S-FM 311: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!! - Page 40
Register

User Tag List

Page 40 of 81 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 4043
  1. ISO #1951

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    If anyone's interested, here's the last will I typed out (and then was told that I was not allowed to have one lol, at least I tried):

Sorry Auwt, and sorry my dear people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf8nTiP5tBw for those who "only see a red box"
    Ceko is very likely town for the reason I said: his push was too weak to be a legit scum push, yet he was highly involved in it. I also like Gyrlander, mostly because of his tone this game, although I wouldn't say it's impossible for him to be scum.
    I still believe Norwee is scum and have full faith in my case. I also think that either Frinckles or Blink is scum (or maybe both but that'd be a really dirty comp lmao), simply because when things are as confusing as they currently are, it's usually one of those great powerwolves in the background... you probably won't trust me on this lol but please at least keep healthy doubts about them.
    My comrades, learn from this death and avenge me! Arbitrariness will fall and the people will arise, great, mighty, and free!

N1: Norwee-MM
    MM, theres no last wills this game

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #1952

3. ISO #1953

4. ISO #1954

5. ISO #1955

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    dude this will be SO easy. we can thunderdome between frinckles and dm, or find a scum in all the cit claims.

and the chances of us lynching scum among the cit claims are 3/8.

here's the math:

two players died. 14 - 2 = 12.
    we've three "power roles" (TPR, TIR, jester hunter) 12 - 3 = 9.
    we've one jester (dm) 9 - 1 = 8.
    all the maf will claim cit. we've 3 maf alive.

the wolves are put in a neat little box. just lynch among the cit claims. we honestly don't even need much discussion rn. scum can't possibly cc norwee, frinckles, and mm.

tomorrow, the mayor will remember who he is and mike will post who the mayor is. that will be ANOTHER confirmed town who's a powerful gov.

mafia only gets one kill every night. no need to stress here. even if we mislynch today, just keep going for the cit claims.

mm just needs to bus frinckles with whoever. i also think mm can kill scum during the night, if the bus works here the same way it does in the mod. @Mike can bus driver kill mafia if bus driver swaps mafia with town and mafia hits the town that the bus targeted??

i suspect consort will roleblock norwee so he can't shoot dm.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Norwee won't be able to kill DM.

DM has the one use autovest and according to Norwee he has already used 1 charge on baker. This means he only has 1 charge left which will be denied by DM's autovest.

6. ISO #1956

But if there’s an insane jester i would be able to instakill them.
    Because they won’t be vested.
    So that might be smarter than wasting my last shot on a vested DM and then be useless.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7. ISO #1957

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Let's vote frinckles then because i don't buy it.

-vote frinckles
    So to confirm: you believe that DM is the true Sheriff here? And instead of checking me or SB or MM, the people who he scumread and said so during chat he checked... Frinckles? I cannot see the reasoning behind this night action.

8. ISO #1958

Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    So that might be smarter than wasting my last shot on a vested DM and then be useless.
    That too. But that makes me us have to think what to do with DM. The consensus after Frinckles random "lets lynch him" strat was to let you kill him but that isn't possible any longer.

9. ISO #1959

10. ISO #1960

-vote unvote

That p much confirmed banana as not town for me.
    If Banana is confirmed not Town for you then why do you vote Frinckles? Is he even scummier? Or are you holding your Banana vote for later?

11. ISO #1961

12. ISO #1962

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    this is an interesting point but DM was acting jester-ish yesterday. for insane jester he would have just been converted from orderly overnight right? i suspect he's jester or possibly schizo
    Guys PLEASE READ THE FREAKING SETUP.

JESTER HAS 1 USE AUTOVEST. JESTER IS THE ONLY PLAYER THAT CAN LEAVE A LAST WILL (THERE ARE NO LAST WILLS FOR ANYONE ELSE). HAUNT CAN BE REDIRECTED BY BUS DRIVER.

INSANE JESTER APPEARS AT D3, NOT D2.

13. ISO #1963

14. ISO #1964

15. ISO #1965

By the way, i was told blink was there in a message just like the previous one. So that might have been real or fake idk. But if the second message is true i assume the first one could be real.
    Evidently both the Jester and the Schizo targeted MM. One said the "Blink was in a ride with you" and the other one said all that thing to cover MM in case he just fake claimed Bus Driver. If we assume Schizo was responsible for the second one then he must have thought MM was scum that fakeclaimed Bus Driver and was willing to help him.

Or we're being outplayed.

16. ISO #1966

-vote Blinkskater

Why did you say i wouldn’t confirm being bussed?
    Was that your "signal" intended for MM whom you thought were your scum teammate fake claiming bus driver?
    I can hardly imagine blink being the one who sent the message considering he has tried to get MM lynched over and over.

17. ISO #1967

No wait, Blinskater has to be schizo. Because only they can send messages.
    So Blinkskater sent both those messages to MM thinking he was one of his TWO teammates.
    Schizo can only send one message... as I said MM got targeted by both Jester and Schizo.

18. ISO #1968

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Schizo can only send one message... as I said MM got targeted by both Jester and Schizo.
    Ah yes, that might be correct.
    But if jester sent the "Blink visited you" i guess it might have been DM trolling? Idk.
    I still find it very strange and awkward that interaction where he said: "Norwee won’t claim having been bussed" or whatever.
    What was the point of that?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

19. ISO #1969

20. ISO #1970

I'm 100% sure Blinkskater outed themselves groupscum with the "Norwee won't confirm being bussed" shit.
    Bakermir and Frinckles both confirmed town by Frinckle's claim and result.
    DM's awful cop claim confirms them jester. Or at worst scum, but honestly their D1 play combined with this fits jester so much more.

