[WIP] Sc2Mafia Mania (Adjustable 15P) - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

Re: Sc2Mafia Mania (Adjustable 14P)

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Created @BananaCucho 's role. Hope you like it!

Also I added @theonceko as a possible role -- its a new addition to the original possible role list of 21. It is now 23 with Voss's addition. At most I would like the possible roles to not exceed 24, so if I am going to add any more possible roles, it will be just 1 and I will have to be picky about it. Preference will probably be given to those who have played more recently, and have played more than 1 game.
    WHAT AR EU U F OUCKING DIONG LMAO. I FUCKING WTF FUCK ING FUCK UWU FUCK OWHAT UWU FUCK.

PERSON WITH MY ROLE MUST "UWU" AT LEAST ONCE EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!@12121212121

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    WHAT AR EU U F OUCKING DIONG LMAO. I FUCKING WTF FUCK ING FUCK UWU FUCK OWHAT UWU FUCK.

PERSON WITH MY ROLE MUST "UWU" AT LEAST ONCE EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!@12121212121
    I don't see a problem with this.

Will implement.

Edit: Done

Edit: Edit: Done the changes below this post
    Last edited by MartinGG99; September 6th, 2020 at 02:51 PM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

3. ISO #53

I don't see a problem with this.

Will implement.

Edit: Done
    U CAN'T UNDERLINE THE "NO" IN "NOU" AND ALSO THE "U!!!!" HAS TO BE BOLDED. ALSO THERE HAVETO BE FOUR XLCIAMATION MARKS!!!!

noU!!!! noUWuwU

im just trolling and am simply glad u made this rolecard in the first place. thank you!
    Last edited by theoneceko; September 6th, 2020 at 02:32 PM. Reason: WTF!!!! UwU

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    But where’s the secret DARTH jar jar part
    I have been too ignorant it seems ;-;

I had no clue there was a "Darth" jar jar thing, I'll look into it sometime tomorrow (for reference its like midnight rn for me in EDT).
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

I have been too ignorant it seems ;-;

I had no clue there was a "Darth" jar jar thing, I'll look into it sometime tomorrow (for reference its like midnight rn for me in EDT).
    Made small modification to the aamirus role on the basis of this game:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...-5K-Rolecards)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

Re: Sc2Mafia Mania (Adjustable 15P)

Added a 24th role possible role, @Wiisp . Hope you like it!

The setup has now been made for 15 players, although adjustable so long as it maintains a similar role-list structure and that the # of possible roles is roughly 60% more than the actual player count (The current ratio of players to possible roles is 1 : 1.6 )

Given the wide variety of possible combinations, I simply decided to make the new slot a "Hidden Any", so that with two "Hidden Any" roles, the host can have a bigger influence in manually balancing the game if they decide to just simply random.org the other factions.

If any new player roles are to be added, they will likely be replacing someone that I cannot think of a role (or the details) for easily. I won't be extending the # of possible roles beyond 24.
    Last edited by MartinGG99; September 9th, 2020 at 01:35 PM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

18. ISO #68

Added a 24th role possible role, @Wiisp . Hope you like it!

The setup has now been made for 15 players, although adjustable so long as it maintains a similar role-list structure and that the # of possible roles is roughly 60% more than the actual player count (The current ratio of players to possible roles is 1 : 1.6 )

Given the wide variety of possible combinations, I simply decided to make the new slot a "Hidden Any", so that with two "Hidden Any" roles, the host can have a bigger influence in manually balancing the game if they decide to just simply random.org the other factions.

If any new player roles are to be added, they will likely be replacing someone that I cannot think of a role (or the details) for easily. I won't be extending the # of possible roles beyond 24.
    I'll let him know he doesn't generally come here often.

Me love it :3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Can you add @Arsonist
    I looked into it, and my primary reason for not adding him was:

1. His last game was early 2019, a year and a half ago (or more).

Among a few other things. Such as being banned for reasons I don't know of.

Also, found that he had a single post in a game that lasted THREE PAGES. Yes, a game lasted only 3 pages long:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...-in-the-Palace

To be fair, it only had 6 players in it but still.....
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

23. ISO #73

I looked into it, and my primary reason for not adding him was:

1. His last game was early 2019, a year and a half ago (or more).

Among a few other things. Such as being banned for reasons I don't know of.

Also, found that he had a single post in a game that lasted THREE PAGES. Yes, a game lasted only 3 pages long:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...-in-the-Palace

To be fair, it only had 6 players in it but still.....
    He was banned for being a cunt
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

ridiculous.

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Lmao Ren/Varc knowing each other is in the game. I can always spot Varcron even in an anonymous game because he goofy-slips.

Goofy.
    OOFY!!!!

UwU

ok i'll actually contribute to the thread lol.

when we play this it's gonn be confusing as hell bc we're gonna have ppl saying "renegade is theoneceko" and it'll be rly confusing bc u don't know if the person is talking about the renegade role or theoneceko role. OwO
    Last edited by theoneceko; September 15th, 2020 at 01:52 PM.

28. ISO #78

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    OOFY!!!!

UwU

ok i'll actually contribute to the thread lol.

when we play this it's gonn be confusing as hell bc we're gonna have ppl saying "renegade is theoneceko" and it'll be rly confusing bc u don't know if the person is talking about the renegade role or theoneceko role. OwO
    I was planning for that. I made a rule, but I didn't edit it in till now.

Anyone who's referring to a role must put parentheses around it:

"I think Varcron is probably (Blinkskater), but I may be wrong about that"
    or

"I think Wiisp is (MM)."
    Unless they are role-claiming for themselves.

And, in an 100% anonymous game, none of the anonymous accounts should be talking about COMs so there should be no confusion.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

Did a few changes to the formatting of the setup post. Every role-card is now spoiler-ed. As well as a few minor role-card clarifications, and some minor buffs (Ex: Light_Yagami can now make any of their mafia allies be announced as town with his single-use ability, if Light_Yagami is Mafia aligned.)

Removed the tidbit about role-blocks affecting day actions on the day after the night -- after realizing I added a lot of "cannot be affected by role-block" day actions, I just ended up removing the possibility of a role-block affecting a day ability.

Added my own role's details.

Also added the @Marshmallow Marshall role details, hope you like it!
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

32. ISO #82