Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    This looks like you're trying to pocket me, I really don't like that.
    I could care less tbh

Frinckles says he's outlined reasons to lynch me but all I see is "nAz wAsNt VoTeD dAy 1"
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #4

This looks like you're trying to pocket me, I really don't like that.
    Cause I agree with most of the stuff you say, but I really don't like the coincidences behind every one.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but pocketing is a pretty complex scum tactic. Therefore, I don't think she's capable of pulling that off. I'd just townread her for now and get Frinckles. You don't seem to trust anyone, so you might as well start now, and we still need a towncore.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but pocketing is a pretty complex scum tactic. Therefore, I don't think she's capable of pulling that off. I'd just townread her for now and get Frinckles. You don't seem to trust anyone, so you might as well start now, and we still need a towncore.
    Pocketing is getting hyper trust from a player while being scum. Just say things they like and question their decision making from time to time so they don't THINK you're doing it. Its not difficult and its easier when you're likeable.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