Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 119 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 73 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 5907
  1. ISO #1101

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Rotholfo Goncales View Post
    I 100% feel this as well

Do you remember who lois was attacking when he called him out?
    Lois was attacking Jiles still , Lois only attacked one person the entire day, i understand that right now it's probably too much to read the entirity of the day but you really should during the night. Yes it was alot of shitposting which i despise aswell but there was good info.

2. ISO #1102

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    I meant new to this FM, not inexperienced.
    What does this even mean Jan , everybody is new to this FM. You aren't inexperienced , but you've never done an FM before.
    You don't know that it wasn't a roleclaim day1 but you know SC2mafia well enough to talk about Frog.

You literally reek of bullshit. And Marck can deflect all he wants about how this is an anon game and we shouldn't play the COMs
    but this is just telling a story filled with holes. Not even your reads list makes sense, out of your 100 posts , 30 of them are you talking about profile
    pictures or random nicknames you are giving people. And the worst part is i feel like even you are confusing nicknames.
    I can't even follow who you are talking about.

3. ISO #1103

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    Hidden players, Hidden Gy Flips. No way Of knowing if we hit Mafia or Town or 3rd Party. Thinking Day 1 sleep may not be a bad thing. As we may kill a possible Key Town we may need is High. Hitting a Mafia day one with so many people being townie is high. If we have an experience Mafia player in mafia team would be easy for them to lead town. Key fact is for Mafia to win is for them to control the Narrative. They need a Day 1 lynch to hit a key town role OR out a town PR. Ie bad for town. We need the posts we need to see who dies N1. The Death of N1 confirms them as Town or 3rd Party. Only down side is MAfia has 2kp night 1 if we lynch a mafia night 1 we reduce to 1kp. Yes I am arguing with myself on both sides of the coin.
    wait what??? we dont see flips? wtf

4. ISO #1104

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Edoua Maije View Post
    What does this even mean Jan , everybody is new to this FM. You aren't inexperienced , but you've never done an FM before.
    You don't know that it wasn't a roleclaim day1 but you know SC2mafia well enough to talk about Frog.

You literally reek of bullshit. And Marck can deflect all he wants about how this is an anon game and we shouldn't play the COMs
    but this is just telling a story filled with holes. Not even your reads list makes sense, out of your 100 posts , 30 of them are you talking about profile
    pictures or random nicknames you are giving people. And the worst part is i feel like even you are confusing nicknames.
    I can't even follow who you are talking about.
    If you’ll step off my dick for a moment, we can talk. Frog played a lot of Sc2mafia, I know him from there. YOU are the one trying to pin me as a more experienced FM player than I am. I keep claiming I’m new because people keep asking me for reads and I have little I’m comfortable stating evidence wise. The “random” nicknames are anything but random. You nickname is Mr. Pitt because you have have a pic of brad Pitt. I think this is an attempt to rile me, and I won’t go for it. If you think I’m scum, vote me and force me to claim a role.

5. ISO #1105

Just look at this post

I get that a lot, and in this circumstance I credit the fact that its easy to be sincere when you're telling the truth, lol. I just don't know. I would have pegged Mr. Cage as Scum, but he cried sheriff before leaving, so that is left unresolved.

I can agree with you here , cage is a question mark right now.

Iron Giant also appears scummy to me, people good with data analysis are really good at manipulating data to suit their needs.

Sorry what ? he appears scummy because he talked about how Lois' silly study made no sense from a data point of view ?
    Half the people in this town realised this and called him out? I don't even know who iron giant is but i can name 3 people off the top of my head
    who gave lois shit for this. Don't need a data science degree for that

We have missing posters and subs, so my brain fixates on the possibility that they are mafia and not talking for one reason or another- which would mean my scum reads would be flawed for lack of a proper stats population.

You can still find people scummy with afks in the game. These reads aren't flawed by definition if you can give good reasoning behind them.
    Not like the one above.

They need to talk, and we need a night action. Grey worm I read as neutral, but I can't explain why, and Fat Worm once again has claimed citz, but I could flop him as neutral trying to hide as a citz.
    Surely you must have an idea why you find him neutral. And why is fat worm a neutral and not a mafia for example.

6. ISO #1106

If you’ll step off my dick for a moment, we can talk. Frog played a lot of Sc2mafia, I know him from there. YOU are the one trying to pin me as a more experienced FM player than I am. I keep claiming I’m new because people keep asking me for reads and I have little I’m comfortable stating evidence wise. The “random” nicknames are anything but random. You nickname is Mr. Pitt because you have have a pic of brad Pitt. I think this is an attempt to rile me, and I won’t go for it. If you think I’m scum, vote me and force me to claim a role.
    We just had 4 pages of people complaining about the random names and not being able to track players and posts through association, but you think it’s unusual for me to give logical nicknames that help keep track of who is who? I don’t understand your reasoning, please explain MR. Pitt

7. ISO #1107

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    Hidden players, Hidden Gy Flips. No way Of knowing if we hit Mafia or Town or 3rd Party. Thinking Day 1 sleep may not be a bad thing. As we may kill a possible Key Town we may need is High. Hitting a Mafia day one with so many people being townie is high. If we have an experience Mafia player in mafia team would be easy for them to lead town. Key fact is for Mafia to win is for them to control the Narrative. They need a Day 1 lynch to hit a key town role OR out a town PR. Ie bad for town. We need the posts we need to see who dies N1. The Death of N1 confirms them as Town or 3rd Party. Only down side is MAfia has 2kp night 1 if we lynch a mafia night 1 we reduce to 1kp. Yes I am arguing with myself on both sides of the coin.
    You can't be serious about being against a D1 Lynch? How the else we supposed to win? Wait the mafia to death?
    Just so you know Mafia cannot normally night kill.

