3. ISO #2253

4. ISO #2254

5. ISO #2255

6. ISO #2256

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    'Opportunistic

How?

What opportunity arose during the mass claim?
    Well the mystery is answered by going to the referred posts. That's the point of it, see??????
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

7. ISO #2257

8. ISO #2258

9. ISO #2259

10. ISO #2260

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    The lynch feels like a really hard attempt to take out an albeit not confirmed TPR. I guess we'll see what you flip as once day ends if people don't change.
    Varcron your wisdom is infinite.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

11. ISO #2261

The lynch feels like a really hard attempt to take out an albeit not confirmed TPR. I guess we'll see what you flip as once day ends if people don't change.
    Well vote Renae then. Stop floating around and do something with your vote
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

12. ISO #2262

13. ISO #2263

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Also note Frinckles vote and suspicions have been bouncing around like a fucking yoyo looking for anyone to lynch aside from himself from me, to Ganelon, to BC, to whoever-the-fuck. I get towns are survivalistic but if I had majorly fucked up in a game as town I wouldn't push whoever the fuck I could to survive. I'd push, like, actual scumreads rather than fabricating whatever the fuck in the heat of the moment
    Yeah problem is, he didn't actually make a scum read during the day, and even if he did in that suuuper secret ISO of his he proceeded to not push it.
    But he also claimed counselor, I like counselors.

14. ISO #2264

15. ISO #2265

He could go days without proving himself, but that'd take some pretty massive balls. I don't think strategically it makes sense to claim counselor without having that role card.
    don't forget he can also backtrack on the entire play by just saying "I guess I'm a lunatic" after a couple days or something.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

16. ISO #2266

17. ISO #2267

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Yeah problem is, he didn't actually make a scum read during the day, and even if he did in that suuuper secret ISO of his he proceeded to not push it.
    But he also claimed counselor, I like counselors.
    Thanks! You get a towncore read for this with SJ.

Also that closes my townreads for not lynching me, otherwise scum would be hesitant for points.

18. ISO #2268

19. ISO #2269

You guys are so mean you could have at least abandoned my train like 2 hours ago so I'd have time to think about what to do T_T

20. ISO #2270

21. ISO #2271

This is a beautiful post btw. No one discussing it for the sole fact that it is a wallpost.
    But look! it is formatted logically and is an exposition in honesty—granted his reads are quite skewed by the likeness of the mindsets toward his (also quite flattered by the praise about my communication, no one ever said that before), but you can feel the righteousness, you can feel the zeal!

This is what town would write. This is how they would say it.
    If it wasn't for the fact that Gyrlander wasn't most post-y (I know it's a hard game under Gyrlander's circumstances) posts like these would make him my top town read at this point.
    Which places him right under yzb on the good book.

I've pulled some quote I thought were more interesting in terms of tone. Enjoy.
    I'll make sure to return to this then

22. ISO #2272

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    No.
    Interesting, okay. I'd be willing to entertain a Ren lynch based on a few things.

1. Not giving reasons to a chunk of his stuff

2. He's fence sat harder than I have and that's an accomplishment itself

3. Incomplete arguments are basically invalid arguments.

-vote renegade

23. ISO #2273

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Look at this, building a towncore on my deathbed.
    You know, I'm a procrastinator. You seem like scum, but mayyyybe you can prove yourself day 2?
    You ain't going nowhere with that Ganelon vote. Help me out, it's in your best interests whatever alignment you inevitably are.

24. ISO #2274

This is a beautiful post btw. No one discussing it for the sole fact that it is a wallpost.
    But look! it is formatted logically and is an exposition in honesty—granted his reads are quite skewed by the likeness of the mindsets toward his (also quite flattered by the praise about my communication, no one ever said that before), but you can feel the righteousness, you can feel the zeal!

This is what town would write. This is how they would say it.
    If it wasn't for the fact that Gyrlander wasn't most post-y (I know it's a hard game under Gyrlander's circumstances) posts like these would make him my top town read at this point.
    Which places him right under yzb on the good book.

