S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 113 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Edoua Maije View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way Jan but at this point it feels like you are either feigning ignorance or you havn't read the chat.
    The bird joke has been beaten to death by now.
    Crap did I just get the nickname Jan? I was hoping for spaceface, but too late now.

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

Spoiler : spoiler :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jiles Carballo View Post
    Anyone with () beside their names are slots that may move in time, same with the null reads.
    No, I will change the others as needed except the ones with () are more on the fence than the rest.

Sorry for poor explanation.
    I'll keep that in mind for my future read sets.
    I figured that's what happened, I'm surprised we haven't seen more than one goofy yet.
    I thought you could deduce alignment based off of the word "Interesting"
    I figured I forgot someone

For now I can place Wilbird as Town
    I don't understand his reasoning either, so you're not alone.

Learning from him would be interesting.
    Oh I get what you're confused about.

What you saw was my read list, not an actual alignment reveal. For example: I listed you as town because you have been asking good questions with some decent discussion involved.

Lists that involve reads are good to see where a persons head is at, as well as for others to question them.
    Oh look at this it's the peanut gallery back at it again.

Classic exec sentence here.
    The fact he's taken so long to answer tells me that he is trying to BS something.
    Well, see y'all when more people post.
    Am I Fat Worm? Or am I the Blob
    I'm fine with fat worm

It ain't easy being green.
    It's going to be the new goofy of FM
    If he is town i'd go as far as to consider him a hindrance at this point, but I think my read is accurate.
    Not even first half, 72 hr D1
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    -vote S-FM Jiles Carballo

Three players still haven't talked. Hm.

Mental progression. Buddying contrary to his scumreads. Indifference.
    I've done you the favour of quoting all of Jiles' posts since he gave his readlist.
    However to me it seems he never even interacted with you.

So i'm having a hard time understanding where he buddied with you, or understanding why you are voting him in the first place.

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

Spoiler : spoiler :

I've done you the favour of quoting all of Jiles' posts since he gave his readlist.
    However to me it seems he never even interacted with you.

So i'm having a hard time understanding where he buddied with you, or understanding why you are voting him in the first place.

9. ISO #609

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    Actually, with a cooler head, I think Lois' stuff is too weird and too scummy to be scum... Pushing the "interesting" to the point of "confirmed scum" really sucks, and most people will acknowledge that, so I don't think he wants to pull a mislynch from it, because noone will be convinced by that and he knows it. His super obvious avoid-the-question game around Jiles and me also makes no sense if he wants to convince anyone. So, uh, the conclusion is that he's town with a weird strategy, because it would be too bad to be real as scum? Uh. I don't know anymore.
    Quaaaack...
    Hi sorry, I'm back, just reading in reverse. Not a bad take to be honest. I know it's weird and lame and it feels like catching a Mafia for the wrong reasons so its dirty and unfun, but Im playing with all the tools in my toolbox. I'm very very very positive it's right as well.

I'll try to just avoid talking about Jiles from here on out to focus on getting a good town core group together

As for avoiding questions, I'm finally home and can computer post

I think I made a post making it very clear that I wouldn't be able to get my full reads list until later today?

Did you miss that? And di you miss Jiles trying to Zing me by asking me for my reads right after I said I couldn't do it right now?

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

"Have you found the other two Mafia?" -Mulan
    The fact he's taken so long to answer tells me that he is trying to BS something. -Jiles
    Ah my bad he did interact with you , but i wouldn't go so far as to call this buddying. Jiles and Lous have been accusing eachother for the entire day now.
    Basically par for the course.

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

Ah my bad he did interact with you , but i wouldn't go so far as to call this buddying. Jiles and Lous have been accusing eachother for the entire day now.
    Basically par for the course.
    In the context, it was recieved as "yeah, he's totally got nothing right? Btw I scumread you more than anyone else but take my side here."

My pointed question to Lois being used as a device to further his agenda seems odd.

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    Hi sorry, I'm back, just reading in reverse. Not a bad take to be honest. I know it's weird and lame and it feels like catching a Mafia for the wrong reasons so its dirty and unfun, but Im playing with all the tools in my toolbox. I'm very very very positive it's right as well.

I'll try to just avoid talking about Jiles from here on out to focus on getting a good town core group together

I think I made a post making it very clear that I wouldn't be able to get my full reads list until later today?

Did you miss that? And di you miss Jiles trying to Zing me by asking me for my reads right after I said I couldn't do it right now?
    You were able to write me a novel about my playstyle, but couldn't write some lines explaining your reads a little bit further than "he said interesting" because you were phone posting? I don't like hitting on people for activity-related reasons, but this is not coherent at all. You didn't even address the multiple requests by anything but "quote it" instead of just giving us a simplified version of a list of reads and saying more will come later. Tbh, this looks more like an excuse than anything, because the time you put on criticizing Jiles and myself over long posts in which you put "a lot of effort and reflexion", as you said yourself (paraphrasing), shows that you had time to give at the very least the simplified version I'm talking about.

