Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
Probably scum teams:

1. Secondpassing + Bakermir. Not likely, early reveal is weak strat for mafia.
2. Varcron + Auwt. More likely. Both in my neut list, saying some neutral or right things, but Auwt plays more passive then always (according to previous game and mod). Need to keep an eye for them.
3. Ganelon +Stealthbomber16. Most likely. I am almost sure one of them is scum, their plays are anti-town whole game: shittalking, randoming and so on. If one of them revealed as mayor, best way for us is lynch another atm.
4. Marshmallow+Ganelon. Can be, if SB will confirm himself with real role. I still want to trust SB for real, and if he is mayor (I realy hope we have one), it will be easy to find evils after his reveal. Ganelon's random vote on Marshmallow can be mafia strat "I voted him once, so we aren't the same team". Sure I will not buy this shit.
5. Marshmallow+Stealthbomber16. Well, can be realy good scum team with one shittalker and one passive player with a low presence.

Sure there is no possible team with my presence, because I am town. Also there is no linked players for me.

For now, SB, I hope you are our hiding mayor, if your TPR claim is correct. If so, then unvote me (if Ganelon is not evil, I will be insta lynched after you got your +1 vote) and reveal to remove every links from you, and we will easy find evils after.
I disagree with you on the early reveal

There have been a few games in the mod and here where scum has done an early reveal as a TPR and been locked, this (could) potentially be the case however I doubt it, for the time being I think we have 4 townies.