S-FM VI Thread (unranked) - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: S-FM VI Thread

Day 3

In the abandoned mansion, three hooded figures discussed something vividly. After an hour of discussion, the hooded figures seemed to have reached some sort of consensus. One of the figures walked near the wall and took out a longsword. The rest of them stayed behind and watched him go. The lone killer moved swiftly across the city, making a rattling sound that is barely audible. At the turn of a dark alley way, the figure stopped to listen. He heard sniffing and growling around the corner. The assassin chuckled with satisfaction. He ran swiftly towards the sound. A surprised Hellhound was trying to find traces of the Undead. The Hellhound had time just to open his jaw, before the hooded figure decapitated the demonic dog. The stump exploded into a shower of blood. The severed blood streams inundated the stoney ground with bright red. The assassin took care not to have any stains on himself before he left.

Cerberus had however, smelled the blood of the Hellhound immediately. With extraordinary speed, the three headed creature moved towards the smell. He leaped left and right, dodging various objects lying in the streets. As he rounded the corner, he came face to face with the hooded figure that had killed the Hellhound. The figure was surprised, but he quickly recovered and drew his sword. He slashed at the Cerberus, who dodged the attack. The right head bit the figure's hand, making a loud crack. A skeletal hand fell on the ground. The Skeleton Knight grabbed his cracked skeletal stump in his uninjured hand and tried to break through Cerberus. Before the skeleton could dash pass him, Cerberus lunged at a skeletal foot, removing the entire leg from the undead. With the last head, Cerberus opened his jaw, and bit the skeleton squarely in the rib cage. A loud crack echoed throughout the alleyway. Pieces of bone flew everywhere, scattering everywhere.

The Bonedevil was hungry again. This time he desired a more worthy adversary. He had been stalking his prey for a hour. He was hungry, but not impatient. He could wait for months as long as he gets to devour a powerful being. This target seemed to be more promising than the previous one. The Bonedevil flicked his tail excitedly. He could see where his target is. The target was lurking in the house of the previous victim, Mopin, trying to find some evidence. The Bonedevil had not been noticed at all. He stealthily approached his prey, careful not to make a sound. When he was 3 meters away, the Bonedevil grinned maniacally. His skeletal hands eruped into a huge ball of flame. His target, a Hellhound, turned around suddenly---and reduced to a large pile of smoldering ashes. From the ashes, the Bonedevil located the soul of the Hellhound. After looking at it for a while, the Bonedevil reached a conclusion. Not bad.

FOR THE RP MUSIC, PUT ON YO HEADPHONES AND TURN UP THE VOLUME. THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVES.

GameFreak's role was... Hellhound!
    ArchangelSmurf's role was... Skeleton Knight!
    Rocshi's role was... Hellhound!

Player List
    1. McPwnage
    2. CmG
    3. Zack
    4. Ubernox
    5. NorthStar
    6. ajkei
    7. Kiranearitachi
    8. BorkBot

Cerberus (2 charge Vigilante)
    Vrock (Investigator)
    Pitfiend (Doctor)
    Quasit (Citizen)
    Quasit (Citizen)
    Skeleton Knight (Mafioso)
    Wraith (Consort)

Inferno BoneDevil (Serial Killer)

Graveyard
    1. Mopin - Citizen: Butchered by the Bonedevil and the Undead on Night 1.
    2. GameFreak - Hellhound: Decapitated by the undead on Night 2.
    3. Rocshi - Hellhound: Incinerated by the Bonedevil on Night 2.
    4. ArchangelSmurf - Skeleton Knight: Shattered into pieces by Cerberus.

Day has started. 5 votes are required to lynch.
    Last edited by Goremancer; January 31st, 2012 at 08:05 PM.
    https://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/p...opolis/cr7.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by GriM-DeMoN
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

Hellhounds didn't attack anyone? Or was anyone double attacked?

RP doesn't say..

Anyway, I claim Vrock and CmG is Cerberus or Inferno Bonedevil. I think that death note was his. Too much coincidence if it wasn't.

