S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 119 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 110 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    I don't think he's a newbie, he's way too overconfident and aggressive for that. He looks more like an evil experienced eagle. Not the kind of bird I want into the bird core.
    The night kill part is indeed weird, but the rest is reaching lol
    I agree it is a bit of a stretch, however you can see where I am going with that sort of inferring.

3. ISO #453

So uh, tell me, why is he scummy? I don't really get what your case against him is.

*"You're so dumb" incoming*
    1] I like your energy but it would be better put to use figuring out a strategy. It feels like you don't even know why you post what you post. Posting for postings sake. But again, I really like your energy, I think you are Town, and thanks for keeping your posts advancing the game.

2] Do you like me? Do you think I'm pretty? but for real if you wajt my attention so much, why? I don't get it.

3] To answer your question - read the thread - he slipped something Mafia say +90% of the time and Town say less than 10% of the time. I can see you're not caught up, but spending time answering you just adds to clutter the thread. In any event I hope this helps lay it out. Jiles is outted Mafia.

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    1] I like your energy but it would be better put to use figuring out a strategy. It feels like you don't even know why you post what you post. Posting for postings sake. But again, I really like your energy, I think you are Town, and thanks for keeping your posts advancing the game.

2] Do you like me? Do you think I'm pretty? but for real if you wajt my attention so much, why? I don't get it.

3] To answer your question - read the thread - he slipped something Mafia say +90% of the time and Town say less than 10% of the time. I can see you're not caught up, but spending time answering you just adds to clutter the thread. In any event I hope this helps lay it out. Jiles is outted Mafia.
    Cluttering the thread by explaining something nobody but you agrees on is something I'm ready to do, and something you should be ready to do, too.

That's a very meaningful way to clutter it. Right now, you're calling someone confirmed scum, and the consensus seems to be that it's on the basis of the word "interesting". Which is just crap. So, again, explain yourself.
    -vote S-FM Lois Francklyn

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

Cluttering the thread by explaining something nobody but you agrees on is something I'm ready to do, and something you should be ready to do, too.

That's a very meaningful way to clutter it. Right now, you're calling someone confirmed scum, and the consensus seems to be that it's on the basis of the word "interesting". Which is just crap. So, again, explain yourself.
    Step 1] Confront someone who caught Mafia in N0

Step 2] Taunt them

Step 3] Vote them

Solid strategy my dude. Whatever the case, I beleive you are Town, but I'm not going to work with you. I don't think you're capable of decent honest conversation where you back up your claims. Have fun doing whatever this is.

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Arnarld Quinne View Post
    SPEAK OF LYNVH.

IF WE RELY ON SOULY Purity

We give MAFIA CHANCE of EASY HANG.
    IF WE HAVE majority. mafia HAVE TOO PUSHING A hard for MISLYNCHS
    WE BUT REKT IF we no lYNCH.

BOTH IS OPTIMUM. WHY DISAGREE?
    Condorcet is (roughly) plurality + majority, but with a list of reads instead of individual votes. BIRD VOTING BEST VOTING

16. ISO #466

Step 1] Confront someone who caught Mafia in N0

Step 2] Taunt them

Step 3] Vote them

Solid strategy my dude. Whatever the case, I beleive you are Town, but I'm not going to work with you. I don't think you're capable of decent honest conversation where you back up your claims. Have fun doing whatever this is.
    lol

Public reminder that I tried to initiate meaningful discussion and to get Lois to explain his reads. He didn't. Now he must accept the consequences and DIE. QUAAAAACK!!!!!!

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

lol

Public reminder that I tried to initiate meaningful discussion and to get Lois to explain his reads. He didn't. Now he must accept the consequences and DIE. QUAAAAACK!!!!!!

This is obviously your first game as exec/scum to be pushing this hard D0 for town points+ mislynch.

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

lol

You used vague language to convey a taunting claim.

You refused to quote any posts around which you were basing your claims.

There is no meaningful conversation to be had with someone who won't engage in goid faith.

I'll give you that I think you're Town, but I think your play is probably around 5 to 8 out of 100.

21. ISO #471

There is no meaningful conversation to be had with someone who won't engage in goid faith.

I'll give you that I think you're Town, but I think your play is probably around 5 to 8 out of 100.
    BBUUUUURRRNNNNNNN

22. ISO #472

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jiles Carballo View Post

This is obviously your first game as exec/scum to be pushing this hard D0 for town points+ mislynch.
    Don't think it's his first game as anything. He looks more like the kind of player who thinks he's the Lord Almighty who can powerwolf his way to victory and spit on others.

...Or he's just town who really thinks he's God. In which case he's a goofy loser, I guess.

23. ISO #473

Don't think it's his first game as anything. He looks more like the kind of player who thinks he's the Lord Almighty who can powerwolf his way to victory and spit on others.

...Or he's just town who really thinks he's God. In which case he's a goofy loser, I guess.
    Right then. Either you leave or I do, but this is where I draw the line.

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

"vague language" lol, I assume next you'll say I'm using scum syntax?

Also more God syndrome
    Lol Lois still thinks "interesting" is alignment indicative
    ^^^^ you literally called Jiles confirmed scum because that one word, and you don't explain it. DIE

26. ISO #476

Right then. Either you leave or I do, but this is where I draw the line.
    In case you don't get the meme:
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Yes I didn't read this before my last post, but yes this x1000. God is a goofy loser.
    No personal offense meant here xD

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

In case you don't get the meme:

No personal offense meant here xD
    Thanks for the clarification it means a lot! I'm just not up to playing in a game that devolves into that type of play, and better to figure that out earlier than later.

