6. ISO #1156

7. ISO #1157

8. ISO #1158

9. ISO #1159

10. ISO #1160

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    S-FM Jiles Carballo (4 [L-4]):
    S-FM Lois Francklyn, S-FM Marlwyn Janson, S-FM Gollert Twissell, S-FM Marck Wilbird

L4 Why what makes him scummy? What have I missed.
    They dislike my posting style from what I gathered, either that or they agree that interesting is a scummy word.

11. ISO #1161

12. ISO #1162

13. ISO #1163

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165

16. ISO #1166

17. ISO #1167

S-FM Jiles Carballo (4 [L-4]):
    S-FM Lois Francklyn, S-FM Marlwyn Janson, S-FM Gollert Twissell, S-FM Marck Wilbird

L4 Why what makes him scummy? What have I missed.
    Seriously if people are continuing the Lois train.... ugh..... Let the new & improved Lois get some input here.

18. ISO #1168

19. ISO #1169

20. ISO #1170

21. ISO #1171

22. ISO #1172

23. ISO #1173

24. ISO #1174

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Vladislow Kennt View Post
    Nope. Fence sitting scum?
    I'm not going to scum-read you fence sitting, despite this being the longest Mafia D1 in history. You putting the brakes on a lynch train with no alternative given is legitimately scummy. This looks like white-knighting, which is even spicier in a flip-less setup. You could blatantly be protecting a scum-mate or defending someone you know flips town and we wouldn't know until the Coroner reveals.

That's not an unfair assessment is it?

25. ISO #1175

26. ISO #1176

27. ISO #1177

28. ISO #1178

29. ISO #1179

30. ISO #1180

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    I'm not going to scum-read you fence sitting, despite this being the longest Mafia D1 in history. You putting the brakes on a lynch train with no alternative given is legitimately scummy. This looks like white-knighting, which is even spicier in a flip-less setup. You could blatantly be protecting a scum-mate or defending someone you know flips town and we wouldn't know until the Coroner reveals.

That's not an unfair assessment is it?
    Fair point. I would say though that I didn't buy a single penny into OG Lois' weak argument, and I've yet to see anything better from anyone else. Call it white knighting if you will, call it scummy if you will, but we have 36+ hours to go.

31. ISO #1181

32. ISO #1182

33. ISO #1183

34. ISO #1184

35. ISO #1185

Fair point. I would say though that I didn't buy a single penny into OG Lois' weak argument, and I've yet to see anything better from anyone else. Call it white knighting if you will, call it scummy if you will, but we have 36+ hours to go.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...n-(15p)/page39

You can just re-read this page and the one following it.

36. ISO #1186

Mulan herself made a great case for voting jello man.

37. ISO #1187

Spoiler : FRED :
    @S-FM Fred Attlebish

Your vote on S-FM Marlwyn Janson is not random or instant reaction. As well their way of choosing the vote system
    You are voting them because from your perspective they are TPR Hunting.

Why Pr hunt?
    This feels Scummy to me. Also with the first to post may be hiding something. Don't make you voteable yet but Have more reading to do.
    You have a town-lean on S-FM Bart Pilfter which, I can agree with. Their posts have been making me lean-town

I like this post seems townie
    You are showing a willingness to change your reads. This is Townie of you. Townie are not sure of their views.
    I have been reading you scummy but this post has confidence. moving you from scummy read to null.
    You asked @S-FM Jan Korvin for their reads again. I'm going to take this as if you are Ignorant.

-FM Jiles Carballo (4 [L-4]):

S-FM Magellan Core (1 [L-7]):
    S-FM Arnarld Quinne

S-FM Lois Francklyn (3 [L-5]):
    S-FM Billigan Holbird, S-FM Jiles Carballo, S-FM Bart Pilfter

