Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Well. Some things to remember:

1. Dark Magician started TPR hunting from his first post. Suspicious.
    2. Renegade starts the game protecting Martin, probably they are team.
    You feel like you are trying to push an agenda.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

No, I just asked you to stop some things if you are town. Renegade protecting you is the thing I will remember, but Dark Magician with his TPR hunting in the first post is much more suspicious for me for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I admit. I kinda like this post and it’s sarcasm.
    I like you admitting you liked it.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

I really can't tell if he's trying to tunnel me again for some lulz or if he actually is serious;

either way kinda have to NAI this since if he were scum all he has to do is just tunnel me like he did last time I played with him to earn some weird town points
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I really can't tell if he's trying to tunnel me again for some lulz or if he actually is serious;
    No, I just asked you to stop some things if you are town. Renegade protecting you is the thing I will remember, but Dark Magician with his TPR hunting in the first post is much more suspicious for me for now.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Damn. You found 3/4 scum already. Amazing! You should be town leader.
    I’ll keep this post of yours and potentially use it against you depending on your next responses.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Well now that you know what my post was actually about do you still find it Sus?
    That's YOU said this post is "actually about". First thing I see is still TPR hunting. You realy think I will change my opinion if you say "no, that was not TPR hunting"?
    That was.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

That's YOU said this post is "actually about". First thing I see is still TPR hunting. You realy think I will change my opinion if you say "no, that was not TPR hunting"?
    That was.
    I mean no I can’t speak on your behalf and an opinion can only be changed by who’s opinion it belongs to.
    Now, if at any point they claim PR however, they are lying.
    That’s all I’m getting at. If you want to defend Martin I won’t stop you but if your scum buddies with them don’t think I won’t notice.

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You feel like you are trying to push an agenda.

I will cut the drama.

Answer this Zedus.

Why did you ignore it so far?

What is your agenda?

Are you the virus? Did he try to make it look less suspicious with how towntunneling you are on him? Was he really concerned?

A lot of questions for you Zedus. In my head, answer to all of these leads to one thing and that is you are scum.

-vote Zedus

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Why did you ignore it so far?
    Ignore what? Some other's conclusion? It's not even a question.

What is your agenda?
    I don't even know what the word "agenda" means, and after I translated it, I still can't understand what did you just asked. How can you apply the term from some TV News to mafia game? Use some another way to ask plz.

Are you the virus? Did he try to make it look less suspicious with how towntunneling you are on him? Was he really concerned?
    Who is "he" in your question? Mike? Why you aked me then? I see no any sence in your words. Only thing virus must to do (as I think) is stay calm and not interract, as 4 ppl from my "weak susp list" doing now. I am sure one of them is virus. I don't know how to out virus, it's looks hard for me. Mafia is easier to find.

In my head, answer to all of these leads
    I don't know what's happens with your head, but I still see no any single lead.

A lot of questions for you Zedus
    And only one you asked is "Are you virus?" and quoted Mike for some reason? Where is other questions? Something with real lead? Now you said something like "He pointed that Renegade covered Martin and that DM TPR hunting, after he protecting Mike from typical bonobolynching, so he is virus". I don't even know what I must answer to this bullshit, it's make no sence. Or maybe word "agenda" have some sence in mafia games, well, I never seen it used before, sorry, and now everything you said looks like total nonsence for me.

I think it is disrespectful how Zedus is now voting him up and literally asked him to reveal his role.
    First, there is no "disrespectful" word for me in this game. My goal is not pay respect for godfather, like yours. My goal is find scums. And now it's looks like i touched stong connection between you and DM. Why you asking "lynch me, not him"? Maybe because he is your godfather?

Second, I never asked him to reveal role, my little liar. I voted him and I waiting what others will do with that. I don't care what will he claim or not, because I have no reason to trust him anyway. But there was another ppl, like MM, who pointed that DM is scummy-like TPR hunter. Now I will take a look, will they vote him or not and what they will say about that.

