Page 36 of 119 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 5907
  1. ISO #1751

2. ISO #1752

3. ISO #1753

4. ISO #1754

5. ISO #1755

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

I agree it was a good claim to counterclaim me. He's taking a risk yes, but if he pulls it off and you lynch your coroner then he could care less that you lynch him tomorrow. Its a chess move. He's willing to trade himself, a Knight, if he can take town's queen. Only way to make sure that happens is to A) lynch him today or B) hold off on lynching me so they must use their kill tonight on me. If town lynches me today, they lose their Coroner and they'll lose another townie tomorrow. Thats two townies in scum's best case scenario.

6. ISO #1756

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    I agree it was a good claim to counterclaim me. He's taking a risk yes, but if he pulls it off and you lynch your coroner then he could care less that you lynch him tomorrow. Its a chess move. He's willing to trade himself, a Knight, if he can take town's queen. Only way to make sure that happens is to A) lynch him today or B) hold off on lynching me so they must use their kill tonight on me. If town lynches me today, they lose their Coroner and they'll lose another townie tomorrow. Thats two townies in scum's best case scenario.
    *Make sure that DOESNT happen. Sorry mistyped

7. ISO #1757

If I cannot convince town that voting a coroner claim is a bad idea, let it be known that I suspect you are the more likely coroner claim

588 Jan is sensitive to Coroner topics
    Mr. Grey Worm. Are you suggesting we find our coroner to protect him?

8. ISO #1758

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    S-FM Fred Attlebish
    S-FM Joha Schtilzt

Would be the two that are most suspicious from that train if you believe Jiles was town.
    You seeing me yes but I also baited Joha into the lynch.

Jelly Man had to die N1 best lynch for town.

1. If Jelly Man was town VT. Mafia best interest to keep him alive. Easy mislynch latter in game.
    So I will say if I was Mafia I would never vote there. I would get the vote moved. Would have been easy to do.

2. If Jelly Man was Mafia. Enough said.

3. If Jelly Man was 3rd party. Enough said.

No matter his alignment He needed to be Lynched D1 For the best interest of Town to move on. So lets move on.

9. ISO #1759

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    So now I'm thinking Jan might actually be the legit Coroner again
    I'm not sold tbh.

For two reasons: His play this game has felt like a veteran player imitating the most bumbling noob to ever play (even going so far as to post at night.)

He has mention Disguiser at least two times during day one:

This makes sense. So, he is disguiser then? Maybe?
    BG
    Jester
    Disguiser
    Large pepperoni with banana peppers and feta cheese- thin crust
    You said it three times, so ima go with the three little OCD pigs
    I was born in the year of the Dragon
    Coke- Grandma always bought coke. I like it in a class cup with ice.
    So, I'm wondering if this is just bold shenanigans.

10. ISO #1760

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    If I cannot convince town that voting a coroner claim is a bad idea, let it be known that I suspect you are the more likely coroner claim

588 Jan is sensitive to Coroner topics
    yes, that is why I asked. I wanted to know if we COULD protect him as well as IF I should reveal. I didn't know either, and nobody ever responded.

11. ISO #1761

I'm not sold tbh.

For two reasons: His play this game has felt like a veteran player imitating the most bumbling noob to ever play (even going so far as to post at night.)

He has mention Disguiser at least two times during day one:

So, I'm wondering if this is just bold shenanigans.
    The biggest noob to ever play? That hurts, but w/e. I am an extremely veteran player, but of Sc2Mafia, that's how I know who Frog is.

12. ISO #1762

The biggest noob to ever play? That hurts, but w/e. I am an extremely veteran player, but of Sc2Mafia, that's how I know who Frog is.
    Also Mulan. I went after Josh because your suggestion that he was hiding his speech patter as disuiser made sense to me. I believed he was disuiser. But then he didn't jump on Dr. Quacksworth lynch of me and instead kind of defended me. So I posted that I was moving him to neutral/town.

13. ISO #1763

14. ISO #1764

It is correct, as I've said time and time again, that time is on our side.

-unvote

Let us consider the optimal path before rushing to judgement.

One of us is telling the truth, one of us is lying. Of course I will say I'm telling the truth, because it is true. A tautology, I am aware, but the reality here.

Again, I give you additional information that I am in contact with an architect that I now believe is town.

So regardless, we should have a confirmed coroner, a confirmed architect (eventually), and if Lois is to be believed a sheriff.

