S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Tbh I'm starting to see why Zedus could be considered quite frustrating now that I'm actually playing with him.

As a host I didn't see it but WOW.

yeah he'll throw red herrings and bullshit until his game is over. And then give you a blog about some drunkards in the streets of Russia.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

2. ISO #202

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Sure, Ren could be just upset because those two are arch enemies, but really. Town ren is usually more chill and has a line of questioning attached to his posts. I've seen him skate by.
    After looking at Ren's posts I can actually kinda see what you mean....

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #203

yeah he'll throw red herrings and bullshit until his game is over. And then give you a blog about some drunkards in the streets of Russia.
    xD

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

4. ISO #204

He's sorta acting like he did in Spirits where he was a Citizen.
    Are you talking about Renegade? No, his posts are less, not so often and more cautious.

Can you give me examples of his scum play vs town play that's pinging you this game?
    No, I can't. Because he never played scum before here, lol.

Are you Town reading Martin then since you're following this plan with such enthusiasm?
    You know the answer. "Reading" is bullshit, especially d1, then we have absolutely no info and scum acts the same way as citizen. The main reason of following that plan is that's because I had another plan for SB to out scum he visit, but Martin's plan is better. But his plan will much more better with my correction. It's another reason for me SB-visiting Bakermir this night, same as you. If I die and flip SB, we lynch Bakermir and gg. If you die and flip SB, we lynch Bakermir and gg. If scum trying to recruit Bakermir and failed, he will guess is it me SB or you? Or maybe someone else, who will put brain ON and join the only plan we have at the moment.

Refusers looks like realy anti-vaxxers, lol. We have plan, it works, but they refusing it and attacking me for no any reason. That's how anti-vaxxers acts IRL, really.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

5. ISO #205

After looking at Ren's posts I can actually kinda see what you mean....
    Three people have stated that they're willing to check you and possibly end the game tonight, you're cool with that?

6. ISO #206

I'm not allowed to pillow push? I took Zedus' side and he starts off his first post directed at me with a WTF?

I look at who is scummiest to least scummy. He and DM are the most scummy. DM is far too aloof.

My mentions of Zedus were because I get sick of the endless circle of zedus/ren.
    Freckles might be town here Aivion.

Why would he defend. a town. Why not just jump on the lynch train.

Then also Frinckles is a good player. But I would not want to lycnh him today.

I am down to 2 Zedus or DM. Prefer Zedus but If i am misreading him. Anyone town reading Zedus please speek up. Mafia does not have partners yet.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #207

And then give you a blog about some drunkards in the streets of Russia.
    That story was truth. You can ask Martin, I told that even in mafia chat before day starts.
    I agree with plan C.

8. ISO #208

Three people have stated that they're willing to check you and possibly end the game tonight, you're cool with that?
    What do you mean by "end the game tonight"?

9. ISO #209

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    That story was truth. You can ask Martin, I told that even in mafia chat before day starts.
    I can confirm as well.

10. ISO #210

Yeah well, it hardly explains the hammer. I won't let those kind of things slide for you in the future. As any alignment.

11. ISO #211

Confirmation that it was true. Or there was much evidence against him possibly lying about it, from my scum-teammate pov of the time. It was honest, though his hammer was prob not lol

Anyways I will be off for now.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

12. ISO #212

What do you mean by "end the game tonight"?
    nvm I think i undertand and im ok with that considering im not MM <3

13. ISO #213

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Freckles might be town here Aivion.

Why would he defend. a town. Why not just jump on the lynch train.

Then also Frinckles is a good player. But I would not want to lycnh him today.

I am down to 2 Zedus or DM. Prefer Zedus but If i am misreading him. Anyone town reading Zedus please speek up. Mafia does not have partners yet.
    Now that I'm interacting with him more I'm starting to feel that way too.

And now that I re-read Renegade's posts a bit more in detail I can sorta see what Frinckles is talking about... he hasn't really posted much substance himself one of his posts even seemed pretty deflective in nature as well.

I think I could be on board for a Renegade lynch today as well.

Even IF I'm still a tad bit annoyed at Zedus...

Well I'm heading off for the night boys. It was fun and real.

[B]So far I'm:

- Thinking there's merit to the Renegade scumreads after looking through his posts again.

- Thinking that Zedus, while annoying and frustrating, is more than likely town and I'm letting my annoyance get in the way of properly reading him. (Especially that post basically throwing a jab at me which was uncalled for and if I could actually mute for the sake of clarity and peace of mind I would but I won't).

- Think that Mike has a chance to be bad as well but I'm willing to trust him for now

- Feeling better about Bakermir's posts but will keep an eye on him.

- Feeling better at Frinckles, especially after the recent interactions I've had with him.

