Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 4558
  1. ISO #1951

2. ISO #1952

3. ISO #1953

4. ISO #1954

5. ISO #1955

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    I don't soft claim and I don't hard claim. You just got salty because I told you to stop spamming, threw an OMGUS vote at me and then have been pushing this retarded, forced argument ever since, using it as an excuse to avoid getting involved in the actual voting.

Your vote isn't doing a thing. It's not like you've made a case against me -because surprise; there's none-, or trying to get others to follow it. it's lazy, stupid, and useless. The only thing that the vote is achieving is to work as an excuse for you to avoid committing to a real vote that has a chance of having the slightest impact on the game.

I'm watching you.
    I Dont Get Salty.. And Feel No Need To Explain Why I Think The Way I Do.. The Case Is There.. And Watching Me Go For It.. Because, You Got News For Me I Got Nothing For You..

6. ISO #1956

7. ISO #1957

8. ISO #1958

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Yh Frinckles is dropping the ball this game really hard. Everything he's done may be a colossal fuck up resulting in a town flip, but even if he's town he's definitely not counsellor, meaning dragging the lynch out to see if he can prove himself is just dragging the mislynch out, assuming people like @Marshmallow Marshall are serious about following through on that.

Great job on the exam btw <3
    So you know I flip town now? Okay.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

9. ISO #1959

10. ISO #1960

11. ISO #1961

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Dont Get Salty.
    Also, I remember you throwing a tantrum when you were told to cut the spam, threatening with quitting the game. But that simply can't be, as you don't get salty; that'd mean that you openly lie in order to push your nonsense narrative, and why would that be?

I must be imagining things.

12. ISO #1962

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    -vote yzb25
    That's kind of a weak vote, and I'm pretty sure it's based off a hasty reading of his post.
    I suspect you're feeling some sort of fear that is altering your perception, hence the quick re-point of fingers.

...and you didn't vote renegade like I asked you to.
    Which means you weren't "open to suggestions" as you made yourself out to be.

13. ISO #1963

14. ISO #1964

Think I'll be back within 1 hour of EOD, hopefully. I'm going to act like this is my last minute and I prefer a Frinckles lynch over a BananaCucho.
    I don't like getting promised ISOs and then get told, oh I got nothing out of it. Yeah right.

-vote Frinckles

Prefer renegade vote though, I've told you why I believe he's scum. Kinda yet to hear why people believe he's town aside from, "yo he's town cause meta."
    I have no meta on him. Give me something else. Like did you read intent? Don't think so.

15. ISO #1965

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Think I'll be back within 1 hour of EOD, hopefully. I'm going to act like this is my last minute and I prefer a Frinckles lynch over a BananaCucho.
    I don't like getting promised ISOs and then get told, oh I got nothing out of it. Yeah right.

-vote Frinckles

Prefer renegade vote though, I've told you why I believe he's scum. Kinda yet to hear why people believe he's town aside from, "yo he's town cause meta."
    I have no meta on him. Give me something else. Like did you read intent? Don't think so.
    I didn't want to make an atomic bomb post since everything you guys write is an essay. I already went over that you guys have made arguments that will stand or fall apart in day two.

16. ISO #1966

Kinda yet to hear why people believe he's town aside from, "yo he's town cause meta."
    I already told you that your initial vote was based on an apparent change of tone between two posts during his shitposting stage. He might be scum, but not because of that. That's a weak argument.

Meta is for plebs, anyway.

17. ISO #1967

I already told you that your initial vote was based on an apparent change of tone between two posts during his shitposting stage. He might be scum, but not because of that. That's a weak argument.

This.

18. ISO #1968

Also, I remember you throwing a tantrum when you were told to cut the spam, threatening with quitting the game. But that simply can't be, as you don't get salty; that'd mean that you openly lie in order to push your nonsense narrative, and why would that be?

Okay.. Yeah I Got Upset Because My Original Plan Was To Only Use Memes And Gifs This Game To Answer Things And Ask Questions Ans Such.. Didnt Realize There Was A Rule Till It Was Pointed Out.. So Basically It Ruined My Whole Plan For The Game..

