't be the random triad, so Renegade is town. Thus we've found the living town as Frinckles+me+you+Unknown+Renegade, leaving the other three as triad. From Naz's claimed night actions, we can infer what she saw.
    Mmm

I think we should play Follow the Matt > Follow the Frinckles.

Some of your Martin theory is a bit of a big pill to swallow but your deductive analysis is very clean imo.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Mmm

I think we should play Follow the Matt > Follow the Frinckles.

Some of your Martin theory is a bit of a big pill to swallow but your deductive analysis is very clean imo.
    You do realize that I've said your only possible triad role is CA unless triad is you+Martin+Unknown, right? I have to be deeply paranoid about anyone you suggest to yeet. <_<

That said, I intend to narrow down my opinion on Martin vs. Unknown by at least skimming all of their posts again. (won't be able to do ISOs with post summaries, but at least a look with "does this sound like a DH talking, or their claimed town role?")
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.