So far My unknown/still thinking about them being town are (from highest to lowest)

MartinGG99 - I liked my early interactions with him and so far nothing he's said has really pinged me as him possibly being evil.

Dark Magician (I feel like if he's town he will be too valuable to let go as of now and we will be able to read him better moving forward).

Marshmallow Marshall - I mean cmon... this setup is NAMED AFTER HIM! HE MUST BE BAD RIGHT??!?!? OWO!!! /s (obviously waiting on him to post something)

NIGHT NIGHT ALL!!! Til next time~ <3

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

I told I will play another way next time. No matter am I scum or not.

But Renegade acts the same way always, but not this time. That's because he is scum. Lynch him and you will see.
    Please give specific examples of how I am acting different. Thanks!

16. ISO #216

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    rest of the posts are pretty much calling for turbo on poor renae

i believe zedus is quite a few steps ahead of us parents

yes woe is me. THank u. I'm done giving him attention as Frinkle said the game will devolve into Ren v Zebus and that isn't optimal (see - virtually every game zebus has played). No more comment on the matter.

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

No offence but I would lynch him even if he was town because he seems to try and suck the fun out of the game. With this reads are bad only do mechanics. But I gett the feeling he is trying to hunt for SB that is scummy
    A good reason to pay more attention to Zedus. But he does this every game so let's not distract ourselves.

Or he is town trying to break the game either way I am ok with this. If we get the mafia on day one great easy win but lets play the game not try and ruin Banana game. I know how that feels.

-vote zedus
    Not wanting to "ruin the game" is a bad reason to not vote me or anyone else, if you think I am scum.

20. ISO #220

Total bullshit. Martin have a plan. I improved the plan. What did you did? Nothing.

"Reads" doesn't work.

Feeling doesn't work too. Also explain in details how am I "hunt for SB"?

Also explain how am I "trying to break the game" with this plan? Are you mad?
    If "reads" don't work then what are you using to call me scum?

*mic drop*

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

Sure, Ren could be just upset because those two are arch enemies, but really. Town ren is usually more chill and has a line of questioning attached to his posts. I've seen him skate by.
    I agree with what you said earlier that this is already becoming Zedus v Ren which is rather unfortunate.

This is the first 12 hours of a 72 hour day. I think we should relax a bit.

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    From this point on until some point in the future, probably day 3
    Day 3?
    Then you played town-like, I put you into town list forever. You cried "oh, no, I am hurt, I will quit, oh..."
    Now you talking another way. Because you are scum.
    We don't need to wait for day 3 to lynch you. We will win d1.
    I agree with plan C.

26. ISO #226

He's sorta acting like he did in Spirits where he was a Citizen.

Can you give me examples of his scum play vs town play that's pinging you this game?

Because all this sounds like to me is "GRR ME HATE RENEGADE! ME SMASH!! RAAAAAAA!!"

Yeah your like always Town here.
    But probably also the most likely to be converted.

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

Well, before I go offline.

Less suspicious:
    Martin - have a good plan for town. Well, verson 1.1 is better.
    AIVION - joined the plan, communicative.
    Frinckles - can see some things, even with some rash statements. Also voted most scummy person.

Neutral:
    Dark Magician - low game presence, but voted most scummy person.
    Marshmallow Marshall - where is he?

More suspicilous:
    Mike - refusing the only good plan, pretending to be stupid then he isn't, no answers for my questions, lied 2 times.
    Bakermir - refusing the only good plan, lied 3 times, contributes to discord

Too scum to live:
    Degenerade (oh, I confuse letters like him, don't worry, it's happens!) - this one playing always the same way as town. Now he playing different way. No crying, no ostentatious resentment, hazy... This shittalking about "Ren vs Zedus in every game", what game he means? Last one, then I put him to town list forever and explained why? Previous, then he voted town, healed maf and killed n1? It's the first time I realy pushing him, lol, check every game we both involved in. Out-of-game conflict is not the reason to vote for me. Every time he protecting the first one I attacking with stupid enrage, but now I attacking himself and he trying to stay calm, because he is scum and afraid that I pointed on that. Lynch today and game will probably ends with easy town victory.
    I agree with plan C.

29. ISO #229

Great to see that I forgot how to post Gifs :3
    B-but that's scummy!
    -vote AIVION

Catching up
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

30. ISO #230

Hi all

I like the flavor and balancing of this setup. The information page seems to be quite clear on mechanics.

