S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 97
Register

User Tag List

Page 97 of 119 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 107 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,850 of 5907
  1. ISO #4801

2. ISO #4802

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    Yesterday's day end timing was rather funny. I think Edoua was trying to type out a response when Bart was like, "Nope!"
    Curious to what he has to say.
    I'm glad you got a kick out of Bart's big brain anti town behavior. From "LETS LYNCH THE TRICLAIM" for a solid week to "GRRR WE SO BLOODTHIRSTY, MARCK IS OUTTED SCUM" cause Quinne "said so".

3. ISO #4803

4. ISO #4804

5. ISO #4805

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    I'm glad you got a kick out of Bart's big brain anti town behavior. From "LETS LYNCH THE TRICLAIM" for a solid week to "GRRR WE SO BLOODTHIRSTY, MARCK IS OUTTED SCUM" cause Quinne "said so".
    Yeah some people have let their emotions get the better of them this game. Like you could have responded to Edoua's ISO, but it seems you shut your brain off because you no longer believe it's your responsibility after you have lined your own lynch up.

OR

You could be using the rest of your time (if you're getting lynched at all) to formulate reads on people and push their reasoning. People lead by example, so if you're unwilling to read the citizen claims, other people won't either. If I remember correctly only Bart has really read it.

::

And I've made it abundantly clear that I think Edoua is evil. Calling me a fence sitter is so wrong.

6. ISO #4806

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    Yeah some people have let their emotions get the better of them this game. Like you could have responded to Edoua's ISO, but it seems you shut your brain off because you no longer believe it's your responsibility after you have lined your own lynch up.

OR

You could be using the rest of your time (if you're getting lynched at all) to formulate reads on people and push their reasoning. People lead by example, so if you're unwilling to read the citizen claims, other people won't either. If I remember correctly only Bart has really read it.

::

And I've made it abundantly clear that I think Edoua is evil. Calling me a fence sitter is so wrong.
    I called him a fence sitter, not you. I was answering your question about him

7. ISO #4807

8. ISO #4808

9. ISO #4809

10. ISO #4810

11. ISO #4811

12. ISO #4812

I can see an argument for each citizen claim being a possible scum honestly

So I propose after I am gone that you pull names from a hat. The odds are good you'll hit 1 scum (2/5 followed by 2/4) in the first 2 lynches and you wont be swayed by manipulation

Let Fred pull the names.
    -vote S-FM Marck Wilbird

I'm totally up for random lynching. I'm no longer confident after my multiple attempts that my analysis will be read, so why not. Peace be on you. Tell Banana I said hi.

13. ISO #4813

14. ISO #4814

15. ISO #4815

Heres how I see it btw as I go down

Gollert - I think I may have had a harsh reaction about Gollert to their auto assumption post where they listed me as NE before and said me being NE "made sense". From a non objective standpoint they've been pretty townie

Holbird - Been on my shitlist for so long but the last few days they seem like confused/exhausted town. So I believe thats what they may be tbh

Bart - 50/50. Dumb town that fell hook line and sinker for Quinnes play or scum making his move. Big ? mark. Could go either way. With the way that everyone town reads him, could easily be this games punchy

Lembird/Ed - 1 scum is likely in these. If not, well I definitely do suck at mafia tbh. Lembird has flown under the radar and Ed is nonexistent.

Lembirds avatar tbh doesnt help lol

Good luck, ducks, SQUAWK

16. ISO #4816

17. ISO #4817

18. ISO #4818

19. ISO #4819

20. ISO #4820

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    Optimum play is out the window.

We are the bloodthirsty Town!

Kill the Sheriff!!!

-vote S-FM Quinne
    LOL what was that @S-FM Bart Pilfter this is scummy as hell, why would you do that?

Also, I'm just going to ignore the serious rioting that has been going on.
    -vote S-FM Bart Pilfter
    I want to hear more about this

21. ISO #4821

22. ISO #4822

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    LOL what was that @S-FM Bart Pilfter this is scummy as hell, why would you do that?