P.S. if you're town and Jiles is actually scum, I will be damned lol

17. ISO #617

right, I can definitely see how you see me as antagonizing. I'm playing in a manner with Jiles that by all means is that way. Its probably in poor form because, although I'm certain they are Mafia, I should treat them with respect and ddcency as a person I n behind the account. But my intention isn't to be seen as knee antagonizing another, that was definitely a mistake on my part. Please understamd my position, I am positive they are Mafia, I am not looking for reactions, I am not even really looking for credit. I just need everyone to understand that sooner or later, in order to win, we will have to vote out or eliminate Jiles. Its just that simple.

I don't think I would ever talk about the coroner. Ever. I don't agree with talking about power roles or hyoithesizing what they should do, or think etc. It only risks exposure, especially this early. Does that make sense?

Also its interesting that you would have me leaning not Town. I feel like I singlehandedly brought the state of play out of the gutter and my back is so tired from all that carrying now. Further, I think it's pretty rotten to suspect players who have brought the most to the game. It doesn't make logical sense and it doesn't feel right? I'm not sure how to ohrase it, but its the opposite of a mind meld. Still, its good to know. Frankly, I doubt you'd have the guts to doubt me as Mafia so I still think you're Town oddly, however wrkng.

I think eventually you're going to have rework your Jiles read, but thats more of a reflection on you.

About paranoia, it concerns me in that Im trying to understand your behavior in order to solve you. I think paranoia can be Towny if its done in a certain way, its hard for Mafia to fake. You being paranoid would explain why your reads feel like they're coming from the upside down world and I could figure out where you're coming from.

Your last questions reads a bit cagey? Do you not want me trying to understand you?
    You are definitely an antagonist and I can't tell if its because you want to appear to be a tryhard town as a thin veneer for something else.

18. ISO #618

Wait a minute... you're still holding the "Jiles is confirmed scum" point of view that nobody but yourself understands, and say you'll avoid talking about him? I was debating internally about removing my vote from you, but no, scratch that lol, I'm at the very least keeping the pressure on you until an answer comes out of it.

19. ISO #619

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    Green Worm is right. Without understanding his reasoning, we'll end up talking about nothing. A road block. Mr. Cage, could I suggest you take a step back and explain concisely with as few words as possible. I say that because we don't have much to go on yet, but you are attempting to quickly build a debate.
    This!!!!!!

20. ISO #620

Wait a minute... you're still holding the "Jiles is confirmed scum" point of view that nobody but yourself understands, and say you'll avoid talking about him? I was debating internally about removing my vote from you, but no, scratch that lol, I'm at the very least keeping the pressure on you until an answer comes out of it.
    I mean yeah, do whatever you want. That's just a reflection on you. I know my read is on another level and I understand many players won't want to accept it, but it is correct. In post game we can laugh about it and I'll accept your praises. I'm just too good it hurts sometimes.

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

We never finished the coroner discussion you brought up.
    I still think it makes sense for Coroner to use their special abilities on Day 1 as they can use their night abilities on any lynch target we lynch today anyway. We could make choosing targets for the Coroner to reveal a matter of useful discussion today.

I don't agree with the argument that town power roles should solely work in secret. Yes they have night powers but our major power as Town is always going to be during the Day where we can work collaboratively and hopefully make helpful suggestions to them. It's not like the mafia can counter the Coroner's special abilities in any particularly powerful way.

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

I mean yeah, do whatever you want. That's just a reflection on you. I know my read is on another level and I understand many players won't want to accept it, but it is correct. In post game we can laugh about it and I'll accept your praises. I'm just too good it hurts sometimes.
    Another level? This guy does have a god complex.

31. ISO #631

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    I still think it makes sense for Coroner to use their special abilities on Day 1 as they can use their night abilities on any lynch target we lynch today anyway. We could make choosing targets for the Coroner to reveal a matter of useful discussion today.

I don't agree with the argument that town power roles should solely work in secret. Yes they have night powers but our major power as Town is always going to be during the Day where we can work collaboratively and hopefully make helpful suggestions to them. It's not like the mafia can counter the Coroner's special abilities in any particularly powerful way.
    Cool, I can work with this. Are you suggesting we find our coroner and he reveals publicly today?

32. ISO #632

Cool, I can work with this. Are you suggesting we find our coroner and he reveals publicly today?
    No not at all. I didn't think the Coroner needs to reveal themselves to use his special ability and give us results, does he? I thought the Host would just tell us. Is that not the case?

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

Actually, with a cooler head, I think Lois' stuff is too weird and too scummy to be scum... Pushing the "interesting" to the point of "confirmed scum" really sucks, and most people will acknowledge that, so I don't think he wants to pull a mislynch from it, because noone will be convinced by that and he knows it. His super obvious avoid-the-question game around Jiles and me also makes no sense if he wants to convince anyone. So, uh, the conclusion is that he's town with a weird strategy, because it would be too bad to be real as scum? Uh. I don't know anymore.
    Quaaaack...
    I was thinking more along the lines of exec rather than scum.

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650