8. ISO #1108

Okay maybe you aren't an experienced FM player , but there is no difference between FM and a normal game , i find FM to be a more honest way of playing.
    What i don't understand is how you can simultaniously claim you aren't inexperienced but you keep using being new as a defense.
    Just give your honest thoughts i don't care if the reasoning is faulty , atleast i can get a better impression of you.

Also please don't think i'm trying to rile you up or want a roleclaim, we already had lois pull that stunt and it left a sour taste in my mouth.

9. ISO #1109

We just had 4 pages of people complaining about the random names and not being able to track players and posts through association, but you think it’s unusual for me to give logical nicknames that help keep track of who is who? I don’t understand your reasoning, please explain MR. Pitt
    No i don't find your nicknames unusual , i just don't know who is who

10. ISO #1110

11. ISO #1111

Just look at this post

Surely you must have an idea why you find him neutral. And why is fat worm a neutral and not a mafia for example.
    People want reads from me, I say I don’t have reasonable reads I’m comfortable sharing, but I participate, then you criticize my lack of reasoning after I have stated I don’t have much to go on. I’m considering this a blatant attempt to get me out of my comfort zone. Vote me and force a role claim, but I’m finished on this subject. I gotta see the doc soon be back later lol.

12. ISO #1112

13. ISO #1113

No i don't find your nicknames unusual , i just don't know who is who
    I’ve explained each nickname 3 times in the last 55 pages. I’m sorry you are just catching up. After my appointment I can better resolve this name association issue. This should not be what we focus on as town.

14. ISO #1114

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Arnarld Quinne View Post
    We could just ask the host to change our names? So if we are OK with it and ask the host, the host can change it? @S-FM-Magellan-Core

Also if its possible @S-FM Magellan Core can you ask an Admin to change the permissions of these accounts to allow viewing profiles?
    Yes to the first one. As for the second one I will look into it. I don’t think there’s anything that can be done about accessing mentions/quotes (I tried to change those permissions for the host account I’m using), however.

15. ISO #1115

People want reads from me, I say I don’t have reasonable reads I’m comfortable sharing, but I participate, then you criticize my lack of reasoning after I have stated I don’t have much to go on. I’m considering this a blatant attempt to get me out of my comfort zone. Vote me and force a role claim, but I’m finished on this subject. I gotta see the doc soon be back later lol.

It's good to release Reads that you are unsure about. It shows that you make mistakes which is what a townie does. I would release them weather their ready or not. Holding reads back because you dont want to share them is scummy.

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

20. ISO #1120

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Arnarld Quinne View Post
    @S-FM Edoua Maije I can vouch for @S-FM Jan Korvin . Their claims are true.
    Am i misunderstanding you here , or you already know who he is ?

The reason i'm pressuring you for your reasoning here Jan is indeed to get you out of your comfort zone, because i find that the people without a reads list. Are either new players who simply aren't accustomed to the game. Or more importantly mafia , because mafia players have little reason to make a reads list. They already know everything.

And i'm trying to find out what side of this coin you are on. But since you are peacing out there isn't much reason to pressure you further

21. ISO #1121

I get that a lot, and in this circumstance I credit the fact that its easy to be sincere when you're telling the truth, lol. I just don't know. I would have pegged Mr. Cage as Scum, but he cried sheriff before leaving, so that is left unresolved. Iron Giant also appears scummy to me, people good with data analysis are really good at manipulating data to suit their needs. We have missing posters and subs, so my brain fixates on the possibility that they are mafia and not talking for one reason or another- which would mean my scum reads would be flawed for lack of a proper stats population. They need to talk, and we need a night action. Grey worm I read as neutral, but I can't explain why, and Fat Worm once again has claimed citz, but I could flop him as neutral trying to hide as a citz.
    Do you mean @S-FM Lembird Oshay as the Iron Giant?[
    Two neutral reads? Neutral can be considered scum, why are you not voting them?

22. ISO #1122

23. ISO #1123

The reason i'm pressuring you for your reasoning here Jan is indeed to get you out of your comfort zone, because i find that the people without a reads list. Are either new players who simply aren't accustomed to the game. Or more importantly mafia , because mafia players have little reason to make a reads list. They already know everything.

And i'm trying to find out what side of this coin you are on. But since you are peacing out there isn't much reason to pressure you further
    I already know who they are. They ain't hidin it.

24. ISO #1124

25. ISO #1125

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

28. ISO #1128

29. ISO #1129

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

I’ll be back. Interesting conversation, things are starting to happen.

32. ISO #1132

33. ISO #1133

34. ISO #1134

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Rotholfo Goncales View Post
    -vote S-FM Jiles Carballo

It's day 1 and someone has that solid of a read? I will definitely follow that.

@S-FM Lois Francklyn unfortunately I havent really read anything, is there any key posts that really make you so sure?
    To respond to this: He said that by me saying "Interesting" justified that I was scum.

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

40. ISO #1140

41. ISO #1141

42. ISO #1142

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

46. ISO #1146