Page 35 of 92 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 4558
  1. ISO #1701

2. ISO #1702

3. ISO #1703

4. ISO #1704

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I like Sen and Somethingpassing quite a bit. They're actually analyzing without the need of gotchas. I don't think that method is always correct, but it often aligns with how good or bad they do D2.
    Sen hasnt analyzed anything outside of myself in over 24 hours
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

5. ISO #1705

6. ISO #1706

7. ISO #1707

8. ISO #1708

9. ISO #1709

10. ISO #1710
    Ganelon

top town: MM > Secondpassing/Yzb/BananaCucho > Sen

11. ISO #1711

12. ISO #1712

13. ISO #1713

14. ISO #1714

15. ISO #1715

16. ISO #1716

I said ignore the others, thanks for the optics.
    Lol you start a convo about top townreads then act annoyed when people post extras. If you replied to literally any of the allegations against you in the last 24 hours maybe we could have had a good faith conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

17. ISO #1717

I will domineer the shit out of this game if you lot cannot form a decent, real townread. I say this from a (hopefully) town perspective of not wanting to lose because you all fall for the same shit. Find a friend.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

18. ISO #1718

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Lol you start a convo about top townreads then act annoyed when people post extras. If you replied to literally any of the allegations against you in the last 24 hours maybe we could have had a good faith conversation.
    not the point.

19. ISO #1719

here's a teambuilding exercise you can answer,

Who are your two top townreads and why? Ignore everyone else. Just your top two.
    Sen and myself. Hard stance and straight, and can easily follow reasoning.
    Everyone else is a danger because they have adopted the "Oh no maybe I'm scum" or the "I'm scum but maybe I'm town" mindset and have thus cucked themselves from the best analysis they can do.
    This is dangerous because they're being deceptive like this so they can more easily transition into their true alignment without the rest of us being able to catch on they've changed feelings

20. ISO #1720

21. ISO #1721
    Ganelon

dunno that's tough.
    MM and Banana? MM and Yzb? dunno, could be either

22. ISO #1722

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Everyone else is a danger because they have adopted the "Oh no maybe I'm scum" or the "I'm scum but maybe I'm town" mindset and have thus cucked themselves from the best analysis they can do.
    This is dangerous because they're being deceptive like this so they can more easily transition into their true alignment without the rest of us being able to catch on they've changed feelings
    good and acceptable.

23. ISO #1723

Lol, you are your own top town read. Go figure.

24. ISO #1724

25. ISO #1725

26. ISO #1726

27. ISO #1727

28. ISO #1728
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    My buddy is yzb. Literally no one else. The rest can be eaten by wolves for all I care. Literal backstabbers
    what about me

29. ISO #1729

My buddy is yzb. Literally no one else. The rest can be eaten by wolves for all I care. Literal backstabbers
    I'm not sure if that was aimed at me but </3

In all seriousness though this bickering back and forth is doing us nothing but adding extra fluff.

30. ISO #1730

31. ISO #1731

32. ISO #1732

I literally decided from the moment I got my rolecard to play as if it was totally correct because I have no way of knowing what I am if it's wrong. I assume many other people rapidly came to that conclusion.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

33. ISO #1733

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I'm not sure if that was aimed at me but </3

In all seriousness though this bickering back and forth is doing us nothing but adding extra fluff.
    I was answering Pringles question

But please, continue to push the narrative Sen has painted of me that all I do is fluff post
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

34. ISO #1734

35. ISO #1735

36. ISO #1736

37. ISO #1737

I literally decided from the moment I got my rolecard to play as if it was totally correct because I have no way of knowing what I am if it's wrong. I assume many other people rapidly came to that conclusion.
    Yeah.. maybe you're my next top town-read person. I mean your posts are pretty good.
    Guess I haven't been staring at your avatar enough.

38. ISO #1738

39. ISO #1739

40. ISO #1740

41. ISO #1741

Also idk what all this stuff is about that secondguessing said about people not knowing their roles since I still havent bothered to read the setup

I've been playing according to my rolecard.
    Well, doesn't everyone feel like they're being a little extra scummy?
    It always happens when true roles have a chance to be hidden.

Special Mechanics

Lunatics: Instead of receiving the role card they should of received, players may be marked as a Lunatic, and receive a fake rolecard. Players are not informed of being a lunatic and receive fake RANDOMIZED feedback that corresponds with their received rolecard instead of any feedback they would normally receive from their true rolecard.

42. ISO #1742

43. ISO #1743

44. ISO #1744

so then, are they betting on being scum?

Or are players not approaching this setup properly?

45. ISO #1745

If you're town, you play as town. If you're a benign, you side with the town and win. If you got a scum rolecard, the number of town and benign slots makes it likely that you are in fact town-aligned, so you side with the town.

Basically, if everyone assumes that you're town, 10/12 players will likely achieve their win conditions, even if their true role is revealed further down the line. No need to overthink the setup.

46. ISO #1746

Real talk, I think towncore is a great idea. But we should wait a day to confirm we're not in a double cult setup or something ridiculous before committing to that. At the very least, we should wait a night so cults commit to their first conversion before discussing such a topic deeply.

47. ISO #1747

Real talk, I think towncore is a great idea. But we should wait a day to confirm we're not in a double cult setup or something ridiculous before committing to that. At the very least, we should wait a night so cults commit to their first conversion before discussing such a topic deeply.
    NO. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

48. ISO #1748

49. ISO #1749

50. ISO #1750