Skype Mafia, Interested?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    Kevinpowers

Skype Mafia, Interested?

How many of you are interested in Skype Mafia?

This is an idea that’s been going around for some idea now, playing a simplified game of Mafia over Skype. Have you ever wished that when being lynched you could say your defense instead of just typing it? Have you ever thought that “if they just to hear the tone of my voice, they would know I’m innocent.” Well, now you can.

Requirements: Have to have a Microphone and Skype account.

Before any type of event planning or sign up happens, we want to know how many of you, the Mafia Community, would be interested in participating in Skype Mafia.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Re: Skype Mafia, Interested?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinpowers View Post
    How many of you are interested in Skype Mafia? Have you ever wished that when being lynched you could say your defense instead of just typing it? Have you ever thought that “if they just to hear the tone of my voice, they would know I’m innocent.” Well, now you can.
    While this sounds like a good idea, this sounds completely unfair playing against professional con-men. The balance would be completely thrown off, as the only way to combat a good liar is to be a very dense poor player.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16
    Kevinpowers

This is more of a "Who would be interested in playing" thread. The mechanics will be sorted out later, but those are good suggestions.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18
    Kevinpowers

When I say basic Mafia I mean 16 players, 3 mafioso and the rest are citizens. Maybe 1 doctor and 1 SK. Very basic. No GF and no complex town roles. Just basic simple Mafia. I have played a real life version of this at Christmas Parties and in Elementary.

Very basic, but still very fun. Have to go by how people vote and the tone of voice/how they lie to tell if they are Mafia or not. In discussion its an open discussion. Question people and interrogate them to find out what their role is. If you think they are lying, convince the others to agree with you during the lynch.