Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
It is AI. There’s town kinds of try-hard and scum kinds of try-hard.
Why can’t I be scum with Frinckles instead? Seems a lot more likely to me than risking exposure by defending an AFK town who in all likelihood is either a) gonna be lynched (yay!), b) replaced, or c) would come back and stop being AFK. No, I’m doing this because Im worried you guys may actually lynch an AFK on D1, of all days. Town always lynches AFKs and we always end up regretting it
So why is treeckos try hard scum kinda try hard vs town kinda try hard? I see nothing in his posts swaying me one way or the other, therefore the act itself is NAI

Yes it could be that you're scum trying to save a scum mate, but I feel like the better strategy there is to save a scum mate by putting votes elsewhere. So I have that down lower on motivation list. It would be kinda a rookie move.

I like you so I want to believe that your town motivation is genuine, but you'd have to hard ignore the site meta that we have of switching trains multiple times in a day and putting up several people before settling on someone late (almost NEVER the first person trained). It just seems so weird.