1. ISO #1301

2. ISO #1302

3. ISO #1303

4. ISO #1304

5. ISO #1305

6. ISO #1306

7. ISO #1307

Re: S-FM Third Line Butterfly

I really think it's unlikely that banana is scum since he was the counter claim, and I don't think it's likely Banana would use MM (assuming they're both scum in this scenario) in his list as part of the CC, since Light already incriminated MM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

8. ISO #1308

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Well I should be playing from my PoV, right?
    Granted me vs MM is not confirmed for anyone other than myself atm, but it's the safest bet for myself.
    I think the odds are that Light is lying, and that my proposed scenario of him checking you n0 directed by MM makes sense.
    I don't think banana is scum.
    I just find it hard to believe that MM would let himself get bussed by Light. What kind of bigbrain play was he thinking?
    Light did not want to vote Vacron nor Rev yesterday which gives me pause because he voted MM almost in what could be seen as a bus statement because he was never getting lynched at that point and it allowed him to not decide between the wagons

9. ISO #1309

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    If MM is town then DW is confirmed scum along with Light?
    Bro I'd kms if I was on a scum team with light no offense lmao.

There's no scenario where MM is town.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

10. ISO #1310

Light did not want to vote Vacron nor Rev yesterday which gives me pause because he voted MM almost in what could be seen as a bus statement because he was never getting lynched at that point and it allowed him to not decide between the wagons
    But if Banana is the justice, then that means that Vacron is town.
    fucketh me in the ass

11. ISO #1311

But if Banana is the justice, then that means that Vacron is town.
    Which is what really gives me pause.
    fucketh me in the ass

12. ISO #1312

13. ISO #1313

14. ISO #1314

Just thinking through all the options.

Light softed but would not outright claim anything yesterday
    Dw says he saw him claim justice which I did not see. Scum would know they would have to claim justice
    I don't think an actual justice ever soft claims like that
    Well I didn't mean that Light literally claimed justice day 1, I just meant that he softed so hard it might as well've been a hard claim
    fucketh me in the ass

15. ISO #1315

How so
    Banana's check was Varcron and Ganelon being same alignment

Spoiler : post where I talk about the scenario :

Fucking hell, two justice claims back to back. First light, then immediately after, Banana

Spoiler : The Justice Claims :
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post

(Justice)-[N1-MM&Banana Same Alignment] - [N2-MM&Mag - Not The Same] - [N3-]
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Well thats a lie. Cause I'm justice.

N0 I checked Vaccum and Galeon and found them to be the same alignment. I checked them since I have recent experience playing with both of them. As I townread Galeon for the entire day I worked hard to draw attention off of Vaccuum when he hit L-2 without being too obvious about how he's tied to one of my strongest town reads.

N1 I checked DW and Mallow and confirmed what I suspected. Their alignments did not match. I believe MM is the scum here, as I explained at the beginning of the day. I checked them because of the "big 3" I figured the scum was probably between these 2, but would look closer at Galeon if they came back same alignment. They did not.

Kira claiming like this makes me think he's actress and looked at me last night. I was surprised I didn't die as nobody scum read me that I could see but I guess they didn't want Nurse to heal me. Now that Nurse is out of the way they could just kill me tonight, but I guess their strategy is to push a mislynch here with a tailored actress and strong arm this game

So the team is Kira, likely MM, and I dont know who is third

Light: N0-Marshmallow Marshall + Banana[Same Alignment] N1: Marshmallow Marshall + Ganelon [Different]

Banana: N0 Varcron + Galeon[Same Alignment] N1: DW + Marshmallow [Different]

So in Lights's scenario, MM and Banana are both scum.
    In Banana's scenario, Varcron and myself are town, MM and Light are scum.

Light basically claimed Justice earlier, I tried to hide that fact in my ISO but it should've been pretty obvious to everyone and we all just collectively decided to not talk about it out of fear of him actually being TPR and revealing Day 1.
    in the scenario that Light is Justice then he played shitty, and probably would've been targeted by mafia, but mafia decided to kill Ganelon, the top town read, which makes sense. I have a hard time believing that Banana is scum.
    In the scenario that Light is Scum then what the hell was he thinking? He might've targeted banana first as actress (which makes sense from a meta perspective imo, that MM would direct him to target either me or Banana), that could give him the ability to softclaim justice the entire fucking game, and flip with the confidence that he's going to flip as Justice.
    In the scenario that Banana is Justice then, I just have a really, really hard time believing that Varcron is town. But MM and Light being scum kind of line up well for me personally, according to my reads at least. I don't like how in this scenario that my top scum read is town.
    In the scenario that Banana is scum then, I just don't know what to think here. It would be weird to bus MM, but I can see how MM would be willing to bite the bullet here, considering that Banana is an experienced player and could godfather for the rest of the mafia.