-vote CmG

I'll keep my first night target hidden for the time being.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

5. ISO #55

Next to the smoldering ashes, was a note. It reads:

waht is Hon?

Another note was found near the pile of bones that used to be the Skeleton Knight. It reads:

I'm taking a risk here. Let's hope it pays off...
    Last edited by Goremancer; January 31st, 2012 at 07:28 PM.
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

6. ISO #56

This is interesting...
    BorkBot is not the Vrock, I am. However, I got the same results as BorkBot claims to have gotten, that CmG is Cerberus or Bonedevil. BorkBot is most likely an undead trying to get the Bonedevil killed, because at this point the undead can not kill him themselves. I guess he is just getting his information from the death note and what he knows of CmG?
    I guess he could also be a quasit trying to make a big move, but I think the Mafia have a greater need to lynch the Bonedevil right now.
    However, I agree that CmG is most likely the Bonedevil, BorkBot please tell us your real role if you are town.
    -Vote CmG

7. ISO #57

I don't know what you're trying to pull off here, but the undead could never kill the Bonedevil to begin with. The undead also need the Bonedevil to stand any kind of chance against the numbers the town still has left.

If we lynch the Bonedevil now, there will only be 1 KPN left from scum and we'll win.
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host

8. ISO #58

I might as well reveal my night 1 target because I don't think he'll WIFOM much anyway.

McPwnage is Quasit or Wraith. So keep an eye on him.

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    I'll keep my first night target hidden for the time being.
    you wanted to keep hidden that you found someone to be a citizen? And we should keep an eye on him because he came up as the second most likely town result in your investigation? You seem too logical to make these illogical statements if you were not making them up...
    My own results so far are:
    Night one: CmG Bonedevil or Cerberus
    Night two: found the doctor, do not want to name who he his for his safety.

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

I had no reason to reveal that he was a cit at first because I could just put it in my LW if I died tonight and we had a priority target already. If it came to a mass roleclaim, a Wraith could claim pit fiend to cause confusion and to ensure that the Cerberus wouldn't kill him, and then I could catch him in a lie.

Looking at our numbers though, it's not really necessary. Once CmG is gone, we can just use process of elimination and analyse former posts to try to find the last mafia (since you're so insistent about your Vrock claim, you're probably one of them). Granted, that'll be a bit harder than usual because everyone is lurking like crazy in this SFM, but it should be manageable.

McPwnage also claimed his role and username in an anonymous night chat with 2 good guys while he was scum, so I think he'd just claim Quasit if he were Wraith, just to be safe in case someone investigated him. And at this point it's not very useful to the town to wifom being a PR if you're a quasit either.

So since you counterclaimed, I made up the balance and decided that I might as well reveal him before going to bed. There hasn't been a great deal of discussion since, unfortunately.

13. ISO #63

Unless ajkei is a veteran in disguise, BorkBot is the doctor. I don't think a new player could figure out something like this, but it could be either of you.

Methinks that one of the hellhounds died by trying to attack the Bonedevil alone. The doctor healed the bonedevil that night, and saw that his target was attacked. However, there were still two kills in the morning. The doctor then deduced that his patient was the Bonedevil.

I don't think there is any way that the mafia could know who the sk is. They couldn't have found out by attacking him, because there have been two kills every night and the only dead mafia was killed by Cerberus.

I think that, ajkei and BorkBot are the doctor and the investigator. Even if one of them is actually mafia, the fact that both of their stories point to CmG being the SK adds some credence to the possibility that CmG is the Bonedevil.

Of course, they could both be mafia. They could be pulling off a pretty nice stunt to get a random towny lynched, but that's not likely.

-vote CmG

Don't go to bed just yet BorkBot, please.

14. ISO #64

At 5 PM?

I was talking about revealing my n1 invest target before going to bed, lol

And no, I'm not the doctor. I'm the investigator.

