Spoiler : Bakermir wall post :

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
I have been hyperactive and this can be exhausting for readers so I am really sorry for all of that.

From my POV, I felt like this would be ok approach to D1. I am trying my best to contribute for town. This is a long game though so I hope people will read my posts down in the line and see this spotlight I am being put in to. It is horrible to be me right now thanks to scum team I have been alienated from everyone.

I will keep everything in one post. I won't be voting until it is very late or maybe not vote at all depending on how scum are voting. If there is nothing interesting then I will be probably placing my vote on Martin/Frinckles or Victor if we change our mind to lynching this slot.

Town:

Renegade
Bystander to D1. He invested considerable effort on observing the details about me and Mike. This makes me believe he is town. His other posts were also quite town indicative except his exchanges with Zedus which I am not sure what is the purpose behind. I still want to believe he was genuine when he said we shouldn't scumtunnel by describing Zedus' playstyle to be "bombastic". This was constructive, at least for me so I will take that positive too.

Mike
In general, I like the game he started. But I also felt like somebody had to start a debate and point out what could be troubling for town on the long run. I have felt that he is either town or Alpha Wolf. The way he placed himself in this game fits the most desirable Alpha Wolf play. However, it is still D1 and all I wanted to make sure with Mike is that my eyes would be on him and I expect no less in return, he will be keeping an eye on me. With MM's intervention we have discovered more about each other and came to consensus that attacking each other is not helpful for town. We needed to look at others and not be stuck in status quo because thats what scum team would want. Leaving my speculations behind, I have no choice but put him in my D1 town reads.

Varcron
Similar game like Renegade. I don't see any harm yet from this slot. They haven't taken a clear stance most of the time and have been a bystander. Still did put effort on trying to understand what is going on and evaluate people. He has been objective and fair just like Renegade and opposite of what Frinckles/Martin doing. That gives me town vibes so he is TR.

MM
Normally I would assume this to be scum buddying me but I think no scum would go this far to provide point by point analysis and he did actually worked on reading me and not just Mike. He does question me not only Mike. However, his input and suggestions, his active involvement on stage have been very constructive and progressive. I believe he is town. One problem, his first vote on Mike and now voting DM indirectly puts me in a horrible spot. It looks bad and I don't know what to do about it but voice it.

Town lean:

Mesk
Another bystander. Less invested into the game than Renegade, Auwt and Varcron. That's a bit hmmmmmm but can't blame them. I wanted to know more about them. In general they haven't tried to manipulate anyone so I give them that plus they haven't taken a stance either. Fully neutral and I don't know why would they have no questions for anyone. Maybe they will provide reads soon. Oh, I am not sure what was that exchange between MM and I hope it has nothing to do with this game. If it is, please can someone who knows both mesk and MM to look into it? It is confusing to me. Town lean here.

Auwt
Have been a bystander but did invest time and effort trying to understand all parties, be it zedus, DM, mike, me. However, I feel like there is something off with Auwt but then they mentioned their disappointment in what happened last game so I believe he is town lean here with their stance. I just hope I can earn their trust because they know me more than anyone here thanks to sc2 mod. What sc2mod bakermir do you see Auwt? I have been a terrible liar last game I admit. I have lied to your face there and I never said sorry after the game. It was dirty of me. However you see in that game I wasn't this much aggressive. This game is more in line with my first game. I have tried my best to distinct the two bakermir's from past two games because of my current wincon which is the exactly same as my first game with you on FM. Also it would help people who read my past two games to understand I am playing according to my rolecard. I am not white mage as Mike puts it. That's why we collided because I cc'd him in a certain way and wanted to see the game from his perspective. I did my best to overcome my paranoia here. Anyway, this is about you Auwt. I don't like how you are not taking a clear stance up until this point and it looks suspicious to me. You are also subtly pushing me off which indicates I am not that important to you and that you would be ok with voting me today. I just hope you are town and you can see in to me. Your reserved approach makes me double think your alignment at this point. I don't believe town Auwt would just tunnel but consider all possibilities. Town lean for Auwt.

