S-FM 311: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!! - Page 56
Register

User Tag List

Page 56 of 81 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,800 of 4043
  1. ISO #2751

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    what makes banana town? or blink?

they pushed MM and revealed his role. frinckles too.

they were okay with yeeting auwt and sb day 1.

i called frinckles scum day 1. nobody believed me.

banana can't be town here. blink idk
    You said that day 1 stuff with Pringles was "reaction testing" and even apologized for it. Dont pull that bull here and scapegoat me for shit
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #2752

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    You said that day 1 stuff with Pringles was "reaction testing" and even apologized for it. Dont pull that bull here and scapegoat me for shit
    i apologized for certain posts, not everything.

frinckles was aware of this and we had a discussion about it on day 2 on why I still think they are scum.

if I pushed for their elimination I would have looked like DM because you and frinckles were bullying us

why am I explaining myself to scum lol

3. ISO #2753

frinckles was aware of this and we had a discussion about it on day 2 on why I still think they are scum.

if I pushed for their elimination I would have looked like DM because you and frinckles were bullying us

town will read ur posts too, and ur basically giving us a refresher on things we might've forgotten. so don't worry, ur helping town rn. also, ur on l-2 lol so it's natural for u to defend urself here.

anyways, why did u act like an insane jester on day 3?

4. ISO #2754

Unless Im completely misremembering you were more than eager to believe DM was scum/jester and Pringles was town. We pressured gry, treecko, stealth to vote DM. We did NOT pressure you, you were go happy lucky to.go along with it, what the fuck

This is exactly what happened when we did those 4 Chinese fire drills day 1 in the crazy game. I get taken advantage of for my craziness and blamed when things go wrong smh

5. ISO #2755

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    town will read ur posts too, and ur basically giving us a refresher on things we might've forgotten. so don't worry, ur helping town rn. also, ur on l-2 lol so it's natural for u to defend urself here.

u had a MAJOR tone shift from day 2 to 3 and i suspect u may be schizo for it.

6. ISO #2756

I advise you to reread day 2. Barker was more than happy with the DM x Pringles situation

7. ISO #2757

8. ISO #2758

9. ISO #2759

i am helping town. i dont mind getting eliminated also.

i would rather see the scum fail this game so I am ok with jester x town late game.

if you ISO me, you will see that in no where I discarded the possibility of Frinckles being scum whenever I was posting about the Frinckles x DM.

Frinckles claim was BS. I also scumread them on d1 and "skitzO" call was a reaction test to see who skitzo might be.

day 2, i didn't push for frinckles but you can find my posts describing why I was scumreading them.

from my side, it was too easy to spot his scummy approach to the game.

i believed banana was town but i think he pulled a much better scum theatre here. notice how desperate he is to vote someone off?

10. ISO #2760

11. ISO #2761

You see barker as insane and not reg jester? You think he was cit day 1?
    I saw him as scum day 1 then genuinely cit day 2 and now I have literally no fucking idea.

Renegade has been scummy all game though.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

12. ISO #2762

Unless Im completely misremembering you were more than eager to believe DM was scum/jester and Pringles was town. We pressured gry, treecko, stealth to vote DM. We did NOT pressure you, you were go happy lucky to.go along with it, what the fuck

This is exactly what happened when we did those 4 Chinese fire drills day 1 in the crazy game. I get taken advantage of for my craziness and blamed when things go wrong smh
    Makes sense, frinckles had claimed a green check on him.

13. ISO #2763

14. ISO #2764

15. ISO #2765

16. ISO #2766

i am helping town. i dont mind getting eliminated also.

i would rather see the scum fail this game so I am ok with jester x town late game.

if you ISO me, you will see that in no where I discarded the possibility of Frinckles being scum whenever I was posting about the Frinckles x DM.

Frinckles claim was BS. I also scumread them on d1 and "skitzO" call was a reaction test to see who skitzo might be.

day 2, i didn't push for frinckles but you can find my posts describing why I was scumreading them.

from my side, it was too easy to spot his scummy approach to the game.

i believed banana was town but i think he pulled a much better scum theatre here. notice how desperate he is to vote someone off?
    u can NOT say this as town. only a jester/insane jester/schizo would say this at this stage in the game. if ur citizen and get lynched, it'll be 3 town versus 2 mafia versus 2 jesters. mafia will kill me, gyrlander, or bahkieh during the night, making it 2v2v2. then, town will have almost no chance to win. we need to find james bond today or town will lose.

this concerns me too.

17. ISO #2767

18. ISO #2768

19. ISO #2769

u can NOT say this as town. only a jester/insane jester/schizo would say this at this stage in the game. if ur citizen and get lynched, it'll be 3 town versus 2 mafia versus 2 jesters. mafia will kill me, gyrlander, or bahkieh during the night, making it 2v2v2. then, town will have almost no chance to win. we need to find james bond today or town will lose.

this concerns me too.

i agree. james bond needs to be eliminated today and I am willing to sheep on that wagon or provide reads if you need assistance.

20. ISO #2770

your vote on me is TMI and that's what makes someone scum

You can't just throw out "TMI" and will it to be true. I've presented exactly why you are non town and you just twist day 2 events to make it seem like you were innocent and bullied by banana to do my bidding

21. ISO #2771

22. ISO #2772

23. ISO #2773

24. ISO #2774

25. ISO #2775

banana u look very scummy right now if you are town you need to come back to your senses
    Then vote me

Everyone willing to call me scum. Pretty much every person this game has thrown me under the bus, called me scum and scapegoated me for shit that happened this game

Where are the votes? Grow some fucking balls

26. ISO #2776

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Makes sense, frinckles had claimed a green check on him.
    frinckles could've claimed a green check on baker to protect his teammate from getting lynched, but frinckles also could've claimed to check bake to make himself look more credible. on day 2, frinckles thunderdomed dm and was solely focused on lynching him. the fact that frinckles pressured everyone to vote dm and that frinckles didn't budge when i pushed for an sb lynch during the end of day 2 is proof of that. u need to realize that frinckles did this knowing that he would be lynched the next day.