This setup is basically stacked in our favor mechanically as others have pointed out.

15. ISO #1765

Sorry, you've just done so many things that raise my eyebrows. Even your entrance to the game implied that somebody posted an alignment listing day one.

When does that ever happen? You know advanced terminology that is never found on SC2Mafia. There are big inconsistencies, now suddenly we have a counterclaim.

16. ISO #1766

17. ISO #1767

I've always hated coroner in Sc2Mafia outside of setups designed to make it a useful role. Hence I transferred that thinking/feeling into FM and had no reason to believe it was any different here. Recognizing that might not be the case I brought up Fred's coroner mention twice to get a hint if Coroner was different here, and if there was a town prot role to save me if I revealed.

18. ISO #1768

I've always hated coroner in Sc2Mafia outside of setups designed to make it a useful role. Hence I transferred that thinking/feeling into FM and had no reason to believe it was any different here. Recognizing that might not be the case I brought up Fred's coroner mention twice to get a hint if Coroner was different here, and if there was a town prot role to save me if I revealed.
    Coroner is one of the MOST powerful and underrated roles, and a quick read of the setup here indicates it is the KEY town role.

Again, it really seems that you haven't even read the rolecard of the role you are claiming.

Sloppy, or Scum, or Both? Both.

19. ISO #1769

Sorry, you've just done so many things that raise my eyebrows. Even your entrance to the game implied that somebody posted an alignment listing day one.

When does that ever happen? You know advanced terminology that is never found on SC2Mafia. There are big inconsistencies, now suddenly we have a counterclaim.
    I don't know I MADE A STUPID MISTAKE. The fact you repeatedly won't accept that is starting to urk me. Its like saying hey guys sorry that was stupid, and you keep telling me that was stupid 8 more times.

20. ISO #1770

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Vladislow Kennt View Post
    This is a lie.

Hard counter claim. Jesus christ why are scum acting this way when we have so much freaking time.

I am the coroner. I've also been in touch with an architect, whom I now believe to be town. Between me, archi, and sherr (if Lois is to be believed) GG.

Look past the Jan double talk. He waffles more than the waffle house.

I did NOT expect to have to come out so early, but here we are.

-vote S-FM Jan Korvin

One of us has to go clearly.
    I don't buy this.

21. ISO #1771

I don't know I MADE A STUPID MISTAKE. The fact you repeatedly won't accept that is starting to urk me. Its like saying hey guys sorry that was stupid, and you keep telling me that was stupid 8 more times.
    I'm not calling you stupid. Sorry for that. You have to understand my frustration though. It seems more of a scum slippy than stupidity.

22. ISO #1772

Coroner is one of the MOST powerful and underrated roles, and a quick read of the setup here indicates it is the KEY town role.

Again, it really seems that you haven't even read the rolecard of the role you are claiming.

Sloppy, or Scum, or Both? Both.
    Well I don't like it in Sc2mafia, in fact I blacklist it. Unless we don't have a graveyard. That is my opinion. I'm glad you like it in sc2mafia /slow clap

23. ISO #1773

24. ISO #1774

25. ISO #1775

I'm not calling you stupid. Sorry for that. You have to understand my frustration though. It seems more of a scum slippy than stupidity.
    Did you call me stupid? I was telling mulan she keeps bringing up that initial mistake I made about the peoples reads being in color. I can only tell her the truth of the situation, which i've done at least 4 times, before its starts to annoy me.

26. ISO #1776

Did you call me stupid? I was telling mulan she keeps bringing up that initial mistake I made about the peoples reads being in color. I can only tell her the truth of the situation, which i've done at least 4 times, before its starts to annoy me.
    My bad, I was reading too fast and thought you were responding to me. I need to relax. I didn't expect this clearly. And again, we have time.

27. ISO #1777

28. ISO #1778

What you did Stimpy was call me a liar, which is okay. If you get me lynched tomorrow town will be down two townies, or perhaps a neutral in the morning. Good play tbh. I learn from my mistakes. This is my first full FM game. Five years ago I played one, but I was just a proxy for Frog, he actually played through me, I didn't learn anything.

29. ISO #1779

30. ISO #1780

It is correct, as I've said time and time again, that time is on our side.

-unvote

Let us consider the optimal path before rushing to judgement.

One of us is telling the truth, one of us is lying. Of course I will say I'm telling the truth, because it is true. A tautology, I am aware, but the reality here.

Again, I give you additional information that I am in contact with an architect that I now believe is town.

