S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    That is old in this context. Thats why people don't fucking understand you.
    how is that old dude??? SHE JUST GOT HERE and i've been busy since day 3 started. i'm going to read day 3 tomorrow, just replying to lil posts that i see
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    how is that old dude??? SHE JUST GOT HERE and i've been busy since day 3 started. i'm going to read day 3 tomorrow, just replying to lil posts that i see
    you mentioned that earlier lul. This is still the first half of d1 but you said that initially in mid d2.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    you mentioned that earlier lul. This is still the first half of d1 but you said that initially in mid d2.
    i mentioned what earlier
    this is day 3??? i'm confused

ur too drunk man
    just tell me who ur mafia partner is and no one gets hurt
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #5