S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 103
Register

User Tag List

Page 103 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 113 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,150 of 5907
  1. ISO #5101

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    Hey, I genuinely forgot about Lembird's existence... but he does exist. And uh, what did he do this game? I remember nothing interesting about him o.O

Also, it is terribly angleshooty to read into an angleshooting read someone had (and I still don't get how host confirmed Quinne was scum but I guess there's no way out of that hell now), but ehhh, I agree that Bart wouldn't be pushing for Marck's survival if he was scum. And tbh, things make more sense if Lembird EXISTS as an alternative scum, in a team with Edoua. Does that make sense?
    WHY DOES EVERYONE FORGET ME

2. ISO #5102

3. ISO #5103

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    im curious as to why you scum read me
    I did this earlier already

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    Heres how I see it btw as I go down

Gollert - I think I may have had a harsh reaction about Gollert to their auto assumption post where they listed me as NE before and said me being NE "made sense". From a non objective standpoint they've been pretty townie

Holbird - Been on my shitlist for so long but the last few days they seem like confused/exhausted town. So I believe thats what they may be tbh

Bart - 50/50. Dumb town that fell hook line and sinker for Quinnes play or scum making his move. Big ? mark. Could go either way. With the way that everyone town reads him, could easily be this games punchy

Lembird/Ed - 1 scum is likely in these. If not, well I definitely do suck at mafia tbh. Lembird has flown under the radar and Ed is nonexistent.

Lembirds avatar tbh doesnt help lol

Good luck, ducks, SQUAWK

4. ISO #5104

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    Ok please everyone post you top town( not me ) and top scum. Please everyone do this exercise.
    in the interest of rebuilding our broken relationship and for the safety of our neighbourhood I will do this for you;

from Town to Scum;

Bart then Fred then:

Wilbird; I've already posted my reasoning on why i don't think he's the (you can disagree all you want with it, but I believe it) and before all that went down he had been behaving quite reliably Towny
    Lembird; this guy isn't afraid to call out BS even if it goes against the majority and that scores hard town points in my book
    Twinsells; I flip flop on my read on this guy. At times he has seemed to contribute little and at other times he has seemed to offer some real analysis. On the fence about him but I'd lean more toward a Town read.
    Ed; really just seems to be perma-absent but lurking just out of attention all the time
    Holbird; I think this guy pretends to be all nice but actually got a RED rolecard or orange or whatever colour scum are

5. ISO #5105

6. ISO #5106

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    WHY WOULD SCUM BART ANGLESHOOT LIKE THIS

SCUM BART LYNCHES ME HERE
    This conversation is horrible to have and we would potentially all get infracted for this in a normal situation, but like, Marck is right. And given the game's situation (which is not normal at all), I don't think anyone can be blamed for angleshooting because there's not much left to do outside of it lol.

-vote S-FM Lembird Oshay

7. ISO #5107

This conversation is horrible to have and we would potentially all get infracted for this in a normal situation, but like, Marck is right. And given the game's situation (which is not normal at all), I don't think anyone can be blamed for angleshooting because there's not much left to do outside of it lol.

-vote S-FM Lembird Oshay
    okay buddy holbird

8. ISO #5108

9. ISO #5109

WHY DOES EVERYONE FORGET ME
    I HAVE MORE THAN DOUBLE THE POST COUNT OF SOME PEOPLE BUT I AM FORGOTTEN MORE OFTEN THAN THEM
    Well, that's the question I've been asking myself . The answer I came to is that you are highly forgettable, for you haven't really been shaking the tree much, nor did you give ideas that went really far from the consensus. If I remember correctly, you were against the poor Jiles for reasons that are still highly mysterious to me, but that were apparently accepted by the majority of players for reasons that are even more mysterious to me. I think you also posted a lot of one-liners?

On the other hand, although you have more than double of my post count, you haven't been involved in nearly everything with hard and strongly voiced stances on hot topics, unlike me. Am I mistaken in my analysis, or are you a fake bird with red blood in your veins?

10. ISO #5110

11. ISO #5111

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    in the interest of rebuilding our broken relationship and for the safety of our neighbourhood I will do this for you;

from Town to Scum;

Bart then Fred then:

Wilbird; I've already posted my reasoning on why i don't think he's the (you can disagree all you want with it, but I believe it) and before all that went down he had been behaving quite reliably Towny
    Lembird; this guy isn't afraid to call out BS even if it goes against the majority and that scores hard town points in my book
    Twinsells; I flip flop on my read on this guy. At times he has seemed to contribute little and at other times he has seemed to offer some real analysis. On the fence about him but I'd lean more toward a Town read.
    Ed; really just seems to be perma-absent but lurking just out of attention all the time
    Holbird; I think this guy pretends to be all nice but actually got a RED rolecard or orange or whatever colour scum are
    i think your reasoning for putting holbird down there is bad and you should feel bad

12. ISO #5112

Well, that's the question I've been asking myself . The answer I came to is that you are highly forgettable, for you haven't really been shaking the tree much, nor did you give ideas that went really far from the consensus. If I remember correctly, you were against the poor Jiles for reasons that are still highly mysterious to me, but that were apparently accepted by the majority of players for reasons that are even more mysterious to me. I think you also posted a lot of one-liners?