Also, I'm just going to ignore the serious rioting that has been going on.
    -vote S-FM Bart Pilfter
    I want to hear more about this
    Please redirect your vote onto me. Its a flipless setup. You can't ignore a check on me, even though its fake.

23. ISO #4823

Also Gollerts point on Ed never voting tbh is very very good

Though also tbh he missed some days voting probably cause some days ended fast before he could check in

So idk. But never taking an actual stance on anything is pretty gross.
    I agree. At this point, I don't think I want to lynch Gollert at all this game. I checked the purest day of all, day 1, and I find it really hard to conclude anything that isn't "Gollert is townie". And he makes pretty good points.

Never actually taking a stance is just not possible to do in an honest manner when you have the post count Edoua has.

24. ISO #4824

Please redirect your vote onto me. Its a flipless setup. You can't ignore a check on me, even though its fake.
    Mmmm, or can I? I mean, wanting to die that much (you are kinda putting a target on your back atm) when your position is already pretty good would be a gamethrowy suicide if you were neutral evil. Plus, I townread Lois, which leaves the scum possibilities in the TPR claims to be either Quinne, which makes the check on you fake, or Marlwyn, who could very well have framed you (it would have been a pretty good move, since you were acting as town leader at the time). You could of course be pulling a huge manipulative scheme, too, I don't know... but the odds are in your favor, I'd say. I think there are two scums left: 1 mafia and 1 neutral evil. Not ruling you out, but you're not my priority atm.

25. ISO #4825

26. ISO #4826

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    Mmmm, or can I? I mean, wanting to die that much (you are kinda putting a target on your back atm) when your position is already pretty good would be a gamethrowy suicide if you were neutral evil. Plus, I townread Lois, which leaves the scum possibilities in the TPR claims to be either Quinne, which makes the check on you fake, or Marlwyn, who could very well have framed you (it would have been a pretty good move, since you were acting as town leader at the time). You could of course be pulling a huge manipulative scheme, too, I don't know... but the odds are in your favor, I'd say. I think there are two scums left: 1 mafia and 1 neutral evil. Not ruling you out, but you're not my priority atm.
    This is what Bart is typing right now lol

27. ISO #4827

LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOL OLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLL OLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLO LOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLO LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL OLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOL OLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLO LLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLO LOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOL OLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLL OLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLO LOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLO LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL OLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOL OLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLO LLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLO LOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOL OLOL

HOST MADE ANOTHER BUBU X 2

28. ISO #4828

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 2 guests)
    S-FM Marck Wilbird, Renegade, S-FM Bart Pilfter, S-FM Billigan Holbird, S-FM Magellan Core

He typing furiously rn. Something about me being outted scum, don't fall for this trick to let me off the hook. Also something about probabilities, odds of me being scum, also something apathetic about the plan that he agreed to until 2 days ago for some reason.

29. ISO #4829

LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOL OLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLL OLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLO LOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLO LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL OLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOL OLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLO LLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLO LOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOL OLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLL OLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLO LOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLO LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL OLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOL OLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLO LLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLO LOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOL OLOL

Or this, LOL

30. ISO #4830

At least host fixed this one

Instead of letting us skip two days to figure it out

31. ISO #4831

I laughed at this, thank you.

32. ISO #4832

Ok so the way I see it.
    Magellan Core has effectively confirmed to us that with the death of Quinne there are no more active night chats occurring. So Mafia are at either 0 or 1 depending on how proactive you feel Magellan Core is.
    If there is a remaining mafia it's not a framer.
    There's no architects or masons or anything like that alive (what a surprise).

