Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
I didn't say straws I said air (Nothing.) I literally made one bad play, everything else screams town, everyone's been seeing it except for you. You're literally going to condemn me for doing what I did while you ironically are doing the same thing, MINUS the one lie.

I gave you worlds with context don't say I didn't. There's previous posts of mine in the thread with worlds/contexts/reads. I asked you in the same post if you wanted me to quote them all you ignored it.
So, not even my highest scumread wants me lynched. Wewlads. You can give me your quotes that you planned to I guess. If not for me, for everyone else.

But yeah, I'm gonna hold you accountable for getting us in this situation. Perhaps I just don't see Town!blink playing like that. I don't know what you intended to gain even if you were town. How were you going to reaction test (or whatever that was) a person who had breadcrumbed the entire game and whose claim matched with his prior posts. It makes no sense from a Town perspective. It makes reasonable sense from a scum perspective, especially one with two killers.

The entire time I tried talking you down from the ledge, Mike too. Mike was willing to show that he the ability to reason out whether that was the correct lynch, you didn't.

Worst of all, you were at least safe in my null reads for the time being. But you decided THAT was the play to make.