Register

User Tag List

Page 81 of 119 FirstFirst ... 31 71 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 91 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,050 of 5907
  1. ISO #4001

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    I can't tell if Joha is slipping or just inattentive to the situation_
    I mean if you want to go ahead and lynch probably the only active pro town player still alive other than (possibly) you, by all means, shits and giggles, go ahead. My investment in this game has gone way downhill after realizing that there's no way for us to feasibly leave purgatory without significant changes in the amount of information we have.

2. ISO #4002

3. ISO #4003

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Joha Schtilzt View Post
    I mean if you want to go ahead and lynch probably the only active pro town player still alive other than (possibly) you, by all means, shits and giggles, go ahead. My investment in this game has gone way downhill after realizing that there's no way for us to feasibly leave purgatory without significant changes in the amount of information we have.
    What happened to Fred?

4. ISO #4004

5. ISO #4005

6. ISO #4006

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quinne View Post
    Very inconsiderate. I've had to wait 3 days too announce who've I've detected as a neutral because some selfish smucks couldn't wait for me to pop on. Wilberg btw. Spammy bird leader. I was hoping to be able to confirm as town.

We can still do this. We have to look for people trying to de-motivate. We need to keep fighting. And I'm really sorry Fred

This game is determined by you.

You are the ONLY. COMFIRMED. TOWN.

You are the one who needs to find a strong town read.

You need to look for players that have mislead.
    You need a hard good look at Vlad. They are practically the only confirmed mafia I'm 99% sure of. Inspect them. Who didn't interact with them, who did interact with them wrongly.

Between Mulan and Lois. I can't figure out which one of them is scum. I would like to believe Louis was town, it would make sense due to the feedback I recieved. Yet I don't understand how they decided to check Mulan after giving me grief for doing the same to them.

Mulan make more sense as scum. As a Framer. And their first chat turning out to be with the only other scum in the game. I can see it being an excuse to frame instead. This matches the check Lois got on them. And their counterclaim names sense or else it's game over with 3 confirmed towns. But then that seems too easy. But then Lois would have to be godfather and then claimed falsely that Mulan is scum.

There isn't a way I can be 100% satisfied with either of their alignments. And same will go for me. There is no way for me to prove I'm not scum.

Good luck Fred.
    OOOOO

This check is very believable lol. As for Marlwyn, well... maybe? Probably? He hasn't exactly been towny. You're not confirmed either, though.

Also, what was your check yesterday?

7. ISO #4007

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    OOOOO

This check is very believable lol. As for Marlwyn, well... maybe? Probably? He hasn't exactly been towny. You're not confirmed either, though.

Also, what was your check yesterday?
    I only get 2 checks. 2 shitty check. All gone. I'm a glorified Citizen sharing my seat with a dead Louis and a slightly annoying Mulan.

8. ISO #4008

9. ISO #4009

What happened to Fred?
    Fred has been active all game but I disagree with a lot of his decision making. He has town's intentions at heart but I don't know that he is who you'd want going into this stage of the game.

Things like shooting vlad- his reads have been good but he's extremely feisty. I personally wouldn't even lynch fred at this stage of the game as an NB though because that spice doesn't effect me.

10. ISO #4010

Yeah, I believe you're sheriff now.

So that means Wilbird is NE.

Anything else we want to discuss?
    No. Other than sorry if you're really executioner. You revealing though has made this game much more likely that we win. So I should thank you for your sacrifice.

11. ISO #4011

Alright. I'll buy it for now. You and Quinne can be real. FR tho why the fuck wouldnt you out earlier?

how does it benefit you to not let the town know who you are after your target was lynched d1?
    Because this happens?

Why does it benefit me to reveal earlier? I don't understand?

Why would town ever stand to gain from keeping me around? I'd die as soon as we skip a day.

12. ISO #4012

I stand the most to gain from revealing today because

1. We need more info to end this game because we're in a stalemate
    2. It narrows the pool down
    3. With Quinne's reveal of who it is, we're placed into a scenario where there are only a few possibilities as to who the scum team is.

What would I stand to gain from claiming bounty hunter as mafia?

What would I stand to gain from revealing any previous day? Town protection? LOL that's a fucking fable yall are bloodthirsty bitches

13. ISO #4013

It depends on whether or not you're turncoat to be honest. I'm running the scenarios in my head but it could be a real deal?

We have so many people. I don't think Jan was mafia. I think it literally came down to some mechanical issue that we've overlooked.

Either there was an OoO error, or you lied about being roleblocked.
    In no world am I turn coat Turn coat shoots in the day I shot in the night. I WAS RB N2 that was a fact.

14. ISO #4014

-vote S-FM Quinne

I really don't care at this point if this seems scummy or something. I'm real, Lois or Quinne were fake. I'd gauge Quinne in this capacity to be smart enough to pull off a CC with a 'logical' check. Fred is clear and Jan was guised because of no check.

So we naturally lynch everybody after this until the game ends. And thus Town wins.
    I like this read [-vote]S-FM Quinne[/vote]

15. ISO #4015

16. ISO #4016

17. ISO #4017

Very inconsiderate. I've had to wait 3 days too announce who've I've detected as a neutral because some selfish smucks couldn't wait for me to pop on. Wilberg btw. Spammy bird leader. I was hoping to be able to confirm as town.

We can still do this. We have to look for people trying to de-motivate. We need to keep fighting. And I'm really sorry Fred

This game is determined by you.

You are the ONLY. COMFIRMED. TOWN.

You are the one who needs to find a strong town read.

You need to look for players that have mislead.
    You need a hard good look at Vlad. They are practically the only confirmed mafia I'm 99% sure of. Inspect them. Who didn't interact with them, who did interact with them wrongly.

