Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 2159
  1. ISO #1101

2. ISO #1102

3. ISO #1103

4. ISO #1104

5. ISO #1105
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Third Line Butterfly

I think Varcron is a good lynch today. I remember him saying that he’s in favourite of his own lynch... as town you should never, ever be in favour of your lynch, especially in this setup. You’re effectively punching a confirmed town by doing that.

6. ISO #1106

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    [unvote][\unvote]
    Just switch the \ around
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

7. ISO #1107

8. ISO #1108

9. ISO #1109
    Ganelon

-vote Varcron

10. ISO #1110

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I think Varcron is a good lynch today. I remember him saying that he’s in favourite of his own lynch... as town you should never, ever be in favour of your lynch, especially in this setup. You’re effectively punching a confirmed town by doing that.
    I'm not so sure I see it, it being the fishy train, but I will gladly have the lynch be Varcron.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

11. ISO #1111
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    -vote Revenant

Not a fan of those wagon changes.
    aaaah, i see what you’re saying now. Yes, but what alerted me now was the fact that I hadn’t actually realized Revenant had gotten so high up in the lynch count and that nobody had been ‘pushing’ him, I.e. theres
    no case on Revenant.

12. ISO #1112

So we're lynching Varcron today? Right after he left when the train on Rev was at L-1?

I can't see how scum!ganelon would make that suggestion, unless Varcron was town, which I don't believe to be the case.
    fucketh me in the ass

13. ISO #1113

14. ISO #1114
    Ganelon

if the apparent choice is me or vacron, then of course I choose vacron, but again, where is this intense scrutiny from dethWorlds and Gamelon on the likes of revenant, who has been flying UNDER THE RADAR, or onececko, who only says UwU???
    There’s NO case on Revenant and yet suddenly everyone is willing to vote him. That’s a scum compromise...
    Plus, no idea what you’re talking about Ceko. He’s been pretty Towny this far

15. ISO #1115

-vote Varcron
    fucketh me in the ass

16. ISO #1116

There’s NO case on Revenant and yet suddenly everyone is willing to vote him. That’s a scum compromise...
    Fying extremely low under the radar doesn't make a case? Only in your eyes, apparently.

17. ISO #1117
    Ganelon

Him not being here at EoD is unfortunate but I don’t think we’d get a real defense of any kind from revenant, so the point is moot

18. ISO #1118

Fying extremely low under the radar doesn't make a case? Only in your eyes, apparently.
    Players that fly under the radar aren't everyones top pick for town.
    fucketh me in the ass

19. ISO #1119

Him not being here at EoD is unfortunate but I don’t think we’d get a real defense of any kind from revenant, so the point is moot
    Again, Varcron has no defense, Rev has no defense, so lets get Vacron!

What kind of double standard are you employing here? I'm interested to know.

20. ISO #1120
    Ganelon

The case on Varcron is much stronger. What you’re saying would be true but it doesn’t explain why eeyone is willing to vote Revenant.

21. ISO #1121

Lack of any concerted effort to save Revenant makes me think this is gonna end in a town lynch
    I assume revenant will self pres onto varcron at some point?

-vote renegade

why the fuck not?

Because you are eliminating the lead wagon and a vote from revenant onto varcon would end up in a tie?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    -vote Renegade
    Let's see where this goes. I'm open to switching to Revenant if needed tho.

-vote Revenant

Not a fan of those wagon changes.

All of these posts happened within a half hour

22. ISO #1122
    Ganelon

Again, Varcron has no defense, Rev has no defense, so lets get Vacron!

What kind of double standard are you employing here? I'm interested to know.
    The train on Varcron died early on. Aside from that, MANY people here have defended Varcron, e.g. you. DS also defended Varcron. Varcron is important this game, to someone. Nobody cares about Revenanr.

23. ISO #1123
    Ganelon

All of these posts happened within a half hour
    What are you suggesting then?

24. ISO #1124

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Do you think Deathworlds is tryhard scum or town, though?
    Also, I think it's a possibility, but that Light wouldn't have come up with this risky and complex play by himself, it's just not the kind of thing he usually thinks about.
    Yeah in retrospect I overanalyzed a LOT of things. Death leans town for me. It'd be risky for him to try to lead town as scum.

25. ISO #1125

26. ISO #1126

The train on Varcron died early on. Aside from that, MANY people here have defended Varcron, e.g. you. DS also defended Varcron. Varcron is important this game, to someone. Nobody cares about Revenanr.
    Or revenaut is already such a lost cause that scum aren't willing to vote him but feel free to let him go?

27. ISO #1127

28. ISO #1128

29. ISO #1129

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Yeah in retrospect I overanalyzed a LOT of things. Death leans town for me. It'd be risky for him to try to lead town as scum.
    What do you think about Reverent and Renegade?
    fucketh me in the ass

30. ISO #1130
    Ganelon

Or revenaut is already such a lost cause that scum aren't willing to vote him but feel free to let him go?
    I don’t buy that. There’s many people to push, Revenant is by no means the only scummy player here

31. ISO #1131

What are you suggesting then?

I'm suggesting that this is a coordinated scum push to save revenant.

Trying to figure out if you are the person pushing it and DW is actually the town in this situation and its you, MM, Rev or if you are just being jumpy and DW and MM are playing off of it.

32. ISO #1132

33. ISO #1133

34. ISO #1134

So you are once again on a train with MM.
    Not because I alignment myself with MM

Jesus I've said it numerous times since last time, Varcorn is one of my top scum reads. If on the chance that MM wants to lynch one of his scum buddies that's fine by me, but he could just be town wanting to lynch some scum as well, I don't know yet. I need to evaluate MM some more
    fucketh me in the ass

35. ISO #1135

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    EOD is soon right? Anyone wanna catch me up real quick? Just finished dinner

Rev was L-3, then Ganelon made a Ren train which MM hopped onto. I swapped to Rev to make it L-2, then Ren self pressed onto Rev making it L-1 and now suddenly Ganelon is saying he's never voting Rev and they are trying to push the vote onto Varcon.

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Not because I alignment myself with MM

Jesus I've said it numerous times since last time, Varcorn is one of my top scum reads. If on the chance that MM wants to lynch one of his scum buddies that's fine by me, but he could just be town wanting to lynch some scum as well, I don't know yet. I need to evaluate MM some more
    You may need to reevaluate your scum reads

40. ISO #1140

Rev was L-3, then Ganelon made a Ren train which MM hopped onto. I swapped to Rev to make it L-2, then Ren self pressed onto Rev making it L-1 and now suddenly Ganelon is saying he's never voting Rev and they are trying to push the vote onto Varcon.
    I'm glad I kept my vote here, I don't want Vaccuum lynched

41. ISO #1141

Agreed on Ceko, but not on Revenant. He has showed in previous games that he's able to actually contribute, while he has been exclusively filler this game. It's not no-case. The only thing I agree on about Revenant is that his train was damn weird, with a lot of my scumreads on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

42. ISO #1142
    Ganelon

I’m not switching to Rev, not after that sneaky L-1.

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    LOL. +townie points
    Hey ceko! Thoughts on Revenant, on Varcron, and on Renegade? Day ends in 10 minutes.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

46. ISO #1146

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I'm glad I kept my vote here, I don't want Vaccuum lynched
    There's no way Galeon is scum motivated. Him and I think way too alike, and he couldn't just be trying to pocket me because he didn't even know I existed before I came back, and couldn't just copy my style of thinking.
    Galeon is town motivated, and I think Varcron is scum.
    fucketh me in the ass

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148

49. ISO #1149

Revenant is still the leading train... why is there so much inertia there?

50. ISO #1150