S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 91
Register

User Tag List

Page 91 of 119 FirstFirst ... 41 81 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 101 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,550 of 5907
  1. ISO #4501

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    WTF? I wanted to lynch VLAD DAY 2 WHEN I OUTED HIM AS DISGUISER! YOU OUTED YOU DIGUISER WHO EVERYONE EVERONE SUSPECTED WOW!!!
    Huh? You didn't out Jan as disguiser. In fact you said anybody accusing him was a scum.
    I accused him anyway.
    Look what he turned out to be.

2. ISO #4502

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    Huh? You didn't out Jan as disguiser. In fact you said anybody accusing him was a scum.
    I accused him anyway.
    Look what he turned out to be.
    And it was a masterful bus. Until you decided to do a complete 180 today, when the vote matters a hellava lot more than it did back then.

3. ISO #4503

4. ISO #4504

5. ISO #4505

6. ISO #4506

7. ISO #4507

8. ISO #4508

9. ISO #4509

10. ISO #4510

11. ISO #4511

12. ISO #4512

13. ISO #4513

14. ISO #4514

Kill Scum before benign neutrals who have pledged themselves to our cause.
    There's literally no honour in killing harmless survivors.
    Theres no honor in telling a potential sheriff to waste 1 of 2 charges on him either. Yet here you are wanting to keep him alive to try to give scum majority

15. ISO #4515

Tbh, I stopped caring what you wanted when you just random shot our Sheriff and gave away the only leverage we had which was our 1 bullet.
    I admited I misread the GF role. I did not notice he had an extra abilty. So in My eyes. Both sheriffs was MAfia. and THe Arct was confirmed town. I screwed up there but I was not wrong about DAY 2 wanting VLAD dead had we done that We would have JAn today and town would be Set. with the Corrner checks. The check on our sheriff dead would have given us alot of info. And I claimed Jan was Vlad EOD 3. So dont give me that crap.

16. ISO #4516

Bart bb I want to town read you

But you wanna turn your back on the week long plan that YOU HELPED PUSH to lynch the triclaim

You also want to spare the neutral claim

You favor lynching the TOWN LEADER over both these options in a potential LYLO

If you're town, imagine a world in which Im town. How does this look to me?

17. ISO #4517

18. ISO #4518

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post

But you wanna turn your back on the week long plan that YOU HELPED PUSH to lynch the triclaim

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am town and I am saying the exact same thing.

19. ISO #4519

Theres no honor in telling a potential sheriff to waste 1 of 2 charges on him either. Yet here you are wanting to keep him alive to try to give scum majority
    If Quinne checked me and got neutral, then Quinne was confirmed FMPOV. It would be a hard pill to swallow for everyone else but they would confirm Quinne as well.

Instead Quinne checked you and got neutral. That results in you being Neutral Evil, since you're not contesting me being NB.

Instead, you decided to say you were framed. Why would someone frame you as neutral? it doesn't make sense. I totally believe you could be turncoat. High post count and talking in bold does not a town leader make.

20. ISO #4520

If you were Town and you were getting accused (as you are) following a reported positive night check then I would expect you to explain how you were either framed or setup. Instead you are turning on your accuser. This play doesn't make a lot of sense to me if you are Town.

21. ISO #4521

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Joha Schtilzt View Post
    If Quinne checked me and got neutral, then Quinne was confirmed FMPOV. It would be a hard pill to swallow for everyone else but they would confirm Quinne as well.

Instead Quinne checked you and got neutral. That results in you being Neutral Evil, since you're not contesting me being NB.

Instead, you decided to say you were framed. Why would someone frame you as neutral? it doesn't make sense. I totally believe you could be turncoat. High post count and talking in bold does not a town leader make.
    I'm not framed

Quinne is LYING

22. ISO #4522

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am town and I am saying the exact same thing.
    Fred seriously on statistics alone;
    66% chance Quinne is Sheriff.
    66% chance Wilbird is NE.
    This is a nobrainer on who to lynch next.

Not to mention LOIS and MARLWYN 1v1ed each other which pretty much means 1 of them was the mafia NOT QUINNE - WHICH MEANS WE SHOULD TRUST QUINNE'S RESULTS.

23. ISO #4523

24. ISO #4524

If you were Town and you were getting accused (as you are) following a reported positive night check then I would expect you to explain how you were either framed or setup. Instead you are turning on your accuser. This play doesn't make a lot of sense to me if you are Town.
    I already explained the most likely scenario. Quinne is LYING. Why would a framer frame me as neutral? It doesnt make sense.

No, its likely MULAN was framed. I already spelled this out for you

25. ISO #4525

Not to mention LOIS and MARLWYN 1v1ed each other which pretty much means 1 of them was the mafia NOT QUINNE - WHICH MEANS WE SHOULD TRUST QUINNE'S RESULTS.

100% 2/3 mafia are dead with Quinnes death

100 FUCKING PERCENT

Last time I checked 100% > 66%

26. ISO #4526

27. ISO #4527

Do you think he's neutral benign then?

