S-FMV: Arrested Development - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10
  1. ISO #451

Re: Arrested Development S-FMV Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sumikoko View Post
    In fact, I was surprised when Kromos didn't catch this. But when you claimed that you had visited Drama N2, and then someone else N3, it instantly outted you as scum. Because McPwnage, who had already perished by then and was confirmed Lookout, said he saw you and me visit Drama N3. Surprised no one caught that, lol.

Of course, one can say I'm in no position to criticize lol. It's fairly easy to tell if I'm scum, according to CmG. I'm working on it, though. Or I might just become like Waaagh and be one of those "always scum" characters. Ooooooooooo.
    lol I missed that. I was so sure that Mopin was scum that I stopped looking for proof.

I thought you did well in FM 8 as I didn't really have an opinion on you either way but I think you've been a little obvious in M-FM V and this one. I can't really talk either though after how much failed in M-FM V and S-FM III.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

2. ISO #452

Lol, well we all have our moments. Though in FMVIII, I technically wasn't Mafia-aligned. Town-aligned neutral, I suppose, is what I would call it. I wish I could play FMVIII again. With the same setup.

So all in all, I need to improve playing scum lol. Mainly getting past the "awkward forced speeches" part. Or maybe I'll start making that my "normal" playstyle for WIFOM.

3. ISO #453

Playing as scum can be really difficult if anyone is even slightly paying attention. Part of the difficulty is the setup, which is why I advise people to include hidden roles and roles which can't easily prove themselves.

I really want to work on my own Mafia play. FMVII was my first game as Mafia (as well as on this site). In M-FMII a certain dastardly player named WOLF*BASTARD*CHEESE foiled my plans quite quickly. I feel like I'd be pretty good at playing as the Mafia now.
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

4. ISO #454

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    McPwnage I hope you no longer think I am solely responsible for the downfall of the Town :P
    Honestly I blame Kira and Rocshi mostly, also deathfire. Seriously guys? You're not noobs anymore stop acting like it. I was suprised mafia killed deathfire as he did seem the most scummy out of all the townies. Is the mafia night chat up?

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

Annoyingly I am 1 post over 666, which is a shame because I could have easily restricted this account to only posting in the M-FM section for a long time :'(
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

8. ISO #458

Quote Originally Posted by Mopin View Post
    God only having two posts is extremely depressing...
    I got 600+ posts taken away from me because of all the spam I post in M-FMs
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

Quote Originally Posted by Goremancer View Post
    Delete a post. There you get 666
    I can only delete posts in the M-FM section :'(

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    I can only delete posts in the M-FM section :'(
    Go to edit post and you should be able to delete any post you make.

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

Quote Originally Posted by McPwnage View Post
    Honestly I blame Kira and Rocshi mostly, also deathfire. Seriously guys? You're not noobs anymore stop acting like it. I was suprised mafia killed deathfire as he did seem the most scummy out of all the townies. Is the mafia night chat up?
    Out of the remaining town: Me, Kromos, Rocshi, and Kiranearitachi

I was the least retarded of the bunch (sorry Kromos, this doesn't include you), there would be ZERO chance of them ever getting a lynch off on me without revealing themselves, and plus I was the most experienced player alive.

Edit: Also Mopin's reason.

Double Edit: I have my reasons for trusting Sumi *shifty eyes*
    Last edited by Deathfire123; February 4th, 2012 at 07:13 PM.
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

19. ISO #469