Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    Okayquestion mark
    You read the setup yet? May as well do some setup spec whilst people trickle in.
    Ganelon says game ends in 4 days-ish which to me is plenty of time to find all the scum, neutrals are mostly actually benign, and I feel lean toward being town-sided, and turncoat only has one shot available to them. Picking to win by themselves is a dumb decision. Scum has a lot of actions during the night, but are limited on kills. Call it hubris or whatever, but I think we have a good chance of winning just with the amount of time we have been given.
    QUOTE GANELON PLZ.

THIS game end 4 DAYS? PROOF. MUST YOU SHALL GIVE.

DOES GAME END, BECAUSE THIS ROLE SELECTION CAUSE QUICKER DEATHS? OR BECAUSE SETUP. Is no so good. Blame particular roles selection. Or is it just the setup overall.

Source of Host Meta NOW

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

Good day all. I'm voting plurality. Majority only adheres to the standard of evidence of a lynch (non-legal trial). Since we're using some bastardized version of the Navy, and we don't have a Captain, I suggest we use the old system of pure democratic voting, as they wood on ships without a captain, or an identified Superior Officer.

Just a thought, I read to page 8 and skipped to 15 and 16. I'll go back.

6. ISO #306

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    Good day all. I'm voting plurality. Majority only adheres to the standard of evidence of a lynch (non-legal trial). Since we're using some bastardized version of the Navy, and we don't have a Captain, I suggest we use the old system of pure democratic voting, as they wood on ships without a captain, or an identified Superior Officer.

Can't edit posts >< meant to say "standard of evidence for a civil action." I'm down like a clown charlie brown, for anything though.

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

Why not both?

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

And as someone who has trouble remembering names, this is going to be a challenge. So far off of my head I remember: Mulan, Happy Robot, Stork...in that order. Oh and Harley Quinne
    Yes. Picture that relate to the name MAJOR HELP.

IF YOU DO NOT.

YOU SUCK.

PERSONALITIES also help. Help. Much so IN IDENTIFY.

OTHER unique traits are GOOD. YES.

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

hmm, who would ask this question? Would a veteran need to ask this without say, "This is probably a dumb question?" You are either a medium player, a newb (in which case I sympathize), or mafia.
    It was GOOD QUESTION.
    IN setup. No information weather mafia know their team friends or not.

THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR D1.

If they know. They know yes.

THEN THEY ARE SCUM TELLS.

TEAMWORK.

maybe it's. Yup.

So it's important. CLEVER person who read setup NEED TO ASK.

BUT YOU attack how they ask it.

They ask it likes it's stupid question.

When the question is not stupid.

They giving the appearance they are more stupid than they really are.

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

Look around, look around and i see alot of new faces in the shitpost club. Which means a lot of you have been
    breaking the first two of shitpost club. I also want to remind you all of the eight and final rule of shitpost club, if its your first post in shitpost club, you have to shitpost.
    -Edward Maijouoauoioiuaoiuaoiuaoiu

Now with that out of the way you may ask yourself who is this guy, well thats simple.
    I'm the guy that has to write his S-FM name on a paper because for some reason it has more vowels than consonants and i can't
    for the life of me remember the random order the host decided to bless me with.

That being said hey , i'm gonna start reading

22. ISO #322

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Edoua Maije View Post
    Look around, look around and i see alot of new faces in the shitpost club. Which means a lot of you have been
    breaking the first two of shitpost club. I also want to remind you all of the eight and final rule of shitpost club, if its your first post in shitpost club, you have to shitpost.
    -Edward Maijouoauoioiuaoiuaoiuaoiu

Now with that out of the way you may ask yourself who is this guy, well thats simple.
    I'm the guy that has to write his S-FM name on a paper because for some reason it has more vowels than consonants and i can't
    for the life of me remember the random order the host decided to bless me with.

That being said hey , i'm gonna start reading
    No. Don't.

First answer.

Your lynch
    .and why. That lynch option.

DO IT NOW.

23. ISO #323

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Arnarld Quinne View Post
    No. Don't.

First answer.

Your lynch
    .and why. That lynch option.

DO IT NOW.
    No need to rush baby, we got all the time in the world.

I enjoy the concept of Cordocet that it requires activity from everybody and who doesn't like a good 1v1 pairing,
    problem is that the bottom votes are not thought out very well.
    Majority on the other hand favors scum too much since this situation can lead to a nolynch day.

I'll make up my mind when i read the thread, if i find any of these two winning i'll vote for the countermovement

24. ISO #324

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Edoua Maije View Post
    No need to rush baby, we got all the time in the world.

I enjoy the concept of Cordocet that it requires activity from everybody and who doesn't like a good 1v1 pairing,
    problem is that the bottom votes are not thought out very well.
    Majority on the other hand favors scum too much since this situation can lead to a nolynch day.