So that makes:

CLAIMS & REVEALS (Blatantly stolen from Bakermir)

Patients (James Bond) Mafia [??/Blinkskater]
    Patients (Nympho) Mafia [??/Blinkskater]
    Patients (Schizo/Vengeful/Amnesiacs) Mafia [??]
    Staff (TPR) Town [Marshmallow Marshall]
    Staff (TIR) Town [Frinckles]
    Staff (Jester Hunter) Town [Norwee]
    Staff (Orderlies) Town [bakermir]
    Staff (Orderlies) Town [Auwt] - DEAD -
    Staff (Orderlies) Town [Nuciek] - DEAD -
    Staff (Orderlies) Town
    Staff (Orderlies) Town
    Staff (Superintendent/Amnesiac) Town
    Staff (Orderlies/Amnesiac) Town
    Jester (Neutral) [Dark Magician]

Unsorted slots:

@Bahkieh
    @Renegade
    @Gyrlander
    @Stealthbomber16
    @BananaCucho
    @theoneceko

In the unsorted slots i believe Banana is highly likely to be town. As for the rest i'm not too sure yet. Remaining scum (outside of Blinkskater) are probably all in this pool though.
    I’m the actual cop.
    Why are you all not understanding this?

21. ISO #1971

Again, I’m Cop.
    Confirm me before it’s too late.
    IDC how.

22. ISO #1972

But if jester sent the "Blink visited you" i guess it might have been DM trolling? Idk.
    I still find it very strange and awkward that interaction where he said: "Norwee won’t claim having been bussed" or whatever.
    Again. I’m the Cop. Frinckles just CC’ed really well there.
    Blink And Auwt were the only 2 people other then me that actually pushed Scum (Gyrlander/Frinckles/Ceko)
    Stop killing your actual fuckin good town you buttmunchers.

23. ISO #1973

24. ISO #1974

25. ISO #1975

26. ISO #1976

27. ISO #1977

So let me get this clear.
    You are the cop and investigated Frinckles as scum?
    Why did you target him in particular?
    Baker was saying how they believed them to be scum.
    I have a feeling Gyrlander and Ceko are scum and I needed to find their third member.
    So by reading everything over I felt Frinckles to be the best option for target.

28. ISO #1978

29. ISO #1979

30. ISO #1980

31. ISO #1981

32. ISO #1982

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    If Banana is confirmed not Town for you then why do you vote Frinckles? Is he even scummier? Or are you holding your Banana vote for later?
    We vote Frinckles because their confirmed scum.
    Then we vote you because your also scum because you say shit like this.

33. ISO #1983

34. ISO #1984

35. ISO #1985

I see it as him believing 99% that MM is scum and therefore you wouldn't claim being bussed.

Although I admit that from your perspective the message would make sense but it would be rather obvious considering blink's level of playstyle.

36. ISO #1986

It looked to me like Blink was cheekily signalling to MM "Yeah, i know what u playing. I know you fake claimed that result scum buddy!"
    If not, then what the hell was that?
    I have been trying to get MM lynched all game and openly calling him scum....
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

37. ISO #1987

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    You actually think I’m Jester?
    Yeah your confirmed scum in my eyes.
    No shit, your read on me is absolutely plain garbage. I even asked you to explain it so I could response and you didn't. Then you come, claim Sheriff and say that you checked FRINCKLES.

Let me this clear: no one fucking believes your push on me/ceko but you instead of checking us and claim Sheriff to force us getting lynched decide to random check a different person to "find the other scum".

No

38. ISO #1988

I think frinckles is scum because the way he brought forth his claim, his "green" check on baitermir, and the way he claims that DM is always jester here and never wolf. Frinckles is 100% the lost wolf here. He's told me a million times that he will always be the one to "CC" over his team mates, he's doing exactly that. It makes sense that he's trying to clear "baker" whom i believe to be frinckles partner.The consensus between all of us is that DM'S jester right? Why does frinckles want to lynch the p much conf jester over a possible wolf. That never comes from a town POV. I guess banana is playing a zedus here and is just town... frinckles+bakermir and ceko are wolves and DM is jester, this game is solved. I believe GYR is tow. Here and was being manipulated by the wolves.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

39. ISO #1989

40. ISO #1990

I think frinckles is scum because the way he brought forth his claim, his "green" check on baitermir, and the way he claims that DM is always jester here and never wolf. Frinckles is 100% the lost wolf here. He's told me a million times that he will always be the one to "CC" over his team mates, he's doing exactly that. It makes sense that he's trying to clear "baker" whom i believe to be frinckles partner.The consensus between all of us is that DM'S jester right? Why does frinckles want to lynch the p much conf jester over a possible wolf. That never comes from a town POV. I guess banana is playing a zedus here and is just town... frinckles+bakermir and ceko are wolves and DM is jester, this game is solved. I believe GYR is tow. Here and was being manipulated by the wolves.
    Excuse me how exactly am I being manipulated?

41. ISO #1991

42. ISO #1992

43. ISO #1993

44. ISO #1994

45. ISO #1995

46. ISO #1996

47. ISO #1997

48. ISO #1998

49. ISO #1999

hey why do you do that thing where you read one of my posts and then conveniently skip over the next three? like I've said multiple times now that DM is more than likely Schizo lost wolf. cut the bullshit

here's what im thinking is happening. you're scum and are trying to mark DM as jester because you know norwee cannot take them out. you knew their claim was bogus once i countered it so you jumped to the next reasonable out for them. bakermir made this point clear, Mafia doesnt want jester lynched here and they sure as fuck dont want schizo lynched

and now you're spewing that a TIR is hidden somewhere laughing. you're trying to sell that you would honestly believe a tertiary claim at this point in time? yeah ok
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

50. ISO #2000