Quote Originally Posted by Grakylan View Post
Also could I bring up attention to the beginning of Day 1. Page 4. Dallarian votes Auwt. Then a short while later, I vote Auwt. Both of us had pretty bogus reasons, but Ash goes up to question ME and ME only about my vote, and not Dallarian as well.

Before you say "but le Renegade did heal Ash", I'm sorry to backtrack on my previous conclusion that Ash could be town. Docs heal mafias on accident all the time. Since no one was saved, it didn't quite matter who Renegade the Doc healed, other than the fact that Ash wasn't targeted by Mafia.

Ash seems to make some observant posts at times, but he ends up not targeted? And not Martin who makes hella lotta effort in his posts.

I did describe my scenario earlier: why would Auwt not push me if he was scum? Cuz it would put heat on Auwt, which is not good for scum.

Martin does bring up good points about the power hunting.

So I'm starting to suspect that Ash could be scum. Or atleast his targeting of me, while understandable, suggests a push. If he was really fair about this, he would have pushed Dallarian as well.
The reason why I pushed you on your vote and not Dallarian is he gave his reason for his vote was that his vote was an obvious joke vote. It was clearly not a sincere attempt to lynch Auwt.

In contrast, you explicitly said you wanted to lynch Auwt for no reason.