15. ISO #65

Hi guys wassup?
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

16. ISO #66

Hey CmG. We found the Bonedevil. Isn't that good news?

17. ISO #67

oh gj cerebrus you shot 1 out of 3 mafia. left (Borkbot +ajkei) ? Dunno
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

18. ISO #68

So who is it?

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

What's the point? He could fake it so easily it's not even funny. We don't want the Cerberus to counterclaim and if CmG is actually the Cerberus, which I doubt, then the Bonedevil would vote him out in an instant. So I propose we keep the tally at L-2 for the time being.

As for the next night's actions, I think the Cerberus should shoot either me or ajkei (no doc heal) and if the Vrock dies, you guys lynch ajkei (or me, but I know he won't turn up Vrock). The undead will kill someone and then it'll be either 3v2 or 4v1 (if the Cerberus shoots the right target). Assuming noone is healed, the latter scenario will give us 2 days/2nights to find the last mafia, which allows for 1 mislynch. In the former scenario, you guys lynch ajkei to make it 3v1 and we'll still have vote majority the day after to lynch someone. If there are any successful heals we have this in the bag.

If none of us is shot by the Cerberus, it will be 4v2 and there will be no safe lynch tomorrow, which is a bad idea.

I remember that ajkei had NO posts before signing up for this, so that leads me to believe that he's somebody's smurf and not a new guy. Maybe Sir William Yapyap II? Or maybe someone else, because Yapyap is working on FMX.

22. ISO #72

Heh interesting Borkbot.

23. ISO #73

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox View Post
    I want a roleclaim with night actions out of you CmG. If you want to live.
    Who are you?

24. ISO #74

I am definetly framed. how is it possible we have now 2 investigators?

25. ISO #75

So who of you is the real investigator? and who is the mafia guy? If you are a wifoming citizen you fail my friend.

26. ISO #76

Explain to me how you're framed while there's no framer in the setup. I investigated you night 2 because I suspected you for that death note from the night 1 Bonedevil kill.

ajkei is almost definitely mafia. I hope the cerberus is wise and eats him tonight.

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

It is very likely that the mafia would try to lynch the Bonedevil. This is because that it is impossible for them to kill him at night. However, while they would fake an investigator claim to initiate the lynch, they would never counter-claim someone else's inves claim. If one of you is mafia, it's you Bork.
    Why wouldn't they just stay silent and hide until someone starts a bandwagon and jump on it to give it more power? And why not counter claim the invest to create doubt about the real investigator's finds, when there is no other role in the setup that can confirm or deny that either of them is lying except by killing them? I've counter claimed a sheriff in a past MFM as scum. Sure, it didn't work out, but that was only because there came a third counterclaim (Zane) who had checked 2 dead guys and had support from a proven jailor (Dust) at the time.

May I ask why you are so convinced that one of us is a doctor? As you say, a doctor has no reason to counter claim an investigator, so Ajkei isn't one and neither am I. It doesn't clear ajkei in any way.

29. ISO #79

What the hell? You DID edit loads of text out of there Ubernox. I saw it.

You were going on about how ajkei would never counter claim investigator if he was mafia, especially not if he's a veteran hiding behind a smurf account. That he could be a quasit who deduced stuff and is wifoming, so the cerberus should "heed your words if he's wise."

You also said that if either of us is mafia, it has to be me.

You know what I'm inclined to believe? That you edited that post out because you're the other mafia.

30. ISO #80

Shit, I thought I moved it to the second page. Edit fail is fail. Here it is again:

Failure everywhere. I already said that it is perfectly possible that BOTH of you are town, especially if ajkei is a vet like False or Yayap.

It is very likely that the mafia would try to lynch the Bonedevil. This is because that it is impossible for them to kill him at night. However, while they would fake an investigator claim to initiate the lynch, they would never counter-claim someone else's inves claim. If one of you is mafia, it's you Bork.

As for the doctor theory, it is only logical that the first investigator claim is really the doctor - there is no reason the doctor would counter-claim an investigator. If one of you is a doctor, it's Bork.

