I probably got misunderuwustood and at first I have ignored it, but it may be used against me later in the game.
Quote Originally Posted by Helltanis View Post
Page 4-5
Dallarain said my the town win and dint include himself makes me think his sus
Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
Yeah exactly I had the same thought, Dallarian's speech has a lot of non-town inclusive way of talking that's part of why I put him as null read even though Dallarian made some great posts.
At first I had no idea what post are you relating to and I found it difficult to find it. I hope am quoting the correct one:
Quote Originally Posted by Dallarian View Post
Hi all gl hf
And may the Town win.
For me it looks and feel natural. I find it fine to say "Let Slavic Team win." in Football, "British shall rule the sky!" in aircraft battle or in 2vs2 unranked "Let the Protoss win!" when both me and my friend are playing Protoss vs some Terran and Zerg combination (or pretty often in mirrors!). I don't feel a need to include myself and clarify to reader that I belong to the group I am mentioning, when I find it obvious the reader will know.

It is probably some English Grammar thing I haven't covered. I will research this further, I do not want to get lynched for such little things, after all.
English is my secondary languange I have begun to learnt pretty late compared to my peers. In case you haven't realised I am not native English, I will treat that as personal complement.