27. ISO #2777

28. ISO #2778

frinckles could've claimed a green check on baker to protect his teammate from getting lynched, but frinckles also could've claimed to check bake to make himself look more credible. on day 2, frinckles thunderdomed dm and was solely focused on lynching him. the fact that frinckles pressured everyone to vote dm and that frinckles didn't budge when i pushed for an sb lynch during the end of day 2 is proof of that. u need to realize that frinckles did this knowing that he would be lynched the next day.
    yea but who was frinckles protecting there?

DM was claiming GYR scum and he was associating you with GYR

29. ISO #2779

30. ISO #2780

Let's pressure bahkieh. I'm willing to come back to baker because he's definitely not town here.

31. ISO #2781

32. ISO #2782

Then vote me

Everyone willing to call me scum. Pretty much every person this game has thrown me under the bus, called me scum and scapegoated me for shit that happened this game

Where are the votes? Grow some fucking balls
    classic banana lol. OMGUS'ing and AtE.

i played one game w scum!banana. he got widely townread on day 1, but after that he started slipping. especially when it came to a critical point in the game.

much like what is happening here. i haven't liked the way he posted today AT ALL. if scum!banana lynches a cit here, he wins this game.

33. ISO #2783

Let's pressure bahkieh. I'm willing to come back to baker because he's definitely not town here.
    Pressuring me won't get you anywhere bud. I have no info to provide and to me this is just a game. I openly claim to be bad at this game and so I don't mind looking like a garbage player. Your time is better spent elsewhere
    I play way too much Pokemon.

34. ISO #2784

good idea. bahkieh has done NOTHING this entire game. i'm sick of this level of coasting. renegade is a zealous game-solver compared to you.

-vote Bahkieh

35. ISO #2785

36. ISO #2786

37. ISO #2787

38. ISO #2788

classic banana lol. OMGUS'ing and AtE.

i played one game w scum!banana. he got widely townread on day 1, but after that he started slipping. especially when it came to a critical point in the game.

much like what is happening here. i haven't liked the way he posted today AT ALL. if scum!banana lynches a cit here, he wins this game.
    Oh fuck off if you sincerely read Barker as a cit

39. ISO #2789

40. ISO #2790

BRO YOUR LOGIC DISCONNECT MAKES YOU JESTER

You admit here you FOLLOWED YOUR SCUM READ??? WHAT TOWN DOES THIS
    i didn't follow frinckles. i followed you. i was ok with frinckles gettin voted but nobody listened to me

2-3 jester setup. it is easy to call people jester ;/

41. ISO #2791

if you are town, you should know that I am not scum and thats all you need today to have a chance to win.
    If this is genuinely coming from a place of a citizen who believes this you should know you're a fucking idiot.

42. ISO #2792

i didn't follow frinckles. i followed you. i was ok with frinckles gettin voted but nobody listened to me

2-3 jester setup. it is easy to call people jester ;/
    Okay

Barker if you are town work with me here

You were following ME. That means that what I was preaching and doing day 2 made SENSE to you, correct? Since you followed me - against your better judgement might I add since you claim you were scumreading Pringles

So help me understand how my day 2 actions were scummy? If you are town and uninformed like myself and fall for Pringles play, why does the flip now make me scum? How does the flip make me have "TMI" as you claimed just a few posts ago?

43. ISO #2793

44. ISO #2794

45. ISO #2795

46. ISO #2796

47. ISO #2797

Okay

Barker if you are town work with me here

You were following ME. That means that what I was preaching and doing day 2 made SENSE to you, correct? Since you followed me - against your better judgement might I add since you claim you were scumreading Pringles

So help me understand how my day 2 actions were scummy? If you are town and uninformed like myself and fall for Pringles play, why does the flip now make me scum? How does the flip make me have "TMI" as you claimed just a few posts ago?

i followed you because you forced me to vote people so they can vote DM??

your vote is TMI, just as blink and renegade. if it isn't then unvote and start being town.

remember eod1, you and frinckles voted me up for role claim.

why does nobody remember day 1 here?

48. ISO #2798

As you look over in the corner of the unlit room you all discover something appalling. It is a shrine to Auwt. Saying I will kill them all for you. How dare they kill you. Bombs hahaha bombs I said bombs . Don’t like the dark. Master Plan they will never see it coming. I will think think dang it think. Ummmm yesss that’s good I like that. I set my that life monitor to my hart of it stops BOOM hahahah. Yes I like that. But I don’t like the dark. So I set it only to go off if it is day time yes I am a Genius. Muahahaja. What what did you say no no no I am not crazy. Pooor pooor Auwt. Hard dare they kill him. I will avenge you. All them will pay patients and staff all must die. Hmmmm so I need to get them to kill me in the day just like they did Auwt what a fitting revenge. What no stop saying that I am not crazy. I will prove it when I die I blow everyoen up haha haha. Does that sound like a crazy person to you????
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

49. ISO #2799

50. ISO #2800

If this is genuinely coming from a place of a citizen who believes this you should know you're a fucking idiot.
    why did you kept silent about everything then? you can't put the blame on me here. you are equally responsible for this