Zedus
I have done a lot of exchanges with this slot. I still believe something is off with them but I am still unsure about the nature of things behind. He did the right thing by stepping back and that makes him townlean for me. If he wants to go after Dark Magician or me at any point, I don't mind. I was only afraid he might have been a scum because of his "Bombastic" approach pointed out by Ren. He is as town as he can ever get. The weird part about him is his exchanges with others but mostly Martin. IF DM and I flip town today/tomorrow then this would be a slot everyone should look at. Zedus paired us. I am not sure about DM but I can assure you I will flip town and will disappoint everyone.

Null:

Victor
No posts, no participation. We don't know anything and I believe we won't know anything even with a replacement. I think this slot shouldn't be ignored. I recommend this slot to be lynched or taken a very close look at tomorrow once the replacement is done. I can assure we are going to have a lot of headaches from this one.

Scum lean:

Frinckles
He was townread for me most of the time. I understand where he is coming from and his passive stance as a bystander was justified. In contrast to that, his focus on me isn't justified. He given no reads, no questions, nothing. Just said "bakermir pinged me twice so i vote him" and disappeared. I thought they would have cancel it after some point and actually participate in the game. Sadly nothing happened. If he doesn't cancel his vote by EOD1 or I am lynched then I believe he is one of the scum. I will explain the math on this later. He is scumlean for me right now and depending on their EOD1 and D2 input he will be placed in either scum or town. He is Null to Scumlean lean. One of the people I would vote today.

DM
Tried to brave the storm in the beginning. He had a nice counter point to Martin's tpr claim but what he did wrong was to paint a target on Martin's head. This is not good for town. He should have kept this to himself. Once multiple people started to question his motives he pulled back and played an opposite of the game he was playing before. So I still believe this was a town reflex coming from him. For a long time I felt like DM was only trying to figure out alignment of people not roles. This is why I was reading him town but now after Martin's weird push on me he surfaced back and considering me suspicious. Wagon escape? What happened to the exchanges between DM and Martin early game? Was it only bussing? I don't know what to make of them. This is very inconsistent of them. I still think this slot needs to live another day just like how most of us should in that sense. Oh and inb4 he votes me today because I already have 2 votes and he is potentially consig or enforcer/virus or wants to save himself. I want to believe he is town deep down there and I hope he proves me that later. Now, I initially wanted to defend him seeing I kinda liked his effort on alignment hunt of Martin, this was seen differently by everyone else. I have to admit I have no idea about DM's alignment and if I defended him today and he flips scum, I would be big suspect and cause a mislynch on me. This is a fair point, we don't know his alignment because he shown very little town indication and more scum indication. This essentially made me look scum but I can see everyone's point here. I shouldn't blindly trust this type of gameplay, a mistake I have done in my first game. A lot of questions in this slot so I am putting them on scumlean for now.

Martin

Started the game with D2 claim. Indicated that he is not willing to share much on D1. This is understandable. He was confronted by DM on a fair point but the approach was indeed scummy by DM simply because DM have conditioned Martin way early on. I still believed I had no reason to trust either Martin or DM after this. People in general recognized this behavior of DM to be scum and now he is getting voted. What if this was bussing? Why do we just throw away all possibilities?

Especially Martin. I believe you are capable of doing more than this. I still don't understand why would you push me like this. I have no debt to MM or DM and I don't understand this scum team claim of yours. You on the other hand placed yourself in a spot where you can claim anything tomorrow. Assuming you are not scum then I still don't understand why would you vote me as I have posed no threat to your indications and claims.

This position you have now is really opportunistic Martin. This is where I stop seeing you as town but scum and this is why I agree with DM on why you could end up being a liar. All because you have been voting me. This is the PROOF you are scum. You could have voted DM, who actually tried to expose you but instead you vote me for BS. It feels like there is something off with your reads with certain people. Mainly Zedus and DM. I have a feeling you have bussed with one and later on one of you will be sacrificed and other one will get full towncred then win the game for mafia. When I look at Martin's slot, things he have said and the position he takes only indicates he is most probably trying to get on the good side of everyone but still having some doors open. He is literally fencesitting here with Zedus and essentially his read on DM contradicts his other posts.

Either way, this guy now thinks I am a threat and wants me out. If he doesn't remove his vote then he is legit scum.

Martin avoided me as both of us were online together for a long time. His game changed suddenly when I was missing for good 10+ hours he used this time to make propaganda against me after Frinckles shot a fire.