It appears to be a game of a limited mason leader, citizens and a limited cultist. The kill mechanics does make it work better for us when I imagine SB updating their lw each night for their target? not sure actually how would all of that play out. Anyone played something like this before?
    It's rather simple, really: we just don't claim and hunt for Mallow (that sounds horrible lol). NOTE THAT CLAIMING IS STRICTLY ANTI-TOWN HERE. Unless you're at L-1 and absolutely need to claim to survive, all you'll do by claiming is either get you killed as SB or get SB killed as a concerned parent.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

31. ISO #231

Btw, it's a good idea. There is no LW in this setup, so it's better to claim your target. It doesn't matter if you are Stealthbomber or Citizen, but if you die, others will lynch your target tomorrow.

So, if I am SB, I will visit MartinGG99.

If I die tomorrow and flip SB, lynch Martin and gg.
    Good idea

If I'm SB, I'm going to AIVION.

32. ISO #232

She will achieve nirvana at the rate of a thousand moons uwu

Also your a senseless waste of a fluffy pillow >
    You have committed a grievous error young padawan (insert star Wars gif)

I wish I was on my computer ��
    ... Heh ;-;

Feel free to death tunnel me for that XD if you want.

Also hi! I get to finally play with you as well! Exciting :3

What's your favorite color?
    No, your name is Zedus >.>

Lightly toasted. Burnt pieces taste like charcoal.

You? :3
    :P your my fluffy pillow UwU

Happy to play with you too!!

What's your favorite color?
    If I'm SB I'm visiting Bakermir tonight

Because if he kills me Itll be worth it
    I can't tell if you're being too nice for my scumdar's liking or if you're just being you xD

Btw, what do you mean with the last line? Wouldn't that apply to everyone and not just Bakermir?

33. ISO #233

OK Aivion Is Lock hard town here. Scum Aivion being the only scum in game would be to scared to ever vote some one this soon even for mems. Anyone pushing on Aivion Is Scum From My PoV.
    "Anyone disagreeing with my read is scum"... ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMM. I think you actually have a point about AIVION, but you also just OMGUSed before someone even disagreed with you lol. Why? I'm pretty sure you don't seriously think that not having the same read on someone = not having the same alignment, especially given your experience with the game, so I'm confused here.
    -vote Mike

34. ISO #234

Just don't think about it, because it gives you no useful info.

The only useful info is that we need to lynch Renegade, because he is 100% scum.
    By the way, this whole Zedus-Renegade thing is NAI, it happened both when one of them was scum and when they were both town, and it's just a tomato throwing contest.

35. ISO #235

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...e-Mafia-Rerand

Found it. Since literally half of you is new to me and my play style this game should be a good starter point... I encourage you to look!

Died n1 as a Vanilla Townie if I recall correctly?

I TRIED TO POST THIS EARLIER BUT THE SITE IS DYING IN OUR ARMS .-.
    Why do you feel the need to post the past game? This reads like someone who's afraid of being found out for the "wrong reasons" to me. I know it because I did it in my first game on Mafiascum, in which I was scum.

36. ISO #236

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    You tend to conflict with Zedus 100% of the time so I guess this makes you NAI?
    Yep
    -vote renegade
    i like zedus' half baked plan more. I do like renegades activity tho oh well
    Renegade - Zedus isn't the thunderdome of the century, though... there's literally no reason to have to pick between one of them atm. Also, how is Renegade's activity strong or AI in any way? I don't think it is. Even more importantly, why the hell would you vote someone you like??

37. ISO #237

You only commented on one part of my series of questions (poorly might I adD)

You're avoiding discussion with me so far.

Hmmm...
    Is Frinckles scum because he likes teal and grey-blue? :P

I don't see how he had been "avoiding conversation" with anyone.

38. ISO #238

This post is scummy But from a Town scummy So that makes him town lean in my eyes. I am loving this building a nice town circle.
    ...what? This is incoherent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles;885725[COLOR="#800080"
    ]MM is always scummy to me so I'd lynch him d2 I think.[/COLOR] I hope he talks soon. I'm cool with a ren/DM lynch atm.
    I had missed this post. Boooo.

What's up with DM, though? He didn't say anything scummy (nor did he say much at all, in fact), so that's pretty random from you.

39. ISO #239

RVS right

-vote Zedus

quite selective with who they talk with and what they talk about.

chill intro. nothing wrong

second post into the game.

i don't see why town!Zedus would start off a game this way seeing there is only 1 scum alive right now

logical fallacy. if you are SB then why would you visit Martin firstly and why do you call it out now? Do you think MM will target Martin especially after you say it? Like, do you even realize whoever we claim or say it wont make sense to us? Also do you realize that only scum benefits from such info because only the scum knows who is scum so whoever says scum's name unknowingly then they will get a clear night plan. the scum is one step ahead of us.

scum only has 1 bullet and they need it for SB, they can't shoot on random. so this is is debunked too

I can read and smell the AtE all over here. SO if aivion dies, I am lynched tomorrow?

rest of the posts are pretty much calling for turbo on poor renae

i believe zedus is quite a few steps ahead of us parents
    It's not RVS if you give a serious reason for your vote xD
    Also, Renegade - Zedus is NAI, it happened in the last games, it happens this game, and will happen in future games... I would say it's rather anti-town (but not scummy), though, since it turns the game into "take a stance in the tomato throwing contest between Renegade and Zedus!".