Regarding the vague language, no I wasn't talking about syntax. You included the definition of aggressive with four definitions, the least offensive of which was fourth. In other words, the word was vague and taunting even if you intended for the least offensive of the definitions.

We can only come to understanding each other when we're able to see what we're each talking about, and that's impossible when you make a claim without quoting what you're talking about in the first place. Im reasonable in that I'll accept criticism and admit where I'm wrong, but you've given me king to work with even after I asked you to.

So again, I don't think yiu even realize you're playing in bad faith, but you are. That doesn't mean J think your Mafia. I tjink you are town. But your style hasn't been amazing here either. Can you see what im getting at here?

34. ISO #484

Thanks for the clarification it means a lot! I'm just not up to playing in a game that devolves into that type of play, and better to figure that out earlier than later.

Regarding the vague language, no I wasn't talking about syntax. You included the definition of aggressive with four definitions, the least offensive of which was fourth. In other words, the word was vague and taunting even if you intended for the least offensive of the definitions.

We can only come to understanding each other when we're able to see what we're each talking about, and that's impossible when you make a claim without quoting what you're talking about in the first place. Im reasonable in that I'll accept criticism and admit where I'm wrong, but you've given me king to work with even after I asked you to.

So again, I don't think yiu even realize you're playing in bad faith, but you are. That doesn't mean J think your Mafia. I tjink you are town. But your style hasn't been amazing here either. Can you see what im getting at here?
    You've dodged my for a fair few posts now, so I'll repeat it:

What are all of your reads and why?

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Vladislow Kennt View Post
    Ugh. I'm already exhausted from Braveheart.
    I know it's repetitive, but it feels like most players think I'm joking or this isn't true or something.

I'm sorry for the broken record but it is what it is.

I'll ignore them and just focus on the rest of the game for the rest of the day.

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Arnarld Quinne View Post
    What are all of your reads and why?
    hi Arnold, why are you asking me this?

I'm happy to answer and I've already made several reads clear, so its odd that you would ask me as though you haven't read the thread or taken notes. Does that sound accurate for you so far?

It also sounds like you'd only ask this question of you doubt me or support Jiles, the Mafia. So it's really jarring to think you a old hold either of those positions. But then to actually act on it? What are you doing here? I'm legitimatelu confused.

44. ISO #494

Thank you for repeating my question so he actually answers it

It's really frustrating as a town trying to get information from someone who refuses to respond in a useful way.
    Refusal to WORK WITH OTHERS.

is PAINFUL AND. Anti TOWN.

EVEN IF. the conclusion is you aRE MAFIA.

STILL NO REASON. To IGNORE.

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    What are all your reads and why?
    Thanks for asking, I've been keeping track as we go.

Town Reads:
    Billigan
    Korvin
    Lemibird
    Quinne (For now)
    Gollert

Neutrals:
    Lois (Likely exec/Scummish)
    Vlad

Null Reads
    Joha
    Me (Of course)
    Fred
    Rotholfo

Scum
    Marlwyn (Scummish, closer to scum than null for me)

I have alot of null reads due to the 3 people not posting and my preference to not read myself in the table. Those in the town slots are those that have contributed a fair bit of discussion and asked meaningful questions. I personally am on the fence of just throwing the lurkers in as scum, however I do not see the need to yet. No one has acted overtly scummy apart from Marlwyn/Lois for the time being

(Lois is in the exec slot because I think he is more exec than scum)

I may have forgot someone (highly likely)

47. ISO #497

Town Reads:
    Billigan
    Korvin
    Lemibird
    Quinne (For now)
    Gollert

Neutrals:
    Vlad

Null Reads
    Joha
    Me (Of course)
    Fred
    Rotholfo

Scum

I have alot of null reads due to the 3 people not posting and my preference to not read myself in the table. Those in the town slots are those that have contributed a fair bit of discussion and asked meaningful questions. I personally am on the fence of just throwing the lurkers in as scum, however I do not see the need to yet. No one has acted overtly scummy apart from Marlwyn/Lois for the time being

Anyone with () beside their names are slots that may move in time, same with the null reads.

48. ISO #498

hi Arnold, why are you asking me this?

I'm happy to answer and I've already made several reads clear, so its odd that you would ask me as though you haven't read the thread or taken notes. Does that sound accurate for you so far?

It also sounds like you'd only ask this question of you doubt me or support Jiles, the Mafia. So it's really jarring to think you a old hold either of those positions. But then to actually act on it? What are you doing here? I'm legitimatelu confused.
    Hi Lois. I'm asking you because for those with Mental Handicaps (And the Lazy) find it difficult to cipher through 61 posts from one single slot within less than 24 hours.
    So, to make it easier for many other people. It would greatly help for you to summarise your reads. Especially if you wish to make yourself a main figurehead.

It also sounnds like you'd be only making that statement if you are choosing what you want to hear. I am promoting co-operation between all people.
    You may of persuaded YOURSELF that you know Jiles is Mafia. But you FAIL to persuade anyone else.
    This is why you need to maintain discussion.

My main reason for existing is to bring peace upon us. Only through peace can we end war. And we can only do that by working together.

49. ISO #499

Town Reads:
    Billigan
    Korvin
    Lemibird
    Quinne (For now)
    Gollert

Neutrals:
    Vlad

Null Reads
    Joha
    Me (Of course)
    Fred
    Rotholfo

Scum

For now? Do you internationally plan on changing it? And non of the others?

50. ISO #500