S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    @Mike refusing to answer the opening question, why?
    you said anyone who doesn't answer is scum

he's fucking scum trying to be sly and indicate to any potential neutrals, duh
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Source please. Already putting words in peoples' mouths?
    damn bro you caught me I got you mixed up with another game I'm in on mafiascum
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Extremely weak answer. How many times will you use that excuse?

Hopefully this is the first and last time.
    every fuckin time, son because I don't give a shit what renegade thinks

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

You don't know how to get into the "Club" so you are salty, I get it.

The "Club" has nothing to do with opinion of the third dimension. Only the 2D.
    no I'm salty because I got lynched last game despite everyone only townreading me. because they didn't have any meta to compare my attitude to.

Wow, it is in fact true. You aren't wired right.
    I'm really not, bro. it's kind of a pain in the ass tbh

8. ISO #8

Extremely weak answer. How many times will you use that excuse?

Hopefully this is the first and last time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zone_Q11 View Post
    -vote FrostByte

I am not buying this answer. It seems too coincidental that you are "mistaking" someone from a whole other game in a whole other forum. Especially when this one has just begun.
    u both realize how quickly frostbyte corrected himself, right? if he posted the correction much later, i'd see it as scummy because by then town would've already discussed his quote.

in conclusion, bad read by ren and bad VOTE by zone. inb4 either of these players start saying i'm on a scum team w frost.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    u both realize how quickly frostbyte corrected himself, right? if he posted the correction much later, i'd see it as scummy because by then town would've already discussed his quote.

in conclusion, bad read by ren and bad VOTE by zone. inb4 either of these players start saying i'm on a scum team w frost.
    didnt i already say renegade and zone qq were scum, you fucking moron

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post

this, plus, again, they could actually verify it as being legitimate

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    this, plus, again, they could actually verify it as being legitimate
    I'm really not interested in verifying your goofy claim about playing other games and getting confused. The burden is not on me to verify a goofy claim, the burden is on you not to make it.

14. ISO #14

damn bro you caught me I got you mixed up with another game I'm in on mafiascum
    -vote FrostByte

I am not buying this answer. It seems too coincidental that you are "mistaking" someone from a whole other game in a whole other forum. Especially when this one has just begun.

15. ISO #15

-vote FrostByte

You're entitled to your wrong opinion. Do some leg work and you could verify it. Or you could be lazy and wrong.

16. ISO #16

You're entitled to your wrong opinion. Do some leg work and you could verify it. Or you could be lazy and wrong.
    You are correct about one part: I am lazy. I don't know whether I am right or wrong, nor do I care.

I am curious why you used "entitled" though. That word is so rare to me that I had to google what it means in the first place.
    It seems like this place is a good place for toxicity, and if I'm right, then I am going to enjoy my time here alright.

17. ISO #17

You are correct about one part: I am lazy. I don't know whether I am right or wrong, nor do I care.

I am curious why you used "entitled" though. That word is so rare to me that I had to google what it means in the first place.
    It seems like this place is a good place for toxicity, and if I'm right, then I am going to enjoy my time here alright.
    An opinion is the only thing I think people are entitled to.

and maybe food and water

not shelter, though

18. ISO #18

Even though we're not as strict as many other Mafia communities you should keep yourself relaxed lol.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

19. ISO #19

damn right it is

20. ISO #20

if ur lazy, why did u google what "entitled" means? seems like you're a) subtly scumpainting frost for a random word b) trying to come off as aloof when u actually aren't

21. ISO #21