So regardless, we should have a confirmed coroner, a confirmed architect (eventually), and if Lois is to be believed a sheriff.

This setup is basically stacked in our favor mechanically as others have pointed out.
    I'm not unvoting you, you are lying. And your play now is to act more careful about the lynch to garner trust and fool townies. That might work or it might lose you momentum. Probably a good move given that nobody else has voted me and you are starting to see you aren't getting the traction you hoped for by counter-claiming me.

31. ISO #1781

32. ISO #1782

And how often is a role counterclaimed in SC2Mafia. Or a true alignment listing printed D1. Or having streams of consciousness..

The mod lends itself to role ambiguity in the first place. So yeah I'm just wondering.
    The real thing I was trying to say with that initial post d1 that my intial reaction was oh shit somebody revealed the roles, how is that possible. This is starting to feel like a deflection away from the situation. One of us is lying. He can never anon reveal tonight, even if I'm disguised. But he's right, time is on our side, and the safest scenario is to not lynch me today so we don't lose two townies in the morning. We just lose one, me, and tomorrow you lynch him, BUT STILL town is letting them trade one of their nights for town's queen.

33. ISO #1783

I'm not unvoting you, you are lying. And your play now is to act more careful about the lynch to garner trust and fool townies. That might work or it might lose you momentum. Probably a good move given that nobody else has voted me and you are starting to see you aren't getting the traction you hoped for by counter-claiming me.
    Time is on our side. I've said it 10 times probably now.

Don't worry scum boi. Keep your vote on me.

34. ISO #1784

Time is on our side. I've said it 10 times probably now.

Don't worry scum boi. Keep your vote on me.
    If by "our" you mean scum, then yes I suppose you are right. Or I can convince them I'm coroner, you are lying, use my night action to show I was telling the truth, die to mafia tomorrow, and we don't lose two townies in the morning (and you're dead so they don't waste their lynch on you tomorrow).

35. ISO #1785

36. ISO #1786

If by "our" you mean scum, then yes I suppose you are right. Or I can convince them I'm coroner, you are lying, use my night action to show I was telling the truth, die to mafia tomorrow, and we don't lose two townies in the morning (and you're dead so they don't waste their lynch on you tomorrow).
    uuugh i hate watching 1v1s duke it out

37. ISO #1787

38. ISO #1788

39. ISO #1789

Okay, I'm trying to think of a way I can prove I'm coroner. Would scum stop posting for the rest of the day? Or would he continue this debate? If I stopped posting, knowing scum wouldn't, would that be evidence I'm telling the truth. If so, I'll gladly use the next few hours to calm down before bed, and I can't stay up again all night- I didn't that last night. Its 8:40 here, I have maybe a couple more hours in me before I go to sleep lol

40. ISO #1790

Why we do not lynch either of the Coroner Claims.

Brookmond Agents (Mafia)
    Strike Team Leader (Support Agent)
    Hidden Support Agent
    Hidden Killing Agent

Scum have 1 nightkill. Either a disguise or a jailing execute.
    If we happen to correctly lynch a mafia, there is a chance that the amnesiac will copy the mafia role, effectively doubling scum's nightkills.

Scum have 1 or 2 roleblocks.
    Even if we manage to successfully lynch the mafia, our coroner will be blocked from checking the dead bodies. Even if we manage to successfully lynch the mafia, they may just kill the coroner. We have no way of protecting our coroner.

The wisest choice is to leave both of the coroners alive and force the scumkill onto one of them.

Turncoat attacks during the day, we can also force his shot to be 50/50 by not lynching.

Spoiler : Threats to Coroner :
    Role: Turncoat (Scumbag)
    Description: You are a grandmaster Brookmond double agent, posing as a crew member of the Magellan. You've been away from Brookmond for so long that you've started wondering whether it's really worth it to continue your mission at this point. However, you cannot simply walk away; the Republic of Orcus knows who you are, and will stop at nothing to hunt you down and kill you. Therefore, whether you choose to support your old masters or not, you must eliminate the Orcan crew... thereby staging your own death. Alternatively, if you choose to support the Brookmond strike team, you will escape with them from the ship.
    Special: At the end of D1, you must pick your exact wincon: either eliminate everyone else, or win with the Brookmonds.
    Special: If you choose to side with the Brookmonds, you do not gain access to the Brookmond night chat.
    Ability: If you choose to go solo, you will gain the ability to publicly reveal someone's role during the day, along with a one-use autovest, and a one-use day gun that you may use to kill someone during the day (without revealing their role).