Between Mulan and Lois. I can't figure out which one of them is scum. I would like to believe Louis was town, it would make sense due to the feedback I recieved. Yet I don't understand how they decided to check Mulan after giving me grief for doing the same to them.

Mulan make more sense as scum. As a Framer. And their first chat turning out to be with the only other scum in the game. I can see it being an excuse to frame instead. This matches the check Lois got on them. And their counterclaim names sense or else it's game over with 3 confirmed towns. But then that seems too easy. But then Lois would have to be godfather and then claimed falsely that Mulan is scum.

There isn't a way I can be 100% satisfied with either of their alignments. And same will go for me. There is no way for me to prove I'm not scum.

Good luck Fred.
    -unvote

Dam you all for haveing me so undecided.

18. ISO #4018

19. ISO #4019

20. ISO #4020

21. ISO #4021

22. ISO #4022

23. ISO #4023

24. ISO #4024

25. ISO #4025

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    I refresh this game all day yesterday waiting for it to start and nothing. Now it starts in the middle of the night randomly, ok.
    I know right

I fucking sent him a thing on discord asking when the game starts and 6 hours later he replies to me says "lol my bad" and opens the thread at 2 am

26. ISO #4026

27. ISO #4027

28. ISO #4028

So lets discuss something here

Theoretically if Vlad hasn't already died or if we haven't already killed a mafia then the neutrals have a majority and the game could be over.

If we HAVE killed a mafia, today is... MYLO? Unless turncoat went neutral? Numbers are hard, especially when we don't have a list of dead people anywhere.

It comes down to a few variables

1. Is a reality where Quinne is telling the truth real, and Wilbird is NE?
    2. Is Marlwyn scum?
    3. Is Jan vlad or is Jan a roleblocked coroner
    If Quinne is real would make alot of sence. Means I shot the Seriff for real. Sorry Luis My Bad. At least I gave you freedom from this CRap fest.
    But If Jan is real that means there was a MAyor. and Quinne and Luis was fake.

29. ISO #4029

Oh you're about to shit your pants when you read the thread
    I read the thread.
    If you are undisputed benign neutral then you are hardly our lynch priority
    We know there is mafia in the Triclaim. We all agreed the plan was to kill all 3 to ensure it is snuffed out.
    If we're lucky the game ends then.

30. ISO #4030

Because this happens?

Why does it benefit me to reveal earlier? I don't understand?

Why would town ever stand to gain from keeping me around? I'd die as soon as we skip a day.
    I stand the most to gain from revealing today because

1. We need more info to end this game because we're in a stalemate
    2. It narrows the pool down
    3. With Quinne's reveal of who it is, we're placed into a scenario where there are only a few possibilities as to who the scum team is.

What would I stand to gain from claiming bounty hunter as mafia?

What would I stand to gain from revealing any previous day? Town protection? LOL that's a fucking fable yall are bloodthirsty bitches
    lol you don't get it do you?

Revealing as Neutral Benign after 'winning' D1:

-You narrow down the pool and help town.
    -Barring a CC (which Mafia would not want to do) you are a solved slot.
    -You win the game with anyone.
    -You prevent THIS situation.

Admit you misplayed now and I'll CONSIDER not lynching you.

31. ISO #4031

32. ISO #4032

33. ISO #4033

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    If Quinne is real would make alot of sence. Means I shot the Seriff for real. Sorry Luis My Bad. At least I gave you freedom from this CRap fest.
    But If Jan is real that means there was a MAyor. and Quinne and Luis was fake.
    Fred I really can't understand why you keep spouting this mayor nonsense. It was a joke from Roth.

Luis or Quinne are fake, come to your own conclusion there. We know Jan isn't real because he didn't use his ability the next night.

34. ISO #4034

35. ISO #4035

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    I read the thread.
    If you are undisputed benign neutral then you are hardly our lynch priority
    We know there is mafia in the Triclaim. We all agreed the plan was to kill all 3 to ensure it is snuffed out.
    If we're lucky the game ends then.
    That makes sense.
    -vote S-FM Marlwyn Janson

36. ISO #4036

37. ISO #4037

lol you don't get it do you?

Revealing as Neutral Benign after 'winning' D1:

-You narrow down the pool and help town.
    -Barring a CC (which Mafia would not want to do) you are a solved slot.
    -You win the game with anyone.
    -You prevent THIS situation.

Admit you misplayed now and I'll CONSIDER not lynching you.
    Fuck your arrogance and fuck you.

I don't NEED to help town. I don't give a shit about town. I give a shit about me.

Work on your attitude and I'll consider playing another game with you.

38. ISO #4038

39. ISO #4039

I revealed now because I knew I could handle THIS situation. To everyone else it seems handled. You seem to be the only one mad about it.

You disagree with my play? That's fine. Trying to make me beg at your knees for my life will NOT work. I hold myself higher than that because I KNOW that I am a better player than that and I KNOW that I played this how I wanted to.

You can either roll with it or... well, nothing! You have to roll with it at this point!

Moving on.

40. ISO #4040

41. ISO #4041

42. ISO #4042

43. ISO #4043

44. ISO #4044

I revealed now because I knew I could handle THIS situation. To everyone else it seems handled. You seem to be the only one mad about it.

You disagree with my play? That's fine. Trying to make me beg at your knees for my life will NOT work. I hold myself higher than that because I KNOW that I am a better player than that and I KNOW that I played this how I wanted to.

You can either roll with it or... well, nothing! You have to roll with it at this point!

Moving on.
    Sorry If i missed it but who was your target.

45. ISO #4045

46. ISO #4046

47. ISO #4047

48. ISO #4048

49. ISO #4049

50. ISO #4050