Well yes, it's true that there is always the chance of mallow shooting SB and making the plan fail, but I'd say the risk doesn't outweight the reward of catching the only guy we need to lynch. The lynch just shouldn't be automatically enforced if SB dies.

40. ISO #240

Also Obviously MM is scum like cmon. <3
    HERESY

I'm surprised this specific heresy only appears on page 4 though lol

41. ISO #241

No Offense taken I'm an open book most the time...

Kind of my downfall as well sometimes xD
    This feels very genuine, town!AIVION style. +townpoints

42. ISO #242

"good read" is most funny thing I ever read here
    @Zedus no offense but you just don't understand the word. Your read on someone is what you think someone is. Sure, it's not always right, but that's the point of the game lmao. You can't not have an opinion about the alignment of any player (you think martin is town, for example. That means you TOWNREAD him. And by the way, suggesting mechanical play you agree with doesn't = town.)

43. ISO #243

I dont think its Zedus but I can't read him anyway. I'd vote DM/Ren here.
    Your insistence on those two players without any valid reason is really weird.
    -vote Frinckles

44. ISO #244

YES

-vote Zedus

LOL
    That made me laugh xD. I still don't think Zedus is scum (or town) for talking about mechanical stuff and for calling Renegade scum, though. Is there any other reason for which you scumread him?

45. ISO #245

yea thank you. so does that mean he will be protecting me from MM?

DID YOU HEAR THAT MM?
    YES, I DID

46. ISO #246

Rofl but his story about drunkards in the streets of Russia was true, he said so in the scum chat of that game and it's not unbelievable lol

47. ISO #247

Now that I'm interacting with him more I'm starting to feel that way too.

And now that I re-read Renegade's posts a bit more in detail I can sorta see what Frinckles is talking about... he hasn't really posted much substance himself one of his posts even seemed pretty deflective in nature as well.

I think I could be on board for a Renegade lynch today as well.

Even IF I'm still a tad bit annoyed at Zedus...

Well I'm heading off for the night boys. It was fun and real.

[B]So far I'm:

- Thinking there's merit to the Renegade scumreads after looking through his posts again.

- Thinking that Zedus, while annoying and frustrating, is more than likely town and I'm letting my annoyance get in the way of properly reading him. (Especially that post basically throwing a jab at me which was uncalled for and if I could actually mute for the sake of clarity and peace of mind I would but I won't).

- Think that Mike has a chance to be bad as well but I'm willing to trust him for now

- Feeling better about Bakermir's posts but will keep an eye on him.

- Feeling better at Frinckles, especially after the recent interactions I've had with him.

So far My unknown/still thinking about them being town are (from highest to lowest)

MartinGG99 - I liked my early interactions with him and so far nothing he's said has really pinged me as him possibly being evil.

Dark Magician (I feel like if he's town he will be too valuable to let go as of now and we will be able to read him better moving forward).

Marshmallow Marshall - I mean cmon... this setup is NAMED AFTER HIM! HE MUST BE BAD RIGHT??!?!? OWO!!! /s (obviously waiting on him to post something)

NIGHT NIGHT ALL!!! Til next time~ <3

Yeah ok you're town, you are far too carefree for scum!AIVION and you aren't faking being carefree, you're actually having fun lol. I also like the Zedus read (town reevaluation or at least town putting things back into perspective).

What makes you feel better about Frinckles? I don't see it.

NO U XD

48. ISO #248

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    If "reads" don't work then what are you using to call me scum?

*mic drop*
    ^ lol. Stop messing around just because of a personality clash, you two, and give reads on other people instead. What do you think about Frinckles?

49. ISO #249

Day 3?
    Then you played town-like, I put you into town list forever. You cried "oh, no, I am hurt, I will quit, oh..."
    Now you talking another way. Because you are scum.
    We don't need to wait for day 3 to lynch you. We will win d1.
    What is that a read from Zedus? I thought reads does not work. All of us newbs and you the all mighty FM god had spoken

READS DOES NOT WORK

Yet you just gave a read on Ren.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

50. ISO #250

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Yeah your like always Town here.
    But probably also the most likely to be converted.
    Ok why is AIVION town from your POV. Other than wheeling my saying she is lock town.