Armorsmith/Surv/Poisoner Misc Bugs
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Armorsmith/Surv/Poisoner Misc Bugs

Hey all, couple small bugs I've noticed:

Survivor - when hovering over the button to use a vest, it will say "Take off vest" as the hover, despite the fact clicking the button actually puts on the vest. Only happens the first time putting the vest on each night.
    -alist shows a weird variation of roles, says I've won as every town role even though I haven't played as most of the new roles, and it shows a lot of mafia/triad/neut roles saying I haven't won as them (when I have in Mafia 1.0)

(Unregard below bugs - posted and then realized they're known issues)

Armorsmith targets someone to give a vest to who dies that night - it'll go back and forth between saying they have 4 vests remaining to give out and 3 vests remaining. Unsure which number is correct or intended.
    Poisoner for some reason was set up as night immune in my last game, but was attacked by the triad and killed night 1. Unsure the reason behind that.
    Last edited by Arexjamin; April 24th, 2020 at 03:40 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Armorsmith/Surv/Poisoner Misc Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Arexjamin View Post
    Hey all, couple small bugs I've noticed:

Armorsmith targets someone to give a vest to who dies that night - it'll go back and forth between saying they have 4 vests remaining to give out and 3 vests remaining. Unsure which number is correct or intended.
    Survivor - when hovering over the button to use a vest, it will say "Take off vest" as the hover, despite the fact clicking the button actually puts on the vest. Only happens the first time putting the vest on each night.
    Poisoner for some reason was set up as night immune in my last game, but was attacked by the triad and killed night 1. Unsure the reason behind that.

-alist shows a weird variation of roles, says I've won as every town role even though I haven't played as most of the new roles, and it shows a lot of mafia/triad/neut roles saying I haven't won as them (when I have in Mafia 1.0)
    Firstly, restore your old bank. I recently just got banks to work properly in the 2.0 beta. The reason you have wins with the new roles is because your old wins were saving over them.

Poisoner cannot be night immune at all. The setting is going to be removed soon as it does nothing.

I'll fix the armorsmiths and vest feedback. Thanks!
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Arexjamin View Post
    Update: Elector tool tips when hovering over the buttons are inconsistent for some reason. I definitely got one button that just said "BRUH" at one point haha

6jOQGJj.jpg
    So basically the button logic in the map is weird and I forget which buttons are supposed to say what and I leave notes for myself. Lol

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Firstly, restore your old bank. I recently just got banks to work properly in the 2.0 beta. The reason you have wins with the new roles is because your old wins were saving over them.

Poisoner cannot be night immune at all. The setting is going to be removed soon as it does nothing.

I'll fix the armorsmiths and vest feedback. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grakylan View Post
    Wait, for real? So what got screwed up before
    I outlined it before. Your old wins were writing over the new slots. So for example your Marshall wins stayed as Marshall wins but also got written to the Armorsmith slot making it appear that you've won with that role.