Role: Clone (Amnesiac)
    Description: You are a genetically-engineered human, stored aboard the Magellan as an organ repository. When the Brookmond infiltrated the ship, your pod was destroyed and you escaped. Faced with real life for the first time, you must decide who to support (if anyone) in this struggle for the ship.
    Ability: Visit the morgue at night, and take up the role and faction of a target there.
    Special: You cannot become a killing role (this includes the Turncoat if they’ve decided to side with themselves), the Captain, the First Mate, the Bosun, or the Coroner.
    Special: Being a clone with an unusual biochemical makeup, you cannot be role blocked.
    NOTE: And Gains all charges of dead player

Role: Strike Team Leader (Godfather)
    Description: You are the leader of the Brookmond infiltrators, disguised as a low-ranking naval officer aboard the OEV Magellan. Your team was sent to infiltrate the vessel, as intelligence analysts suspect that it has been sent on a top secret exploration mission of unknown objectives.
    Ability: None
    Special: You share a night chat with the rest of the Brookmond agents.
    Special: You are immune to detection, and appear to be an inactive Ensign to investigative Roles.
    Special: At the start of the game, in addition to your primary role, you will receive a secondary role from the Support Agent class.
    You will therefore receive the benefits of both, and will be able to carry out your secondary role's night action.
    There can only be one Strike Team Leader, whether dead or alive, in the game.

Role: Biotech Expert (Consort) - Support
    Description: You are an expert in biotechnology, specialising in biological warfare. At night, you may sneak into the ship's medlab and steal the raw materials necessary to concoct a temporarily-paralysis-inducing agent.
    Ability: Concoct a paralysis solution and give it to a target of your choice.
    Special: You may only do this once per game.

Role: Computer Specialist (Sleuth) - Support
    Description: You are the Strike Team's expert in networking and server security, tasked with accessing the research server aboard the Magellan and find out more about the expedition. You've been issued a custom-built trojan virus targeted specifically at ship-board systems and terminals.
    Ability: Read a player's last will.

Role: Clone Commando (Disguiser) - Killing
    Description: You are a vat-grown clone, bred for combat. Due to your unique biochemical makeup, you can change your outward physical appearance at will, allowing you to near-perfectly imitate another person's appearance.
    Ability: Assassinate a player at night, disguising yourself as them.
    Special: You can only do this once per game.

Role: Interrogator (Kidnapper) - Killing

Description: You are a master interrogator working for the Kingdom of Brookmond.
    Ability: Select a player to jail during the day. You may anonymously speak to your target at night.
    Special: Once per game, you may optionally execute your captive.
    NOTE: Jailing is not a roleblock
    I support the strategy of not lynching either of them. Scum are left with the option of free info every day via the 2 claims or try to silence the info and give up a member.

41. ISO #1791

42. ISO #1792

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    can we shift our attention elsewhere until we get an answer from host?
    Well, everything I've posted has been largely ignored so. And at any rate, they both have said the same thing. With Vlad leading on Coroner mechanics.

We know their mechanics and their checks on Riles.

43. ISO #1793

44. ISO #1794

45. ISO #1795

Well, everything I've posted has been largely ignored so. And at any rate, they both have said the same thing. With Vlad leading on Coroner mechanics.

i want to shift attention back onto lois

-vote S-FM Lois Francklyn

didn't scum do the same thing last game where they left a claim, quit citing personal reasons and got a pass because people liked the other player in the slot better?

46. ISO #1796

Did stimpy claim he used his supposed coroner ability on Jiles, and if so, did he post what Jiles is? If not, why didn't he use his supposed ability. Why would I say jiles was ensign, confirmed by Bart if I was scum? If I was scum, there is a good probability that guessing he was ensign would eventually be proven to be an incorrect guess.

47. ISO #1797

48. ISO #1798

Did stimpy claim he used his supposed coroner ability on Jiles, and if so, did he post what Jiles is? If not, why didn't he use his supposed ability. Why would I say jiles was ensign, confirmed by Bart if I was scum? If I was scum, there is a good probability that guessing he was ensign would eventually be proven to be an incorrect guess.
    Of course I checked Jiles, and of course I found that he was ensign. And no, I did not use one of my two charges of revealing publicly, which has to be submitted at night, which you apparently did not know.

49. ISO #1799

50. ISO #1800

Why we do not lynch either of the Coroner Claims.