19. ISO #1969

-vote Frinckles

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

20. ISO #1970

I'll reconsider that. You know, I did do a follow-up half ISO after that which made clear to me his motivations.
    While we're on this topic, I can see why you think BananaCucho is scum. While the actions are scummy, the thought process that I imagine that goes behind that I cannot imagine to be scummy.
    If the thought process isn't scummy, then perhaps Banana didn't receive a scum rolecard.

I find Ganelon and Frinckles to be the worse of the people that were on the mass claim thing. With Ganelon a bit more.. honest? And Frinckles more coherent with what he types.

21. ISO #1971

I'll reconsider that. You know, I did do a follow-up half ISO after that which made clear to me his motivations.
    While we're on this topic, I can see why you think BananaCucho is scum. While the actions are scummy, the thought process that I imagine that goes behind that I cannot imagine to be scummy.
    If the thought process isn't scummy, then perhaps Banana didn't receive a scum rolecard.

I find Ganelon and Frinckles to be the worse of the people that were on the mass claim thing. With Ganelon a bit more.. honest? And Frinckles more coherent with what he types.
    The mass claim thing was dumb anyway. I was just bored enough to entertain Banana who I highly doubt is a doctor.

22. ISO #1972

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I didn't want to make an atomic bomb post since everything you guys write is an essay. I already went over that you guys have made arguments that will stand or fall apart in day two.
    I want alignments not arguments.
    You don't do ISOs of people just to figure out their strategy for winning the game is.
    You do ISOs to figure out amongst the large amount of data what is alignment indicative.

Besides, I think I'm like the only one making the wall posts. The others are making one-liners
    and a few are writing sensible paragraphs for easy reading consumption.

23. ISO #1973

I'm experiencing something similar, but the other way around; I think Frinckles' actions can be explained by what I have in mind. I guess I'll find out soon enough whether I was right or simply having a mental jerk by thinking I figured something that was never there.

24. ISO #1974

25. ISO #1975

26. ISO #1976

I'm experiencing something similar, but the other way around; I think Frinckles' actions can be explained by what I have in mind. I guess I'll find out soon enough whether I was right or simply having a mental jerk-off by thinking I figured something that was never there.
    Mental Jerk. That's going to be my next solo project's name.

27. ISO #1977

28. ISO #1978

29. ISO #1979

Bro you seem like you've got insights into this game that none of the rest of us have and all of it is getting lost because of your focus on this tunnel and the way you communicate with people. Like wtf was the point in getting Light to admit he is capable of getting salty other than scoring cheap points >.>. That's not helping to advance any reads, that's just trying to dominate people.

Your earlier assessment that there is likely only one major neut evil is almost definitely wrong, unless you think DW put the double-cult possibility in to psyche people out. The last game of this was a crushing town win because there was only 1 major neutral evil and he couldn't do all the heavy lifting alone. This setup is probably Neutral Killing/Neutral Killing, Neutral killing/Cult or Cult/Cult with another funky neutral or two sprinkled in. Even if you're adamant BC is a major neut evil you should at least be open to the possibility of another, and be thinking about how to help town in the present without a BC lynch, like secondpassing is doing for renegade.

This isn't about getting you on the Frinckles train, I just don't want you to burn yourself out before the actual game starts lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

30. ISO #1980

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Pringles if you think I'm scum you should call me out as scum. Not go along with a high energy event just to try to paint me as scummy.
    Not really sold on you being scum. I'd prefer YZB because his opportunism is pretty fishy.

31. ISO #1981

32. ISO #1982

33. ISO #1983

34. ISO #1984

-vote Frinckles

I support this. As for Renegade, using meta arguments for or against him is 100 % bullshit, since this is his second game ever, and he was mafia (with a chat and all) in his first game.

Sen, SP's vote on Renegade is far from being just about a supposed tone change in shitposts... That was all explained in SP's case, come on lol. I even commented on it and added a layer to it. I'll keep my vote on Frinckles because it's certainly better to eat Pringles than Bananas, but if I'm able to be here at EoD and see Renegade train gained some traction, my vote might go there.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

35. ISO #1985

36. ISO #1986

37. ISO #1987

Bro you seem like you've got insights into this game that none of the rest of us have and all of it is getting lost because of your focus on this tunnel and the way you communicate with people. Like wtf was the point in getting Light to admit he is capable of getting salty other than scoring cheap points >.>. That's not helping to advance any reads, that's just trying to dominate people.

