American Federal Agents Beating Medics in Portland
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: American Federal Agents Beating Medics in Portland

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    have you come to a conclusion?
    I don't really approach topics like that. If people want to have a conversation (like we've been hearing for the past few decades) they need to be open to discourse and some mental fluidity. How else can you learn?

What is the goal of debate? What are your goals debating, etc. It's kind of funny, in debate we had to be able to hold different positions on topics even if we didn't believe in them. Imagine having to debate over a topic affirming Slavery as morally and economically correct while the other guy gets to say it's bad for 15 minutes. lol

Even Mafia is kind of like this. "I'd prefer to be town because I can be natural!.. but I was given Mafia so now I have to seem natural."

If you're asking where I stand about these protests, the fact that I disagree with them is irrelevant. What matters is whether they're allowed to occur and that they're conducted peacefully. There have been multiple instances of both of these terms being broken; worst of all it's becoming cyclical if it wasn't already.

But I'd say historically this isn't new.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

2. ISO #2
    Ganelon

Re: American Federal Agents Beating Medics in Portland

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I don't really approach topics like that. If people want to have a conversation (like we've been hearing for the past few decades) they need to be open to discourse and some mental fluidity. How else can you learn?

What is the goal of debate? What are your goals debating, etc. It's kind of funny, in debate we had to be able to hold different positions on topics even if we didn't believe in them. Imagine having to debate over a topic affirming Slavery as morally and economically correct while the other guy gets to say it's bad for 15 minutes. lol

Even Mafia is kind of like this. "I'd prefer to be town because I can be natural!.. but I was given Mafia so now I have to seem natural."

If you're asking where I stand about these protests, the fact that I disagree with them is irrelevant. What matters is whether they're allowed to occur and that they're conducted peacefully. There have been multiple instances of both of these terms being broken; worst of all it's becoming cyclical if it wasn't already.

But I'd say historically this isn't new.
    okay so, what do you think caused our present situation then?

3. ISO #3