What's really sticking out to me is how Marshmallow is incriminated in both of these, MM has been a null read for pretty much everyone from what I could remember, MM is being bussed by either of these players, and I think that makes him the safest vote out of anyone. If either Banana or Light dies at night, then we just lynch the other, ez.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

fucketh me in the ass

16. ISO #1316

17. ISO #1317

I really think it's unlikely that banana is scum since he was the counter claim, and I don't think it's likely Banana would use MM (assuming they're both scum in this scenario) in his list as part of the CC, since Light already incriminated MM.
    Such Is The Way Of Mafia... Always Believe The Counter Claim I Guess.. That A You Call I Cant Choose For You..

18. ISO #1318

19. ISO #1319

Such Is The Way Of Mafia... Always Believe The Counter Claim I Guess.. That A You Call I Cant Choose For You..
    I'm not sold on it yet jfc

I want to believe that Banana is town and that you are scum because that aligns with my reads
    I have to be open to the possibility of the opposite being true though.
    fucketh me in the ass

20. ISO #1320

Banana's check was Varcron and Ganelon being same alignment

Spoiler : post where I talk about the scenario :

Fucking hell, two justice claims back to back. First light, then immediately after, Banana

Spoiler : The Justice Claims :

Light: N0-Marshmallow Marshall + Banana[Same Alignment] N1: Marshmallow Marshall + Ganelon [Different]

Banana: N0 Varcron + Galeon[Same Alignment] N1: DW + Marshmallow [Different]

So in Lights's scenario, MM and Banana are both scum.
    In Banana's scenario, Varcron and myself are town, MM and Light are scum.

Light basically claimed Justice earlier, I tried to hide that fact in my ISO but it should've been pretty obvious to everyone and we all just collectively decided to not talk about it out of fear of him actually being TPR and revealing Day 1.
    in the scenario that Light is Justice then he played shitty, and probably would've been targeted by mafia, but mafia decided to kill Ganelon, the top town read, which makes sense. I have a hard time believing that Banana is scum.
    In the scenario that Light is Scum then what the hell was he thinking? He might've targeted banana first as actress (which makes sense from a meta perspective imo, that MM would direct him to target either me or Banana), that could give him the ability to softclaim justice the entire fucking game, and flip with the confidence that he's going to flip as Justice.
    In the scenario that Banana is Justice then, I just have a really, really hard time believing that Varcron is town. But MM and Light being scum kind of line up well for me personally, according to my reads at least. I don't like how in this scenario that my top scum read is town.
    In the scenario that Banana is scum then, I just don't know what to think here. It would be weird to bus MM, but I can see how MM would be willing to bite the bullet here, considering that Banana is an experienced player and could godfather for the rest of the mafia.

What's really sticking out to me is how Marshmallow is incriminated in both of these, MM has been a null read for pretty much everyone from what I could remember, MM is being bussed by either of these players, and I think that makes him the safest vote out of anyone. If either Banana or Light dies at night, then we just lynch the other, ez.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Wait so Banana clears Vacron (a potential partner) and leaves a choice between MM and DW, meanwhile lights does nothing but implicate mm and banana and clear no one?

I feel like that makes Light more believable.

21. ISO #1321

Wait so Banana clears Vacron (a potential partner) and leaves a choice between MM and DW, meanwhile lights does nothing but implicate mm and banana and clear no one?

I feel like that makes Light more believable.
    That's what I've been struggling with. Especially with the deal talk. But banana's been a much higher town read for me than Light.
    fucketh me in the ass

22. ISO #1322

Why as justice would you not attempt to learn based off of your first nights check? I would always maintain one name through the first two nights so that I have some sort of basis in case one of them flips. Bananas claim doesn't make sense that way. Why would you remove both Vacron and Galeon when neither had flipped yet?

