Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
So it is strange for me to have a life? LOL To be bussy? To spend time with my wife? So I need to post tons of times every game?

If anything This should make me Mafia. The fact you are not even considering that makes me think you are TMI and know who is mafia. So you are only hunting TOWN and NEutrals.

You are not even considering a world I may be mafia. NO I AM NOT MAFIA.

What I am saying before some one takes this out of context is. Mafia knows who is Mafia. Town has no clue. Town would not just be reading people as Neutral ifd they are not posting as much. Also when I am neutral I post even more. The fact he is only considering me as Neutral for not posting as much is like he is Mafia and considering I have to be Town or Neutral. Mafia Mind set. Also known as a Scum slip. Now his defense is I am acting difrently becuse I have a life and am not posting. As you can see I am not lurking just not posting or loging on. I am Town and
-vote theoneceko
is Mafia. Town just think about it.
if i'm mafia, why would i draw so much attention to myself? toadsworth can see who i visit, lady bow can jail me, and mario can check me. mechanically, ur argument makes no sense.