S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 57
Register

User Tag List

Page 57 of 119 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,850 of 5907
  1. ISO #2801

2. ISO #2802

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    IT IS NOT BS I AM LITTERLY THE ONLY CONFIRMED TOWN AND I HAVE BEEN PUSHING YOU LYNCH FROM THE START!!! YET NO ONE IN TOWN WILL LISTION TO THE ONLY CONFIRMED TOWN!!!
    IT is total bullshit. There is no reason to lynch me when I CAN CONFIRM MYSELF. JAN COULDN'T AND SO LEFT.

3. ISO #2803

IT IS NOT BS I AM LITTERLY THE ONLY CONFIRMED TOWN AND I HAVE BEEN PUSHING YOU LYNCH FROM THE START!!! YET NO ONE IN TOWN WILL LISTION TO THE ONLY CONFIRMED TOWN!!!
    You are confirmed town, but we've beaten to death why lynching between the coroners is a bad idea already.

4. ISO #2804

5. ISO #2805

6. ISO #2806

7. ISO #2807

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    There are people right now debating lynching between the two coroners due to the angleshooty bs. Am I supposed to just look away now because you tell me to?
    Ehhh fair, to be honest I'm just very angry that... people have created this climate. It's not good for town, and it's not fun either. Hence why I want it to end lol. That being said, we can't just unsee what has been seen, and it just doesn't make sense for him to do what he did (not just the ragequit, but his behavior before it) as scum who "gave up via RQ".
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    we don't lynch the coroners today
    we lynch golbert or omgroflbbq
    Excuse me, what? We're lynching among the cits now? There's necessarily a fake claim in the town supports, why aren't we getting to that now? That doesn't really make sense to me.

8. ISO #2808

9. ISO #2809

10. ISO #2810

11. ISO #2811

12. ISO #2812

13. ISO #2813

14. ISO #2814

15. ISO #2815

16. ISO #2816

17. ISO #2817

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Vladislow Kennt View Post
    If I get lynched all the sudden because Jan quit, that is total bullshit.

We literally have ways to confirm me and that is why he ragequit. He realized his continued push on me wasn't working so he RQs and angleshoots a mislynch on me anyway? WTF
    Tbh, after re-checking the setup, it's rather... impossible that any of this works. Scum will not let us get a free coroner. They either have a kidnapper (unlikely) and will kill the real coroner, or they have a Disguiser and will disguise the real coroner once he's revealed. Or even worse, they have a roleblocker, and we're back to step 1.

18. ISO #2818

19. ISO #2819

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    Ehhh fair, to be honest I'm just very angry that... people have created this climate. It's not good for town, and it's not fun either. Hence why I want it to end lol. That being said, we can't just unsee what has been seen, and it just doesn't make sense for him to do what he did (not just the ragequit, but his behavior before it) as scum who "gave up via RQ".

Excuse me, what? We're lynching among the cits now? There's necessarily a fake claim in the town supports, why aren't we getting to that now? That doesn't really make sense to me.
    sheriffs can give us more feedback, we can analyze why they choose who, and do some perspective analysis
    coroners are solved tomorrow or the next day
    architect exists to do architect things, if they don't make a chat then they're likely a framer.
    we never lynch the vig
    makes perfect sense to lynch among the citizen claims imo

20. ISO #2820

21. ISO #2821

Tbh, after re-checking the setup, it's rather... impossible that any of this works. Scum will not let us get a free coroner. They either have a kidnapper (unlikely) and will kill the real coroner, or they have a Disguiser and will disguise the real coroner once he's revealed. Or even worse, they have a roleblocker, and we're back to step 1.
    I have said as such but we shall see. I don't care at this point I will hammer

22. ISO #2822

23. ISO #2823

24. ISO #2824

25. ISO #2825

ok If there is a ROLE block if no checks happen we kill Vlad.and know JAn was true.
    But vlad will already be dead as he will have jumped in some one else.
    ^ exactly. It's very logical to have the Disguiser CC coroner to avoid the mechanical clearing strategy we tried to put up. Hence why if we lynch Vlad today, we can likely get the Disguiser out of the picture, if my read is correct.

26. ISO #2826

27. ISO #2827

28. ISO #2828

29. ISO #2829

30. ISO #2830

31. ISO #2831

32. ISO #2832

33. ISO #2833

34. ISO #2834

35. ISO #2835

36. ISO #2836

37. ISO #2837

38. ISO #2838

39. ISO #2839

no also if vlad died and jan was real confirms a Disg and then mafia have used all there kills
    I'm legitimately curious to see what happens here since Jan left. He is the disguiser is my guess, so if he gets replaced then the replacee is really fucked, having to jump into someone in 150 page deep game LOL.

40. ISO #2840

41. ISO #2841

42. ISO #2842

43. ISO #2843

44. ISO #2844

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    sheriffs can give us more feedback, we can analyze why they choose who, and do some perspective analysis
    coroners are solved tomorrow or the next day
    architect exists to do architect things, if they don't make a chat then they're likely a framer.
    we never lynch the vig
    makes perfect sense to lynch among the citizen claims imo
    No, they aren't:
    There's only one scum in the citizen claims, plus a neutral evil. Given the amount of citizens, we're much more likely to mislynch there than to mislynch among the town supports or the coroners.

45. ISO #2845

46. ISO #2846

47. ISO #2847

48. ISO #2848

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    I'll put my vote back on when we have a plan everyone agrees on, otherwise I suggest everyone sleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    Might reduce the personal attacks anyway if people clammed up and calmed down. Or you can get someone else to vote, whatever.
    100 % agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Vladislow Kennt View Post
    I think everyone agrees to let me confirm myself tonight and lynch Roflolo.
    ...no, absolutely not lol

49. ISO #2849

No, they aren't:

There's only one scum in the citizen claims, plus a neutral evil. Given the amount of citizens, we're much more likely to mislynch there than to mislynch among the town supports or the coroners.
    We don't know if Jelly man was a hit or not. he may be the GF.

50. ISO #2850