Ensign
Ensign
Ensign

Strike Team Leader (Support Agent) S-FM Lembird Oshay
Hidden Support Agent S-FM Vlädislow Kennt
Hidden Killing Agent S-FM Billigan Holbird

Hidden Neutral Benign S-FM Joha Schtilzt
Hidden Neutral Evil S-FM Marck Wilbird

Might be a useful exercise, this also fits with the claims quite well. This assumes we and I mislynched Jiles and Goncales
Anyway, what bothers my about gollert is that his plan is the exact same plan we all agreed upon 2 days ago except now he's claiming its some insane superplan with the sole exception he
-has- to be in the final. I'd rather decide as a town who we want in the finals just to be sure. Let's be honest, the game is gonna end before that point, no way we all point at a scum as the last player.

Anyway now to the quote. Look at this shit , its garbage. You can tell he hasn't been following the game. His 2 confirmed support slots are Quinne and Mulan yet his entire plan and our plan for the last day was to lynch both these people because one of them has to be scum, simply mechanical truth no way around it. I'm leaning Mulan aswell but it doesnt matter, its a flipless setup so can't risk leaving one alive. But my point stands , how do you put both quinne and mulan in your confirmed town list. ya doofus

Then his scum reads first of all has vlad in the wrong role, seriously. a "useful excercise" you spent fuck all thought into this. Just like the 2 times you posted the votes today. And the you pull in billigan and lembird. I know lembird disagrees with you so obviously you put him in there because you have OMGUS'd everybody so far. And billigan i don't know, the guy is either clueless or just keeping up an act , either way he isn't making it to the final so we can agree on that.