I've pulled some quote I thought were more interesting in terms of tone. Enjoy.
    I will not forget you were the only one who stopped to read this post. This is a promise.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

25. ISO #2275

You know, I'm a procrastinator. You seem like scum, but mayyyybe you can prove yourself day 2?
    You ain't going nowhere with that Ganelon vote. Help me out, it's in your best interests whatever alignment you inevitably are.
    If he has nothing for us D2 we lynch him, simple as that.

26. ISO #2276

Interesting, okay. I'd be willing to entertain a Ren lynch based on a few things.

1. Not giving reasons to a chunk of his stuff

2. He's fence sat harder than I have and that's an accomplishment itself

3. Incomplete arguments are basically invalid arguments.

-vote renegade
    I fence sat harder than you? That is a joke Vacron, not even a GOOFY one at that.

Please direct me to incomplete arguments. Thanks!

You have barely said anything of value and floated this who day 1 so far anyway.

27. ISO #2277

28. ISO #2278

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Sen was lying to try to trick me into voting Pringles thinking his opinion of me had changed. He doesnt actually scumread you and no one else had said anything about you
    Sen opinion is debatable, others not. I'm on mobile so I don't to back and recopilate posts but this is clear: If being okey with lynching me is scumreading me then yes I am being scumread by other players. And viceversa.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

29. ISO #2279

I'm self prezzzzinnnn

-vote unvote

30. ISO #2280

Second passing is again completely and delusionally working hard to lynch me because they cannot simply handle the fact that there are people who have a different (OMG!) playstyle than what they may be used to.

It is a sad state of affairs. I might be a lunatic, so who even knows. But secondpassing's total and utter fixation on me is a mistake and hopefully will be looked into in the future. Even though I really do believe they are town. Just a delusional, vet gatekeeping towny.

31. ISO #2281

32. ISO #2282

33. ISO #2283

I do find something deeply romantic in SP getting his train on Renegade after trying again and again to no avail, full disclosure.

34. ISO #2284

35. ISO #2285

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    Second passing is again completely and delusionally working hard to lynch me because they cannot simply handle the fact that there are people who have a different (OMG!) playstyle than what they may be used to.

It is a sad state of affairs. I might be a lunatic, so who even knows. But secondpassing's total and utter fixation on me is a mistake and hopefully will be looked into in the future. Even though I really do believe they are town. Just a delusional, vet gatekeeping towny.
    You have 20 minutes to convince the lynch train to move somewhere else before we have a 3 way randomized lynch.

36. ISO #2286

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I do find something deeply romantic in SP getting his train on Renegade after trying again and again to no avail, full disclosure.
    Deeply romantic? More like deeply sad for the town. I guess you will see if I'm lynched! I hesitate to drop a vote on banana or frinkle though, to bump them up to 4, because ultimately I don't think that will benefit the town as I have made up my mind on that. So if I die, so be it.

37. ISO #2287

38. ISO #2288

You have 20 minutes to convince the lynch train to move somewhere else before we have a 3 way randomized lynch.
    Actually I have a vote and could place it on frinkle or banana cuchi, but again, I don't think that would benefit the town at this point.

Second passing - there is no convincing him of anything. His room in this asylum has my name scrawled all over it sadly enough.

39. ISO #2289

40. ISO #2290

41. ISO #2291

42. ISO #2292

43. ISO #2293

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    Deeply romantic? More like deeply sad for the town. I guess you will see if I'm lynched! I hesitate to drop a vote on banana or frinkle though, to bump them up to 4, because ultimately I don't think that will benefit the town as I have made up my mind on that. So if I die, so be it.
    YOU ARE VOTING ME
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

44. ISO #2294

Renegade was one of the secondary lynches I've been okay with for a while. I can jive with this.

-vote Renegade

45. ISO #2295

46. ISO #2296

47. ISO #2297

48. ISO #2298

49. ISO #2299

50. ISO #2300