I will also take that to mean that Quinne was a mafia and I was wrong all along.
    I'M SORRY WILBIRD.
    WILBIRD MUST NOT DIE DESPITE HIS SUICIDAL STREAK. YOU ARE HOST CONFIRMED IN MY BOOK.
    KILL THE FAKE BIRDBOY

-vote S-FM Billigan Holbird

33. ISO #4833

S-FM Marck Wilbird, Renegade, S-FM Bart Pilfter, S-FM Billigan Holbird, S-FM Magellan Core

He typing furiously rn. Something about me being outted scum, don't fall for this trick to let me off the hook. Also something about probabilities, odds of me being scum, also something apathetic about the plan that he agreed to until 2 days ago for some reason.
    YOU DIDN'T SEE THIS ONE COMING!

34. ISO #4834

This is what Bart is typing right now lol

If you're scum, I both love and hate you for this lol.

QUAAAAAACK
    Or this, LOL
    What is that lmao

35. ISO #4835

Ok so the way I see it.
    Magellan Core has effectively confirmed to us that with the death of Quinne there are no more active night chats occurring. So Mafia are at either 0 or 1 depending on how proactive you feel Magellan Core is.

I will also take that to mean that Quinne was a mafia and I was wrong all along.
    I'M SORRY WILBIRD.
    WILBIRD MUST NOT DIE DESPITE HIS SUICIDAL STREAK. YOU ARE HOST CONFIRMED IN MY BOOK.
    KILL THE FAKE BIRDBOY

w0t the fuck

36. ISO #4836

Ok so the way I see it.

I'M SORRY WILBIRD.
    KILL THE FAKE BIRDBOY

Excuse me, but what the fuck is that lol, what is this even based upon? BIRD TAKEOVER, MY VOTE STAYS THERE XD

37. ISO #4837

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magellan Core View Post
    I laughed at this, thank you.
    OH GRACIOUS LORD ON HIGH HAS DEIGNED TO SPEAK TO ME - THANKKK YOU MASTAAAAAA. HOW MAY I BE OF SERVICEEE MASTAAAAA?
    TURN OFFFF LIFE SUPPPPORT ALL QUARTERS YOU SAY??? YESSSS MASTAAAAAA MES WILL TURN OFFF LIFE SUPPORT NOOWWWWW
    MAKES DEM BREATHE THE SPACE AIR.... YESSSSS THE SPACE AIR MASTAAAAA
    HAHAHAHAAHAHAAH

38. ISO #4838

YOU DIDN'T SEE THIS ONE COMING!
    I still don't see it coming

I'm so confused rn

I've been begging host for days both publicly and non-publicly to convert this game to nightless, so it could be coincidental

This argument that Quinne is confirmed scum by host is super duper angleshooty lmfao

And its actually kinda hilariously fitting. For this game.

39. ISO #4839

40. ISO #4840

OH GRACIOUS LORD ON HIGH HAS DEIGNED TO SPEAK TO ME - THANKKK YOU MASTAAAAAA. HOW MAY I BE OF SERVICEEE MASTAAAAA?
    TURN OFFFF LIFE SUPPPPORT ALL QUARTERS YOU SAY??? YESSSS MASTAAAAAA MES WILL TURN OFFF LIFE SUPPORT NOOWWWWW
    HAHAHAHAAHAHAAH
    Core AI, we have a crew member in hypoxia status. I repeat, crew member in hypoxia status. Requiring immediate support.

41. ISO #4841

42. ISO #4842

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

43. ISO #4843

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
    I really should stop extending my own upcoming ban

44. ISO #4844

45. ISO #4845

This argument that Quinne is confirmed scum by host is super duper angleshooty lmfao

And its actually kinda hilariously fitting. For this game.
    Angleshoooty maybe. But deep down in your smallest safest place in the core of your bird heart you know and I know that this is exactly what Magellan Core is saying to us.

46. ISO #4846

47. ISO #4847

Angleshoooty maybe. But deep down in your smallest safest place in the core of your bird heart you know and I know that this is exactly what Magellan Core is saying to us.
    I don't want to talk about that point lol. It's not fair.

I already know Quinne is scum though. Cause I wasn't framed NE. So that's what I'll continue to base my scum!Quinne hypothesis on.

48. ISO #4848

HAHAHAHAAHAHAAH
    lmao

49. ISO #4849

50. ISO #4850