23. ISO #1323

24. ISO #1324

25. ISO #1325

Why as justice would you not attempt to learn based off of your first nights check? I would always maintain one name through the first two nights so that I have some sort of basis in case one of them flips. Bananas claim doesn't make sense that way. Why would you remove both Vacron and Galeon when neither had flipped yet?
    I was looking for a 1v1 situation in my towncore (and found it). Different mindset I guess.

26. ISO #1326

Yeah it's sus, especially since Galeon was pretty much universally town read
    fucketh me in the ass

27. ISO #1327

28. ISO #1328

FFS
    We're only 2 and a half hours into the day, it's not like everything is decided yet.
    We still gotta wait for Ceko's input, and if Varcron and MM slip
    fucketh me in the ass

29. ISO #1329

30. ISO #1330

We're only 2 and a half hours into the day, it's not like everything is decided yet.
    We still gotta wait for Ceko's input, and if Varcron and MM slip
    I know but if I'm mislynched tomorrow over incredibly lazy play like that from Kira I'm never putting forth any effort again unless its a pure citizen game.

31. ISO #1331

32. ISO #1332

I know but if I'm mislynched tomorrow over incredibly lazy play like that from Kira I'm never putting forth any effort again unless its a pure citizen game.
    Eh, you'll both provide some potential "leads" tomorrow. We can work off of that.
    fucketh me in the ass

33. ISO #1333

Eh, you'll both provide some potential "leads" tomorrow. We can work off of that.
    Well, next day cycle
    fucketh me in the ass

34. ISO #1334

35. ISO #1335

36. ISO #1336

I Prefer To Work It Off Now.. Because... Well...

I Happen To Have...

Ugh

That was lame
    fucketh me in the ass

37. ISO #1337

38. ISO #1338

Sorry Im Lame Sometimes..lol
    Ya coulda done some sort of joke with the Shinigami eyes or somethin'
    fucketh me in the ass

39. ISO #1339

Trying to remember the wagon movements and think of how they all work with our new information.

Banana/MM were not on the same side of each of the main wagons
    MM actively went after Varcon, Ren, and Light
    Banana defended Varcon and suggested Rev instead
    Light chose not to vote on the final wagons between Varcon/Rev when Varcon nearly was lynched. Banana voted /pushed to keep Varcon alive.

If Varcon is indeed town, that would make sense from a scum light POV because he would not want to be on either lynch train. This gives credence to Banana being justice and implicated MM as the partner of Light.

If Varcon is scum, then MM was trying to bus him d1 and Banana was trying to save him,
    If Light is scum, then MM was trying to bus him d1
    If Banana is town, then Vacron is town, which means that MM was trying to push a townie d1 and didnt care who he was on as long as it wasnt light, who chose not to lynch either of Rev/Vacron so he wouldnt need to be on either town wagon

40. ISO #1340

41. ISO #1341

42. ISO #1342

I think it's important to note that Light consistently said that Ganelon and I were his top two scum reads.
    Light checked MM and Banana n0, which I think would make sense, because those two could be seen as stronger players.
    Then Light checked MM and Galeon, Galeon was town read by everyone, but MM was a null read, this could've been used to check both MM's and Banana alignment's with Galeon, who was a town read by everyone.
    Everyone except for light and DS.
    There's some dissonance in what Light is saying, and what Light is doing.
    fucketh me in the ass

43. ISO #1343

44. ISO #1344

I think it's important to note that Light consistently said that Ganelon and I were his top two scum reads.
    Light checked MM and Banana n0, which I think would make sense, because those two could be seen as stronger players.
    Then Light checked MM and Galeon, Galeon was town read by everyone, but MM was a null read, this could've been used to check both MM's and Banana alignment's with Galeon, who was a town read by everyone.
    Everyone except for light and DS.
    There's some dissonance in what Light is saying, and what Light is doing.
    And They Killed Galeon..

45. ISO #1345

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I find it interesting how both DW and Ganelon switched after I purposely left that sus as hell message a few pages ago

The three of you changed to me, look at this lovely teaming again

I have 5 minutes to make a case, so I will make one. I have provided a hell of a lot more than Revenant, and I don't like the vibes of these three sheeping eachother.
    None of this makes sense from a MM/Vacron team so I think Vacron is just town

46. ISO #1346

47. ISO #1347

48. ISO #1348

It was supposed to show the quote that he quote his response to but sure okay
    Quotes don't quote on the forum.

Otherwise we'd get pages upon pages of the same content.
    fucketh me in the ass

49. ISO #1349

50. ISO #1350