I'll make up my mind when i read the thread, if i find any of these two winning i'll vote for the countermovement
    No. You decided now. Before you use other people's excuses.

Use your own brain.

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    Right now it is in alpha or beta form, but happy to share with you in post game to walk you through it.
    -vote S-FM Jiles Carballo

My sense of common sense tells me to trust that statistic, and if such a statistic exists, it'll probably be better than the chance we are right about who to vote day 1.

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

QUOTE GANELON PLZ.

THIS game end 4 DAYS? PROOF. MUST YOU SHALL GIVE.

DOES GAME END, BECAUSE THIS ROLE SELECTION CAUSE QUICKER DEATHS? OR BECAUSE SETUP. Is no so good. Blame particular roles selection. Or is it just the setup overall.

Source of Host Meta NOW
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I’m going to change the Covert Operative because right now it can investigate four people which is ridiculous. Town can effectively win the game by just waiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well, that's how Sheriff-like roles work. I agree with the two-charges change because of the reason you said, but don't think it's so ridiculous, why do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Because this game takes ~4 days to end
    Sheriff can clear too many people in that short period of time.
    'ere you go

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

It was GOOD QUESTION.
    IN setup. No information weather mafia know their team friends or not.

THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR D1.

If they know. They know yes.

THEN THEY ARE SCUM TELLS.

TEAMWORK.

maybe it's. Yup.

So it's important. CLEVER person who read setup NEED TO ASK.

BUT YOU attack how they ask it.

They ask it likes it's stupid question.

When the question is not stupid.

They giving the appearance they are more stupid than they really are.
    Ok, I feel better now, and was probably reading into things too much. But D1 is hard for me with my xp, there is little to go on besides conjecture and looking at peoples anecdotal evidence.

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

You WANT ME TO PITY YOU?
    I'd take pity over anger. I came off kind of strong. Instead of must be a medium player, etc. I should have of said you MAY be a medium player, etc. I'll need to double check my writing with no edit. Now back to reality. I have nothing to add, I'll need to keep microsoft word open with a list of you guys to make notes. I'll never remember all this chatter.

39. ISO #339

I'd take pity over anger. I came off kind of strong. Instead of must be a medium player, etc. I should have of said you MAY be a medium player, etc. I'll need to double check my writing with no edit. Now back to reality. I have nothing to add, I'll need to keep microsoft word open with a list of you guys to make notes. I'll never remember all this chatter.
    What. Why are you. What. FUSSING OVER SMALL DETAILS? NO ONE CARE
    NO ONE

CARE.

IF you use. May. Or if you use must. Why must that may matter? YOUR POINT WAS MADE.

40. ISO #340

I'm done reading , have to say its incredibly hard to keep track of player names. Wish the host chose something more distinguishable.
    I see why teal guy did what he did.

My first thoughts so far are that many people are peacing out because it's day 1 and don't see the point in playing seriously yet.
    I understand that normally there would be little incentive for this but i've always hated this mindset

I disagree with Lois' post that voting speculation is meaningless. Chances of finding scum because of voting speculation is low.
    But at this point any information is good information. So i hope everybody makes a post later today stating exactly what they voted.

The conversation between Lois and Jiles was funny to read. I won't give my opinion on it yet because i believe it hasnt fully finished yet and i want to see where it goes.

On the flipside i don't find Marlwyn's posts about shooting teal guy particularly funny or meaning at all at the moment. This person is threading this weird line
    between trying to post actively but i would say these posts do more harm than good as some others have pointed out.

Person i find most annoying to read currently is wilberd. I understand that D1 shitposting is the norm but it doesn't mean you shouldn't post anything meaningful at all. I don't necessarily believe Wilberd is scum, but i also don't believe town should be continually shitposting ~15 hours after the game has started.

With my little interaction with Quinn i really hope this is just day1 RP because with his writing style is just plain annoying.

Those are my 2 cents so far.

41. ISO #341

What. Why are you. What. FUSSING OVER SMALL DETAILS? NO ONE CARE
    NO ONE

CARE.

IF you use. May. Or if you use must. Why must that may matter? YOUR POINT WAS MADE.
    Lol, I can't answer why I care about the usage of May and Must and Shall and Should without revealing info about myself. But I do notice and I do care how information is transferred through written communication. Is it too early to start claiming stuff? Probably, idk. I mean I guess eveyone claims town but the neutral benign. He's the safest one right? If we have two claims for that we just lynch them both, or if we have a vig lynch one and shoot the other if we're wrong.

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

S-FM Lembird Oshay
    S-FM Billigan Holbird
    S-FM Gollert Twissell
    S-FM Jan Korvin
    S-FM Rotholfo Goncales
    S-FM Lois Francklyn