Also, there is always the chance that one of you is a Quasit who is very good at deduction. Maybe ajkei is Yayap trying to take the bullet for the real investigator. This is the only conceivable situation in which someone would try to counter claim the real sheriff.

While I have no doubt that CmG is the Bonedevil who must be lynched, the identity of others is impossible to know at this stage. Cerberus would do well to listen to my words.

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

-vote Ubernox

Seriously i see what you do there... Same with Borkbot you said from day 1 i would be scum. Why do you invest me on day 2 then? Lulz. try harder plz. I really don't see your point there.

33. ISO #83

In case you hadn't noticed CmG, I say that you're scum most of the time.

34. ISO #84

The fact that even the investigator who counter-claimed Bork said you were the SK says a lot.

You haven't claimed. You haven't been able to point out any real holes in the arguments against you. All you are doing is trying to dish suspicious onto BorkBot here. I think we're all pretty clear on your role.

35. ISO #85

From the looks of things it seems clear that CmG is the bonedevil and must be lynched. That is unless both BorkBot and ajkei are mafia. In which case i'm expecting a third counter-claim to Vrock with a result clearing CmG who is being lynched by a mafia / mafia+real bonedevil ploy. Though I find it unlikely... I do not think BorkBot is the doctor, Ubernox.

At this time my vote will go on CmG. If both of them are lying and the real Vrock is out there then this is really a good time to come out.

-vote CmG

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

As the plot thickens, I can tell the game is getting intense. Zack is very perceptive, I have to agree on this one, CmG is likely a prime target of the Undead. The Cerberus had a good call on Archangel, who knew for once he wasn't exactly trolling? Now many people such as I are lurking, I'm very very concerned about this. Some players haven't even voted at all. CmG is a prime canidate, but while we still have time to lynch or analyze info, why not consider other players?

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

CmG was surrounded by demons who desired an explanation out of him. He denied any accusation that was made to him but no words of his could fool the crowd. Everywhere he looked was filled with faces full of hate, bloodlust, and curiosity. He tried running away from this terrifying crowd but his path of escape was cut off by the angry mass. He knew that was the end. CmG dropped his disguise, and made a wild leap at the crowd. But he was shot down by the Pitfiend. "Demons, we won the battle today. We have managed to destroy one of the detested rebels. Although he was not in league with the undead, he was the same to us. An insane being is better off dead. Do not be lulled into a sense of complacency. We still have 2 more rabble-rousers in our bunch. We must be rid of them. No peace will come to our homeland until they are dead. Do not relent, we must hunt every single one of them down!" The bell in the center of the city rung. It was midnight. The exhausted demons went to their respective homes, proud of their achievement.

CmG's role was... Infernal Bonedevil!

Night will be up shortly.
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

44. ISO #94

Night 3

The exhausted demons slumbered easier tonight. They had killed an enemy themselves. Now they will rest. But for certain beings, there is no exhaustion...

Night has begun. You may pm me your night action.

Player List
    1. McPwnage
    2. Zack
    3. Ubernox
    4. NorthStar
    5. ajkei
    6. Kiranearitachi
    7. BorkBot

Cerberus (2 charge Vigilante)
    Vrock (Investigator)
    Pitfiend (Doctor)
    Quasit (Citizen)
    Quasit (Citizen)
    Wraith (Consort)

Graveyard
    4. ArchangelSmurf - Skeleton Knight: Shattered into pieces by Cerberus on Night 2.
    5. CmG - Inferno Bonedevil: Annhilated by the Pitfiend after being surrounded by demons on Day 3.
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