On the other hand, although you have more than double of my post count, you haven't been involved in nearly everything with hard and strongly voiced stances on hot topics, unlike me. Am I mistaken in my analysis, or are you a fake bird with red blood in your veins?
    what?

are you implying that ive been sheeping this whole game?
    sure i did during the skip nonsense days we had but i have done EVERYTHING but skip

13. ISO #5113

14. ISO #5114

15. ISO #5115

from Town to Scum;

Bart then Fred then:

Which bullshit did Lembird call out against the majority, by the way? This is a sincere question, it's perfectly possible that I've missed it when he did it. It's just that I never saw it happen lol; he was rather going with the bullshit on Jiles that happened on D1. If anything, you should be giving ME townpoints for my strong opposition to the Jiles lynch on D1 lol.
    Also, you're basically saying I'm scum because although I pretend to be nice, I'm scum. Which can be shortened to "Holbird is scum because he's scum". Which sucks.

16. ISO #5116

i think your reasoning for putting holbird down there is bad and you should feel bad
    Dude I did some more effortful scum hunting earlier on in the game.
    Now I am half checked out of this game after we lynched a Survivor.
    You will get my gut feels and impressions only unless I can be persuaded to try harder again.

17. ISO #5117

Which bullshit did Lembird call out against the majority, by the way? This is a sincere question, it's perfectly possible that I've missed it when he did it. It's just that I never saw it happen lol; he was rather going with the bullshit on Jiles that happened on D1. If anything, you should be giving ME townpoints for my strong opposition to the Jiles lynch on D1 lol.
    Also, you're basically saying I'm scum because although I pretend to be nice, I'm scum. Which can be shortened to "Holbird is scum because he's scum". Which sucks.
    He called the Survivor lynch dumb for one thing.

18. ISO #5118

Well... yeah, that's pretty much it lol. <3 you bart though
    what?

are you implying that ive been sheeping this whole game?
    sure i did during the skip nonsense days we had but i have done EVERYTHING but skip
    Not exactly. I'm rather stating that you have not done many noticeable actions in my eyes. As I said, I might be wrong. I however might be right, hence why I'm bringing the point up.

19. ISO #5119

i called twat!nick out for being full of shit
    i called twinsells out for believing his shitty theoru
    i called jan out for being a fencesitter
    i called you out for being horribly apathatic
    i called bart out on multiple occasions for his reads
    i called twinsells out for being manipulative

to say i haven't "shaken the tree" at all is dishonest

20. ISO #5120

You will get my gut feels and impressions only unless I can be persuaded to try harder again.
    Fuck the survivor

He would have hammered me in an instant if I got 4 votes before Quinne or himself. He said so himself

21. ISO #5121

He called the Survivor lynch dumb for one thing.
    Which it was absolutely not lmao. He was a non-town. Scum have no nightkill. Survivors usually get lynched even when the scum have a nightkill. At worst, we lost nothing of value (he wasn't town). At best, we eliminated someone who would have sided with scum.

22. ISO #5122

game aint over yet and we risk having fred mislynch you, me, or ed if we let this game go on long enough

23. ISO #5123

24. ISO #5124

25. ISO #5125

Which it was absolutely not lmao. He was a non-town. Scum have no nightkill. Survivors usually get lynched even when the scum have a nightkill. At worst, we lost nothing of value (he wasn't town). At best, we eliminated someone who would have sided with scum.
    Yeah I mean we've been over that point 100000x before and can agree to disagree.
    The point is Lembird went against the majority on that point.

26. ISO #5126

you're allowed to think the survivor lynch was optimal
    i disagreed and was very vocal about that the other day, that's why he brought it up

27. ISO #5127

28. ISO #5128

29. ISO #5129

i called twat!nick out for being full of shit
    i called twinsells out for believing his shitty theoru
    i called jan out for being a fencesitter
    i called you out for being horribly apathatic
    i called bart out on multiple occasions for his reads
    i called twinsells out for being manipulative

to say i haven't "shaken the tree" at all is dishonest
    Mmmmm, I said you hadn't shaken it much. It didn't have much of an impact, afaik. Hence why people forget about you xD. I'm not saying you did NOTHING, I'm just saying you didn't do that much. Also note that nick was probably town, that Jan was town, that I am town, that Bart is probably town, and that Gollert is probably town... i.e. that all of your glorious actions were against confirmed townies or probable townies lol.

30. ISO #5130

31. ISO #5131

32. ISO #5132

33. ISO #5133

34. ISO #5134

Guys I am gonna share my last will that I submitted before day start

Its a little negative of Bart but I want you to read it anyway in regards to ED

Spoiler : Wilbird Last Will :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird
    I am a CITIZEN, DAMNIT

I have only one request

Do NOT make Bart this game's "S-FM Punchy" that everyone gives a free pass due to how towny they have felt. I don't know if Bart is stupid town, or obvious scum that tried to make a play when town was in danger of losing the majority.

Quinne (scum) was voting me (a citizen). So here is what the break down most likely looked like the day Joha was lynched:

(Again this is MOST LIKELY, not 100%)

5 town
    2 mafia (Quinne + teammate)
    1 NE
    1 NB

Quinne votes me, at least 2 town (Fred + myself) vote Joha
    Joha promises to hammer anyone who gets to L-1 not named Fred and Bart
    Which means if I get 4 votes (2 maf, 1 NE, 1 TOWN), then Joha will hammer.

Only 1 town has to vote me and Joha will hammer me if all evils vote me.

BART VOTES ME. WITH QUINNE. THIS PUTS 2 VOTES ON ME. IF BART IS TOWN, NE AND OTHER MAF JUST HAVE TO VOTE ME AND I'M FUCKED

If I am scum and I see this, I push hard to get Marck lynched. Quinne made the push.

The other 2 votes didn't appear. FMPOV this tells me one of these three things are true:

1) Mafia still doesn't know who NE is, Bart isn't maf and maf wasn't sure about making this push. I don't think this is likely, because pretty much everyone town reads Bart. If I'm Quinne's teammate, I see Bart's vote as a town voting another town and I make the push

2) Bart is scum. If he's maf, it makes sense why another vote didn't appear - because they still didn't have a town vote on me to make the swing

3) Ed is scum. He didn't come along in time before day ended to make the push and take advantage of Bart's vote

So yeah. Re-evaluate your read on Bart. Think about it. Maybe he's town. But he's not 100% confirmed town like Fred is. Quinne saying "take Bart to the end" is 60 layers deep of WIFOM bullshit, because either they want to inject Bart into the endgame or they want us to think that they want to inject Bart into the endgame and take him down just like they took me down - seriously, well played Quinne, your scum game is fucking amazing and I want to shake your hand post game (or in dead chat)

The rest of this I wrote in anger as Bart was pushing me, so take it with a grain of salt:

========

Bart's little spat at me trying to keep me alive is annoying af too, look at his stance:

Plan is the same as it was yesterday.
    Lynch the Triclaim.
    -vote S-FM Quinne

If game is still going tomorrow then we lynch Marlwyn tomorrow.
    I read the thread.
    If you are undisputed benign neutral then you are hardly our lynch priority
    We know there is mafia in the Triclaim. We all agreed the plan was to kill all 3 to ensure it is snuffed out.
    If we're lucky the game ends then.
    Ok Marlwyn is not co-operating with the widely agreed plan and derailing us into lynching some random benign neut so I am switching my vote to that part of the triclaim.
    Lynch Marlwyn today and lynch Quinne tomorrow if the game is still going.
    -vote S-FM Marlwyn Janson
    We're gonna lynch both mate if the game continues. It literally makes no difference.
    Then he FLIP FLOPS and tries to vote me in a situation where 1 mislynch could lose town the majority.

And then Quinne tries to set up Bart for the end game

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quinne View Post
    Everyone should name 1 person to end the game with Fred. For the last 2 players alive. You should name whoever you think is most likely to be citizen.

I vote Bart.
    I no longer trust Bart. But it's up to you Fred what you decide to do.

35. ISO #5135

36. ISO #5136

37. ISO #5137

Mmmmm, I said you hadn't shaken it much. It didn't have much of an impact, afaik. Hence why people forget about you xD. I'm not saying you did NOTHING, I'm just saying you didn't do that much. Also note that nick was probably town, that Jan was town, that I am town, that Bart is probably town, and that Gollert is probably town... i.e. that all of your glorious actions were against confirmed townies or probable townies lol.
    oh yeah i suppose i was meant to call out one of the tprs when we were planning to lynch all of them,
    or i suppose i was supposed to do something yesterday, when the day ended so early that i didn't get a chance to post
    OH I KNOW
    i was supposed to call out the two scum that we found for mechanical reasons! i see, well, i apologize for my mistakes

38. ISO #5138

I find that always being on the wrong side of things (uninformed) is less suspicious than always being on the right side (informed)

39. ISO #5139

40. ISO #5140

41. ISO #5141

42. ISO #5142

43. ISO #5143

44. ISO #5144

45. ISO #5145

46. ISO #5146

47. ISO #5147

48. ISO #5148

but my TOP scum read is twinsells
    theyve been nothing but manipulative and counting on the fact that we wont check their isos because its hard as hell to do that on these accounts
    Quote a post where I have manipulative.

Bart checked my ISO of Edoua. Did you? Like to check check it is not that hard, just click on the little arrow next to each of the posted stuff to see the context of that quote.

I'm tired of you "calling out" how "scummy" I am when you don't bother quoting any evidence. There's no evidence of me manipulating because I DON'T.

You know what's manipulative? You.
    You scumreading me off "bad juju"
    You calling my posts dumb by referring to me as a dingus.
    You commenting on how little sense I make without even reading the points I make.
    Your interactions with me pretty much boil down to ad hominem (against my slot). Talk about the points I bring up.

49. ISO #5149

50. ISO #5150