In your last report a year ago you accused a player game-throwing for executing you when you claimed Marshall as well as accusing him of targeting you in numerous replays you uploaded. Let's look at the reason for this report being ignored

Replay 2101
Player in question is the Godfather and kills Souleater (a spy) n1.
Nothing wrong here.

Replay 2010
Again, he is godfather and kills Souleater n1.
Again, nothing wrong with that.

Replay 2008
He is a jailor and jails souleater n1. He asks for role. Souleater says "n1 - 1 NS". He then chooses to execute. Souleater then claims marshall.
Nothing wrong there either. Why shouldn't he execute somebody who gave him an obviously fake LW?

Replay 1985
He is a serial killer.
Souleater claims mayor publicly d1.
Accused player kills Souleater n1.
Again... nothing wrong here.

Replay 2282
As arson, the accused player douses Souleater n1.
Again, there's nothing wrong here.

Evil roles can target whatever townies they want.
Verdict: Ignored.
I see nothing wrong with this decision. Also, at first I didn't understand why you thought reporting someone is "hard work" since it really isn't. Then I read over your second latest report that resulted us taking a new stance in regards to people who use the same name not being protected from witch hunting in most situations. The poor accused says it best so I will just quote them,

The "crime" committed happened over the spawn of 200 games (first replay mafia game #1908 last replay mafia game #2114). So i'm getting banned for 2 weeks because I targeted the same player night one FOUR TIMES over the course of 200 games ? This is some advanced bullshit.
You cherry picked 4 games over a span of 200 to deliberately paint a questionable narrative, especially considering your entitled opinion that because you choose the same name every game you should be immune from being killed night one. You're right reporting is hard work if you are going to that great of a length to try and get someone banned.

Report backlog is a week old at most, chill out. Here is some info that we don't usually give out but since you are seething I'll concede it just this once. The player you are crying about (Anon) was recommended to be banned 2 days ago. Once the next ban wave goes live he will be banned. Remember we all have lives outside of this website and Mafia so if you expect us to be quick to the trigger for everything then I will just say right now you can expect you be disappointed all the time, sorry.

I'm all for constructive feedback into making the process better for players and moderators but when you come in here all belligerent, especially with your history, I find it hard to take what you say seriously.