45. ISO #95

Day 4

The Cerberus patrolled the streets. He was the sole survivor of the pack. The three hounds were assigned to this small city to quell the rebellion. The higher officials deemed that only the three of them was necessary. The Cerberus could see that they had underestimated the undead tremendously. But he would not neglect his duties. He will kill all the undead even if he is the last hunter. Cerberus walked into a small alleyway. The three heads taking care to capture every scent lurking in the corner. That was when his left head caught a sniff of the undead. "Was that just my imagination?" Cerberus took care to survey his surrounding before he investigated the source of the smell. His left head peered around the corner. A shortsword flew straight at the head, piercing the skull. The Cerberus had barely any time to react before the Skeleton Knight jumped out and took a swing at Cerberus. The Cerberus leaped back just barely in time to avoid the deadly slash aimed at his stomach. The Cerberus tried sensing with his left head, it was of no avail, it is dead. The skeleton's rictus seems to be mocking the Cerberus. In fact it was. "So you killed Archangel eh? I'm sure you felt proud achieving that. How did it feel to shatter his bones? Surely you can do that to another skeleton. The mighty Cerberus being humiliated by a single skeleton. What a tale that would be." The skeleton laughed eerily at him. The Cerberus was afraid. Losing his left head is a big disadvantage. All he sensed on his left side is darkness. But he will not stand being mocked. He growled slowly, examining the skeleton. Then he lunged with devastating speed at the skeleton. The undead warrior unsheathed a second hidden longsword. With simple but efficient movements, he severed the rest of the Cerberus' heads. The mighty hound dropped to the ground, missing all the heads. A large pool of blood emerged from the stumps, painting the small alleyway red. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about this embarrassing defeat." Laughing hysterically, the skeleton left the body.

Ubernox's role was... Cerberus!

Day has begun. You may now vote who to lynch. 4 votes would hammer a player. Or the person with the most votes gets lynched.

Player List
    1. McPwnage
    2. Zack
    3. NorthStar
    4. Ajkei
    5. kiranearitachi
    6. BorkBot

Vrock (investigator)
    Pitfiend (doctor)
    Quasit (citizen)
    Quasit (citizen)

Wraith (Consort)

Gravey
    4. ArchangelSmurf - Skeleton Knight: Shattered into pieces by Cerberus on Night 2.
    5. CmG - Inferno Bonedevil: Annhilated by the Pitfiend after being surrounded by demons on Day 3.
    6. Ubernox - Cerberus: All three heads were chopped off by the Skeleton Knight.

Sorry guys for the extremely late day. Because of the FMX starting, I thought I'll delay this a bit.
    Last edited by Goremancer; February 4th, 2012 at 11:21 AM.
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

Sorry that I was not active much yesterday, work being work, distractions being distracting.
    Anyways, let me clear some things up that were said yesterday:

No, I am not someone on a smurf, I am Rocshi's rl friend. I investigated borkbot last night, he is hellhound or skeleton night. there are no hellhounds left, so has to be skeleton night

For the next lynch, i would say my list of possible mafias, from most to least likely, are:

Northstar: Only posted once with a post that had no real purpose, did not take either side on the fake invest shenanigans, urged people to say their opinions on mafia without sharing his own opinion.
    McPwnage: Posted very little, but not in a way that suggested he had no time to post. Also, the fact that Bork gave McPwnage as his other investigation makes me believe that he may have faked an investigation on his own mafia, to either clear McPwnage if Bork turns out Wraith or give him an actually credible investigation in case the real investigator investigated McPwnage and got different results.
    Zack: Similar to Northstar, he did not post much and did not conclusively take a side on the mafia hunting, but gave an actually useful opinion. However, if he was mafia, i believe he would not have unvoted on his fellow mafia's vote train unless it was just to throw off suspicion?

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100

Quote Originally Posted by ajkei View Post
    some questions for Goremancer though
    Does wraith turn into mafioso when last mafia alive?
    Is wraith immune to attacks?
    Does Cerberus's attack go off if he gets targeted by the mafia that night? (Does mafia's kill come before Cerberus's, or do they all occur at the same time?)
    The wraith remains the wraith. The wraith can kill instead of blocking as a night action if the player chooses to do that. If he is the last one alive that still remains true.

The wraith is not immune to attacks. Not very meaningful at this point.

All at once.
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus