Thought I'd cook up a thread to open some dialogue on a subject we're all very comfortable talking about. Yes, you guessed it right; Critical Race Theory. For this thread, I'll try to keep the OP intentional somewhat vague, but I'll provide additional resources are the bottom of the OP for additional research on the topic. This is can be a very complicated and nuanced topic that will cover things such as culture, empirical research, BLM, economics and philosophy. If any of these topics offend you, or you are not well-researched on the topic; I would ask you from refraining in discussion.

Why is this topical?

President Trump signed an executive order expanding a ban on government agencies receiving sensitivity training involving critical race theory to federal contractors. [Source: NYP]
What is CRT?

Critical race theory (CRT) is a theoretical framework in the social sciences that examines society and culture as they relate to categorizations of race, law, and power. [Source: Wikipedia]
I'll keep the prompt very open:

Do you believe removing these trainings to be helpful in the long term? What are your thoughts on CRT as a whole? Do you believe it is unifying or divisive?
Links for:
Dr. Keith Stanley Brooks "Critical Race Theory - Fact vs. Feeling"
Professor Donald Jones: Critical Race Theory and Constitutional Law
Dr. Christine Sleeter: Why Ethnic Studies and Critical Race Theory Matter for Education

Links against:
Christopher Rufo: What You Need To Know About Critical Race Theory
Coleman Hughes: Coleman Hughes | Racism & The Wealth Gap
YoungRippa59: Black Civil Rights Leaders, White Leftists & The Black Struggle

Keep it civil or the thread will be nuked; Let me know if you'd like any additional resources posted to the OP; Most importantly, have an open mind!