User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Re: Cursed Bullet S-FM

Ubernox the sleeping witch has been lynched!

TOWN WINS!

lol fail game
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

I still can't believe you shot me...I was so obviously NOT the Witch. =p
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

10. ISO #60

Night 1

Mopin shot Escaho
    Ubernox was forced to skip action.

I really should have done this in a chat room. Zingo came back on just after I modkilled him as well

Ah well, thanks for playing. I hope you had some amount of fun
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by Escaho View Post
    Oh, Goremancer's in this? Well, we all know who's dead Night 1! =p

So glad this was changed to this evening. Going to be much easier to participate. Should be an interesting game! (And hey, if people have time, let's do it twice in a row! )
    This was way too friendly for my taste :P

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

Deathfire / zingo was actually the vigi but I changed it to Mopin so the vigi wouldn't be modkilled. I can't give any awards for this

15. ISO #65

Quote Originally Posted by Goremancer View Post
    Why didn't you modkill Ubernox?
    I wanted there to be some excitement in the game. There was a chance you would mislynch or Mopin would shoot the wrong person at night to make the witch win. I was going to modkill him tomorrow if he still didn't post.

16. ISO #66

I demand MVP! I was shot for being too friendly!!!

(Ironically, I rolled Witch during Kromos' first attempt to play this. Bwahahaha!)
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

17. ISO #67

Now I really need to get some sleep. Night!

18. ISO #68

Quote Originally Posted by Escaho View Post
    I demand MVP! I was shot for being too friendly!!!

(Ironically, I rolled Witch during Kromos' first attempt to play this. Bwahahaha!)
    Yeah the original roles list from last week was:

Escaho - Witch
    Mopin - Cit
    Kira - Cit
    GameFreak - Cit
    Whoever confirmed next - Vigi

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

that was a fun read, sorry I couldn't make it
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

21. ISO #71

Sorry I messed up. By the time this thing started it was already getting late for me. When I was on, no one seemed to be posting much. It seems that the action just started to get going when I forgot about it. And judging by the times here I would have had to stay up until at least three in the morning.
    tl;dr timezones are a bitch

A chatroom would certainly work better, because it demands constant attention and does not give one a chance to forget about it. I would gladly join, but I understand if you would rather chose someone else based on my AFKness.
    Last edited by Ubernox; February 5th, 2012 at 02:26 AM.

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox View Post
    Sorry I messed up. By the time this thing started it was already getting late for me. When I was on, no one seemed to be posting much. It seems that the action just started to get going when I forgot about it. And judging by the times here I would have had to stay up until at least three in the morning.
    tl;dr timezones are a bitch

A chatroom would certainly work better, because it demands constant attention and does not give one a chance to forget about it. I would gladly join, but I understand if you would rather chose someone else based on my AFKness.
    No problem. I was pretty tired by the end of it as well.

I probably could have won by ninja-hammering Gore and witching Mopin onto himself.
    You wouldn't have been able to witch Mopin onto himself but you win ties with the town anyway. After Mopin killed Escaho you had a very good chance of winning and could have hammered either one of them at one point.

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

Indeed. I assume, then, that you are closer to GMT time than EST time Kromos?
    Yeah, I'm GMT. It was about 2:30 am by the time it finished.