Like I don't understand why this is a red flag. I'm uncounterclaimed NB.
    Jan claimed day 1 lynch was VT or GF. (GF would come up VT)
    Jan day outed Day 3 Check on Day 1 Check so all we have a is Day 1 Coroner Check.
    Day 2 Lynch Could be NB and Day 3 NB never outed. HMMM ODDD
    Day 4 Sleep
    Day 5 sleep
    Day 6 Quinne Fake claims check on wilbird Neutral. ( Mafia saying hey NE here is your chance to let us know who you are) NE claims I am NB quickly. NOt when it makes sence to out Day 3. after his easy win day 1. but on Day 6 when The Odds are good that NB is Dead and He could cost to the win on a fake claim.

28. ISO #4528

29. ISO #4529

30. ISO #4530

WOW you think I would lycnh Wilbird over the Fake NB claim. The fact you hard defending Him tells me you have an agenda you not even considering the safest way for town to win.

31. ISO #4531

32. ISO #4532

33. ISO #4533

34. ISO #4534

35. ISO #4535

Jan day outed Day 3 Check on Day 1 Check so all we have a is Day 1 Coroner Check.
    Day 4 Sleep
    Day 5 sleep
    Day 6 Quinne Fake claims check on wilbird Neutral. ( Mafia saying hey NE here is your chance to let us know who you are) NE claims I am NB quickly. NOt when it makes sence to out Day 3. after his easy win day 1. but on Day 6 when The Odds are good that NB is Dead and He could cost to the win on a fake claim.
    So three questions for you then
    1. Who among the dead bodies is the NB if not me
    2. Why would the NB not claim on the stands if they were about to be lynched?
    3. In the theoretical scenario where I were to claim on day 3, what stops town from lynching me instead of skipping? Sheer power of will? Why should I believe that I would live with three trigger happy "town leaders" at the time in the form of you, mulan and wilbird.

36. ISO #4536

37. ISO #4537

Joha has shown anti Wilbird sentiment

All they need is to convince 1 town

Lets just stick to the plan. Quinne goes down, we know 2/3 mafia are dead. 100 fucking percent.
    Yes because the 50-50 here is lynching you and Quinne FMPOV. One of you is lying. Just lynch both omegalul

38. ISO #4538

39. ISO #4539

3. In the theoretical scenario where I were to claim on day 3, what stops town from lynching me instead of skipping? Sheer power of will? Why should I believe that I would live with three trigger happy "town leaders" at the time in the form of you, mulan and wilbird.
    Read what I posted and what you Quoted wow lol.

40. ISO #4540

41. ISO #4541

For all we know NB could be a clone that hasnt decided which way to side

All we know is you are admitted non town.

42. ISO #4542

Oh God if Gollert gets taken to the end.
    Why not dude? Is it because I'm rubbing you the wrong way? Did you sense some bad juju? Are my plans really that bad?
    I mean... you can see them as bad, I respect that, but no I was never manipulative. Hasty? Yes. Manipulative? No.

It is just a side-step and doesn't actually take us any further forward. We will have the same choices to make tomorrow.
    It's not a side step. He may change alliances when he pleases, by lynching him we ensure that there cannot be a person that swaps sides preserving majority. I also don't like how people are playing so short-sighted this game. The objective is not to lynch one scum, it's to identify town and keep them alive until the end, lynching other scum in the process.

By lynching Wilbird, if we are wrong, town straight up loses. In contrast, lynching Quinne means we can have confirmed to have lynched the second mafia and preserve the majority.

43. ISO #4543

44. ISO #4544

I dont see why everyone scum reading Gollert
    I think it's because either town got too lazy to read all of my posts, or that I make a wrong post, and then proceed to get ignored. It was a mistake to work my thoughts out in chat yesterday, but yeah, I don't see why I'm being scum read so heavily.

I blame Lembird who started this on bad juju.

I want to lynch johna Today. I feel like it is a safer play.
    I can be persuaded on this. Since we chose to lynch Mulan yesterday, not following through to lynch Quinne today or tomorrow is a mistake and may lead to a loss in majority. Today was already potentially a loss, but either turncoat afk or didn't chose the daygun option.

45. ISO #4545

46. ISO #4546

Day 4 Sleep
    Day 5 sleep
    HMMM did I say it here? ????????

47. ISO #4547

48. ISO #4548

Kill Scum before benign neutrals who have pledged themselves to our cause.
    There's literally no honour in killing harmless survivors.
    Harmless? No. For all we know, Joha could be an evil role that decided to gamble by claiming neutral benign. And he can change alliances at any moment.

49. ISO #4549

Read what I posted and what you Quoted wow lol.
    Your post did not answer my questions. That's why I asked them.

This isn't a hard question. If I'm not the NB, and the NB is dead, WHO IS THE DEAD NB

Why would I ever, EVER want to claim myself as neutral when the game is slowing down and days might be getting skipped? When is it EVER more beneficial for town to skip instead of lynching a neutral?

Nope. This logic is fucking awful, man.

50. ISO #4550