Brookmond Agents (Mafia)
    Strike Team Leader (Support Agent)
    Hidden Support Agent
    Hidden Killing Agent

Scum have 1 nightkill. Either a disguise or a jailing execute.
    If we happen to correctly lynch a mafia, there is a chance that the amnesiac will copy the mafia role, effectively doubling scum's nightkills.

Scum have 1 or 2 roleblocks.
    Even if we manage to successfully lynch the mafia, our coroner will be blocked from checking the dead bodies. Even if we manage to successfully lynch the mafia, they may just kill the coroner. We have no way of protecting our coroner.

The wisest choice is to leave both of the coroners alive and force the scumkill onto one of them.

Turncoat attacks during the day, we can also force his shot to be 50/50 by not lynching.

Spoiler : Threats to Coroner :
    Role: Turncoat (Scumbag)
    Description: You are a grandmaster Brookmond double agent, posing as a crew member of the Magellan. You've been away from Brookmond for so long that you've started wondering whether it's really worth it to continue your mission at this point. However, you cannot simply walk away; the Republic of Orcus knows who you are, and will stop at nothing to hunt you down and kill you. Therefore, whether you choose to support your old masters or not, you must eliminate the Orcan crew... thereby staging your own death. Alternatively, if you choose to support the Brookmond strike team, you will escape with them from the ship.
    Special: At the end of D1, you must pick your exact wincon: either eliminate everyone else, or win with the Brookmonds.
    Special: If you choose to side with the Brookmonds, you do not gain access to the Brookmond night chat.
    Ability: If you choose to go solo, you will gain the ability to publicly reveal someone's role during the day, along with a one-use autovest, and a one-use day gun that you may use to kill someone during the day (without revealing their role).

Role: Clone (Amnesiac)
    Description: You are a genetically-engineered human, stored aboard the Magellan as an organ repository. When the Brookmond infiltrated the ship, your pod was destroyed and you escaped. Faced with real life for the first time, you must decide who to support (if anyone) in this struggle for the ship.
    Ability: Visit the morgue at night, and take up the role and faction of a target there.
    Special: You cannot become a killing role (this includes the Turncoat if they’ve decided to side with themselves), the Captain, the First Mate, the Bosun, or the Coroner.
    Special: Being a clone with an unusual biochemical makeup, you cannot be role blocked.
    NOTE: And Gains all charges of dead player

Role: Strike Team Leader (Godfather)
    Description: You are the leader of the Brookmond infiltrators, disguised as a low-ranking naval officer aboard the OEV Magellan. Your team was sent to infiltrate the vessel, as intelligence analysts suspect that it has been sent on a top secret exploration mission of unknown objectives.
    Ability: None
    Special: You are immune to detection, and appear to be an inactive Ensign to investigative Roles.
    Special: At the start of the game, in addition to your primary role, you will receive a secondary role from the Support Agent class.
    You will therefore receive the benefits of both, and will be able to carry out your secondary role's night action.
    There can only be one Strike Team Leader, whether dead or alive, in the game.

Role: Biotech Expert (Consort) - Support
    Description: You are an expert in biotechnology, specialising in biological warfare. At night, you may sneak into the ship's medlab and steal the raw materials necessary to concoct a temporarily-paralysis-inducing agent.
    Ability: Concoct a paralysis solution and give it to a target of your choice.

Role: Computer Specialist (Sleuth) - Support
    Description: You are the Strike Team's expert in networking and server security, tasked with accessing the research server aboard the Magellan and find out more about the expedition. You've been issued a custom-built trojan virus targeted specifically at ship-board systems and terminals.
    Ability: Read a player's last will.

Role: Clone Commando (Disguiser) - Killing
    Description: You are a vat-grown clone, bred for combat. Due to your unique biochemical makeup, you can change your outward physical appearance at will, allowing you to near-perfectly imitate another person's appearance.
    Ability: Assassinate a player at night, disguising yourself as them.
    Special: You can only do this once per game.

Role: Interrogator (Kidnapper) - Killing

Description: You are a master interrogator working for the Kingdom of Brookmond.
    Ability: Select a player to jail during the day. You may anonymously speak to your target at night.
    Special: Once per game, you may optionally execute your captive.
    NOTE: Jailing is not a roleblock
    Yes Very Valid, one Flaw. If they have a Disguiser. they kill the real Cor. now have 2 mafia on both sides that we don't touch.