Any town with an ounce of brain wouldn't follow this train.

A wolf voting a sheep.

THIS IS NOT JUSTIFIED.

You can't expect doctor to heal you after all of this. What is your game Martin? You are reeking wolf here and a very scum one. You are at the bottom of my list too because you have NOTHING against me. This is all fake. A true townie TPR wouldn't vote me like this and be active in propaganda. So DM is right and if you ever claim TPR at any point you will be a liar. You have shown colours and you have only one chance to correct this Martin. Take your vote back and lets reassess this situation. You vote me = you will help DM or scumteam form a case against you. So this vote of yours is only indicates you are a scum or a townie digging his grave. I believe you will show reasoning here and understand your mistake. Until then, you are scum for me. Also sorry for this read on you, it turned into more of a personal rant than actual read but you gotta understand your slot is really frustrating and I don't want to put you in a horrible position if you ever somehow turn out to be town. But yeah, this is what you wanted I guess. I stand firm you are guilty until proven otherwise.

======

Anyway, this is my train of thought and analysis of D1 in general;

Everyone agrees that scum will start a vote on someone for D1. It would be impossible for all 4 scums to hammer as it would be too revealing. One or two of them will leave a vote and rest will follow at some point. They will do their best to avoid suspicion for tomorrow. Heck maybe the later votes from scum team might not even happen(especially with virus) if town is trapped. I feel like this push on me by Frinckles and Martin doesn't feel right and rest of town is being pulled into this trap.

I believe in the following math for D1 based on my reads.

By excluding the 50/50 scenarios I get the following;

Virus will be passive on D1. This slot may end up voting last or maybe not vote at all.

At least 1 scum will be passive on D1 and have a similar play with virus during the day. this scum will be enforcer.

At least 1 scum will carry the flag on D1 via votes or posts. this leader is either godfather or consig.

I suspect vigilante's to TPR hunt but subtly.

I suspect sheriffs to act like citizens and consig to act like wolf.

Detective, Doctor and Citizens are going to be a lot of WIFOM and this is where I suspect enforcer and virus to hide.

Also everyone, please refer to my post #266 as it was clear indication on how I felt about the DM and Martin exchange also I've hinted at a possible scum attack on me later on D1 with this certain poem.

If @Martin and @Frinckles doesn't remove their vote from me, they should be put under spotlight as soon as possible and therefore people should consider my vote on one of them for today. Not much time left anyway. I will be here all day for discussion with anyone if people want anything from me.

Spoiler : My direct answer :

Wow that a huge post.
I have to give you credits for that, as it seems to be a really fed content.
I'm having quite several issues to take a definitive stance, I'm fairly opposed to befriend early on.
When the vote and the night will be over, if I'm still alive I will try my best to give my trust to some of you.

During the previous game, you played to your wincondition, and you saw I was "ready to not oppose you at least". You managed to bring a great win to the scumside.
I keep no grudges, as you played the game in a great way ! : )

Considering the sc2 mod, I tend to see a bakermir that is usually quite passive in the early game with the famous "uwu" nick.
When thing spice up, at least you take part in the discussion, which I feels is important (whatever alignment you are).

Spoiler : Reaction toward leans and locked :

I agree for Mike. I still do not know if I should put him in town or virus box
I do not agree that much for Renegade. He has been put in several town lock, I didnt read anything that would make him very townie so far.
Same goes for Varcron.
I overall agree for MM, but I do not exclude the possibility of you two being together.

By the way between MM and bakermir, who did vote first Mike?

Considering Mesk, Frinckles, I cannot know what they are thinking about or planning. They are really mysterious to me.
Zedus is acting like his usual town game, but i keep being distrustful with his play sometimes. Then again we haven't seen any scum!Zedus ever so far, could be just playing the same way

Victor and Thaiax, somehow unreadable
I feel like Dark Magician is trying to paint Martin as a Citizen/Mafia/Virus, and then if Martin would ever claim TPR, Dark Magician will just start voting Martin based on that.
I want to see more interactions between those 2, to make sure this actual mindset is right or not.
About Martin, I just overall do not believe his vote is supported by strong arguments.

Hope this can help to make you see a little bit more in my mind.