"This is like saying every Trump supporter is a member of the proud boys"
Except I wasn't talking about the average Biden supporter, I was talking about the average antifa supporter.

"Most people did not vote for Trump"
Most people are voting for Trump now. And the most hilarious part about that election is that the media used to love Trump, but they started hating him because he 1) ran for president and wasn't part of the political club 2) insulted/attacked people who were (like Obama). Trump managed to steal that election even though literally nobody would have considered Trump a viable candidate. This goes to show just how shit the other candidates (I'm including Republicans here as well) were, that people were willing to risk an unconventional, bombastic, inexperienced, very disagreeable person for presidency, in spite of all the other choices that were there. Remember that the Republicans themselves couldn't provide a better candidate. That's how horrible the Republican party was (and is).

"I don't want a President who advises white supremacist groups to be ready"
More slander. What are you referring to?

"Both candidates are pedophiles/sex offender"
Don't believe everything you hear on TV. Politicians getting slandered for things that they didn't do isn't worthy of mention. I'm including Biden and nearly everyone who's gotten accused of pedophilia, from British royals to whoever else you want (unless there's strong evidence for it, like there was for Epstein).

"Only 1/4 of the population voted for Trump"
Only 1/2 of the population voted. I fail to see how that's relevant. What's the usual turnout?