Now you can try to explain, using some more simple words, wtf this "agenda" and what is the logic of your "he is virus". Step by step. Like I explained the reasons I put you and your lovely DM in my scum list, that make you angry and attack me instantly just after Mike, that I count as attempt to agressive focus someone for no reasons. Your only reasons on voting me is that I see your connection with DM and you both in my scumlist.

To be honest, I feel bad with this situation. We had now:
    1. Renegade covering Martin. Renegade looks town for me, Martin is not, until he will answer for my question he ignored. Looks like protection from bonobovoting.
    2. Me covering Mike. Same as some others, I don't see any valueble reason to vote him and I openly say I trying to protect him from bonobovoting.
    3. Barkermir covering Dark Magician. Both of them are scummy af, and I explained why. If someone from my town or neut list will explain why can I be wrong, maybe I will change my opinion. Maybe this is just a... protecting from bonobovoting too. But I see reasons on my scum "reads" as strong enougth.
    4. Am I missed someone else?
    Two f*king games in a row we had disaster d1 lynch with false opposition from 2 townies. Me vs Martin first, both were town. SB16 vs MM second, both were town. Maybe we doing this shit again? I realy worried about that.

Well, for now I will
    [/unvote]

I don't want to be responsible for my probably mistake. I still count DM and Barkermir as most probably scum team, but from Bakermir point of view maybe I am just an agressor, pushing one townie somehow trusted for him the same way that he pushing Mike, a bit trusted for me. Let it be me who break f*cking cycle and look around. I can imagine that real mafia just doing nothing now, waiting for some stupid town lynch. And I don't want to be the reason of this lynch. I ask others to post your conclusions about my scum/town list and their own lists too, so we can compare the probably teams. Thanks.

17. ISO #17

Spoiler : Zedus wallpost :
    Ignore what? Some other's conclusion? It's not even a question.

I don't even know what the word "agenda" means, and after I translated it, I still can't understand what did you just asked. How can you apply the term from some TV News to mafia game? Use some another way to ask plz.

Who is "he" in your question? Mike? Why you aked me then? I see no any sence in your words. Only thing virus must to do (as I think) is stay calm and not interract, as 4 ppl from my "weak susp list" doing now. I am sure one of them is virus. I don't know how to out virus, it's looks hard for me. Mafia is easier to find.

I don't know what's happens with your head, but I still see no any single lead.

And only one you asked is "Are you virus?" and quoted Mike for some reason? Where is other questions? Something with real lead? Now you said something like "He pointed that Renegade covered Martin and that DM TPR hunting, after he protecting Mike from typical bonobolynching, so he is virus". I don't even know what I must answer to this bullshit, it's make no sence. Or maybe word "agenda" have some sence in mafia games, well, I never seen it used before, sorry, and now everything you said looks like total nonsence for me.

First, there is no "disrespectful" word for me in this game. My goal is not pay respect for godfather, like yours. My goal is find scums. And now it's looks like i touched stong connection between you and DM. Why you asking "lynch me, not him"? Maybe because he is your godfather?

Second, I never asked him to reveal role, my little liar. I voted him and I waiting what others will do with that. I don't care what will he claim or not, because I have no reason to trust him anyway. But there was another ppl, like MM, who pointed that DM is scummy-like TPR hunter. Now I will take a look, will they vote him or not and what they will say about that.

Now you can try to explain, using some more simple words, wtf this "agenda" and what is the logic of your "he is virus". Step by step. Like I explained the reasons I put you and your lovely DM in my scum list, that make you angry and attack me instantly just after Mike, that I count as attempt to agressive focus someone for no reasons. Your only reasons on voting me is that I see your connection with DM and you both in my scumlist.