S-FM Jan Korvin (1 [L-7]):
    S-FM Lembird Oshay

The votes here are they real or Troll. I would love to hear why people are voting each person. Remember Scum love to act like sheep town. Day 1 lynch remember is always good to help with reads. Even if it is a VT. only bad if we lynch a PR. Great if we hit a Mafia or 3rd Party. (prefer mafia ). And If you have any PR read Keep it to your self, Do not help Mafia. Yes This post can be read as Fluff, I am posting it in case we have any new players and they don't sheep a mafia because they are town. I would love to hear everyone's read JUST PLEASE DO NOT CALL AND ONE PR in your reads. (If you read some one PR just call them town). This is to Town VT's Post thinking you are a PR makes don't claim it just post thinking you are it makes it harder for mafia to find the real PR's. Remember you may not want to die but it is better We die than a PR.
    I will help you out here, the votes on Lois I assume are pre-sheriff town claim. Lois was swinging their large Ego and Activity around, claiming hardcore 100% Jiles was mafia without reason, refused to give out reads on others before ragequitting over some minor insults.

S-FM Magellan Core gave us shitty names and deserved the lynch.

FM Jiles Carballo was the other side of Lois. I saw a few sheep on their train Including S-FM Gollert Twissell and S-FM Marck Wilbird. Marlwyn voted them because Jiles said "Wait till after im dead and coroner reveals me"

Jan Korvin received S-FM Lembird Oshay is a troll/shit vote. Jan Korvin now reads Lembird as scum

I do not get why you claim your post is fluff? Its 10x better than the one-Liners.

What would you say your read on me is so fare? town scum 3rd party Null What leans? and Why?
    A little early to be asking people for their reads on you, dont you think? Why did you do this?

I like that read. Only error in it is, I did not vote anything as my first post was just less than an hour ago. But You are either Hard town Or you pocketed me. Time will tell. But I do not want to see you lynched today. Now I do need to read thru the Day 1 50+ posts of troll posts ( as all Day 1 FM's go). Jan have you seen anyone pushing any agenda any reads of that nature?
    @S-FM Fred Attlebish you have a townread on @S-FM Jan Korvin Did you really get that much Information from ONE reply? I am townleaning on Jan, but I wouldn't of been able to do it from that one post.

Pushing S-FM Rotholfo Goncales for their thoughts. You have offered them a perspective. This is making you make Jan appear more Town. You procede to move onto Roth.

Well, interesting thought. Lets say I am scum Am I pocketing Jan?
    Hidden players, Hidden Gy Flips. No way Of knowing if we hit Mafia or Town or 3rd Party. Thinking Day 1 sleep may not be a bad thing. As we may kill a possible Key Town we may need is High. Hitting a Mafia day one with so many people being townie is high. If we have an experience Mafia player in mafia team would be easy for them to lead town. Key fact is for Mafia to win is for them to control the Narrative. They need a Day 1 lynch to hit a key town role OR out a town PR. Ie bad for town. We need the posts we need to see who dies N1. The Death of N1 confirms them as Town or 3rd Party. Only down side is MAfia has 2kp night 1 if we lynch a mafia night 1 we reduce to 1kp. Yes I am arguing with myself on both sides of the coin.
    . I think I previous stated but at NO POINT should we give up a lynch. I dont get on how you are ranking your probabilities. You make your point extreamly difficult to understand and easy to misinterpret.

What I don't want is Our Geneticist To be lynched or to be outed.
    How else do you suppose we win the game without lynching?

I understand why you voted S-FM Marlwyn Janson. Make this more clear nextime.
    You are able to re-access reads. This is +
    You are pro-no lynch D1. This is -
    You are townreading someone I am leaning. This is +
    You townreaded them very strongly then posted a question which makes them seem like a town slot. This is --
    You are asking for reads. This is meh.
    To early to work out what alignment you are, you are leaning more -. More Information is required.

38. ISO #1188

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jiles Carballo View Post
    I'm not referring to them currently, I am referring to you.

What are your reasons for scumreading me? Or are you just sheeping Marlwyn currently as it appears?
    No no, you don't get to tell me to fuck off and focus on someone else when the only thing you've done is OMGUS twat-Nick

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

44. ISO #1194

45. ISO #1195

I am getting a TVT vibe

46. ISO #1196

Why are you so hesitant to answer? They're just silly questions.
    You seem very rash and quick to anger_

The I does not understand_. If they are just silly questions, why do you want an answer to them_

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    I will ask the question with another point of view.

Why would I answer? They're just silly questions.
    I will be awaiting your response_

Because it's annoying.
    _because the you never did respond_

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

50. ISO #1200