Your earlier assessment that there is likely only one major neut evil is almost definitely wrong, unless you think DW put the double-cult possibility in to psyche people out. The last game of this was a crushing town win because there was only 1 major neutral evil and he couldn't do all the heavy lifting alone. This setup is probably Neutral Killing/Neutral Killing, Neutral killing/Cult or Cult/Cult with another funky neutral or two sprinkled in. Even if you're adamant BC is a major neut evil you should at least be open to the possibility of another, and be thinking about how to help town in the present without a BC lynch, like secondpassing is doing for renegade.

This isn't about getting you on the Frinckles train, I just don't want you to burn yourself out before the actual game starts lol.
    I agree with this post logically, but to be fair, it's very tempting to try to score cheap points against Light when he says things that do not make sense (like he did earlier) and that everyone is like "oh but that's ok, he must be town" and virtually stares at you for attacking the poor guy you unjustly scumread... I can relate lol. I also still don't think Light should stay alive, especially since Ganelon is seeing him in his scum meta. That's another lynch I would support.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

38. ISO #1988

39. ISO #1989

40. ISO #1990

41. ISO #1991

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Anyone wanna entertain a Gry lynch?
    There are much better options atm (namely Pringles, Renegade, and Light). I don't townread Gyr anymore, but I feel like such a wagon switch would be prematurate and would ruin the info we could get from continuing the Pringles path, or from going into the other discussed paths (Renegade, Light). That's how we can see progression and weird EoD reactions, not by randomly CFDing someone else.

42. ISO #1992

Your earlier assessment that there is likely only one major neut evil is almost definitely wrong
    I never said such a thing. There's at least 2 pure scum, and 1 or 2 town-aligned benigns. I remember saying that if everyone played assuming they're town, it was likely that at least 10 of us would achieve our win conditions by the end. That "10" included the benigns that side with the town, as those are the only one who will be able to win. Pure scum -ie; neutral evil- are just fucked.

As for the rest; of course I have insights, but publicly chasing a million targets at once achieves nothing other than giving other players arguments to misdirect, derail, and otherwise further their own goals by using my words. Right now I could build a page-long case about what I think is going on with Frinckles, but I won't because I'm well aware that I might be wrong, and that presenting such a case would all but guarantee that he isn't lynched today.

If he expects to survive, he must present all of that on his own, and only then I'll see if it matches with what I have and act one way or the other accordingly.

43. ISO #1993

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    There are much better options atm (namely Pringles, Renegade, and Light). I don't townread Gyr anymore, but I feel like such a wagon switch would be prematurate and would ruin the info we could get from continuing the Pringles path, or from going into the other discussed paths (Renegade, Light). That's how we can see progression and weird EoD reactions, not by randomly CFDing someone else.
    Aint Nobody Stopping A Me Lynch.

44. ISO #1994

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Sen, SP's vote on Renegade is far from being just about a supposed tone change in shitposts... That was all explained in SP's case, come on lol.
    When he first asked about our opinions on it, it was based on a supposed tone change. Anyone can go back and see. It's not my fault that noone else pays attention and replies over a day later when countless other things have happened.

45. ISO #1995

46. ISO #1996

47. ISO #1997

48. ISO #1998

I never said such a thing. There's at least 2 pure scum, and 1 or 2 town-aligned benigns. I remember saying that if everyone played assuming they're town, it was likely that at least 10 of us would achieve our win conditions by the end. That "10" included the benigns that side with the town, as those are the only one who will be able to win. Pure scum -ie; neutral evil- are just fucked.

As for the rest; of course I have insights, but publicly chasing a million targets at once achieves nothing other than giving other players arguments to misdirect, derail, and otherwise further their own goals by using my words. Right now I could build a page-long case about what I think is going on with Frinckles, but I won't because I'm well aware that I might be wrong, and that presenting such a case would all but guarantee that he isn't lynched today.

If he expects to survive, he must present all of that on his own, and only then I'll see if it matches with what I have and act one way or the other accordingly.
    I must have misread or be misattributing something then. Either way it's not that important. Tunnelling someone for days to no avail feels fucking horrible. I've been in that situation. I hope you can enjoy a nice break during night one mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

49. ISO #1999

50. ISO #2000