To be honest, I feel bad with this situation. We had now:
    1. Renegade covering Martin. Renegade looks town for me, Martin is not, until he will answer for my question he ignored. Looks like protection from bonobovoting.
    2. Me covering Mike. Same as some others, I don't see any valueble reason to vote him and I openly say I trying to protect him from bonobovoting.
    3. Barkermir covering Dark Magician. Both of them are scummy af, and I explained why. If someone from my town or neut list will explain why can I be wrong, maybe I will change my opinion. Maybe this is just a... protecting from bonobovoting too. But I see reasons on my scum "reads" as strong enougth.
    4. Am I missed someone else?
    Two f*king games in a row we had disaster d1 lynch with false opposition from 2 townies. Me vs Martin first, both were town. SB16 vs MM second, both were town. Maybe we doing this shit again? I realy worried about that.

Well, for now I will
    [/unvote]

I don't want to be responsible for my probably mistake. I still count DM and Barkermir as most probably scum team, but from Bakermir point of view maybe I am just an agressor, pushing one townie somehow trusted for him the same way that he pushing Mike, a bit trusted for me. Let it be me who break f*cking cycle and look around. I can imagine that real mafia just doing nothing now, waiting for some stupid town lynch. And I don't want to be the reason of this lynch. I ask others to post your conclusions about my scum/town list and their own lists too, so we can compare the probably teams. Thanks.

I expect that Virus will play like a townie until the Mafia isn't a threat anymore. We should hunt for Mafia first and then work on lynching the Virus.

I like the slightly paranoid touch of this post. I also like the "potential TvT" feeling Zedus is expressing here.

Also, I'm a bit lost about Varcron's posts here...

Here's my list of reads. Those who aren't in it are part of the Null Line (in other words, I haven't made my mind on them yet, or they haven't posted yet).

Mike & Bakermir. These two look like TvT.

Zedus. Seems to be honest, points out lies/untrue things, doing what a townie should do on D1. This read isn't based on anything strong, though, and could very well change when more informations come in.

---___---___--- The Null Line ---___---___---

Auwt. Very slightly scummy when he addressed the TPR-hunting (inconsistencies in his posts), didn't address me when I asked him to clarify his thoughts on the matter.

Mesk514. Exists. Little discussion on game-related topics despite the presence of such topics in the thread (such as the Mike-Bakermir interaction discussion). Seems to be slightly off her meta (slightly unsure about that one though).

Dark Magician. Started the game with TPR-hunting. I haven't noticed anything positive from them, so they're sitting at the bottom of my list even though I hope to find a better lynch than that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

I expect that Virus will play like a townie until the Mafia isn't a threat anymore. We should hunt for Mafia first and then work on lynching the Virus.

I like the slightly paranoid touch of this post. I also like the "potential TvT" feeling Zedus is expressing here.

Also, I'm a bit lost about Varcron's posts here...

Here's my list of reads. Those who aren't in it are part of the Null Line (in other words, I haven't made my mind on them yet, or they haven't posted yet).

Mike & Bakermir. These two look like TvT.

Zedus. Seems to be honest, points out lies/untrue things, doing what a townie should do on D1. This read isn't based on anything strong, though, and could very well change when more informations come in.

---___---___--- The Null Line ---___---___---

Auwt. Very slightly scummy when he addressed the TPR-hunting (inconsistencies in his posts), didn't address me when I asked him to clarify his thoughts on the matter.

Mesk514. Exists. Little discussion on game-related topics despite the presence of such topics in the thread (such as the Mike-Bakermir interaction discussion). Seems to be slightly off her meta (slightly unsure about that one though).

Dark Magician. Started the game with TPR-hunting. I haven't noticed anything positive from them, so they're sitting at the bottom of my list even though I hope to find a better lynch than that.

What part of my posts confuse you? I'll answer any questions you have.

19. ISO #19

Re : Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I missunderstood that post actually. My bad on this

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    WTF is this DO NOT PR HUNT SCUMMY AF
    The fact is that I dont really like people trying to defend and prevent TPR hunting.
    I won't say that Mike is scum based on this, but then again, this isn't giving town points for him at all.
    I am tempted to think TPR hunting is a viable strat only when you can keep silent or spread your thought wisely.
    I had similar experiences where scums are just saying such sentence to act townie-like.

I've got to read a bit more carefully.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A