Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
Lol maybe my Google is weird or something. But like many of the results I got didn’t even discuss the study - they just went on to say why the study is wrong.

Personally, I mentioned this because I find it offensive when people call all Trump supporters idiots or something along those lines. And I found it hilarious people were complaining about authoritarianism coming from the republicans when the Democrats have been a lot more guilty of that than the republicans.

i just don’t understand the hate for trump, bush/Obama weren’t this hated, and they both (especially Bush) sucked.

I largely agree with what Helz said, but I don’t feel like being nice just because generally I’m a cunt and I don’t feel lik shutting up. I shut up all the time to avoid conflict with people. Not gonna shut up online too
Well here is the paper if you want to look at it, it's not even really been published so I'm not sure why anybody is reporting about it.
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....14.20062463v1

"Participants were recruited using Facebook ads"
Only testing people who specifically sought out testing? A biased dataset that is basically useless IMO.