S-FM 297: BioMed Industries (Coronavirus Version) - Ladder Game
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM 297: BioMed Industries (Coronavirus Version) - Ladder Game

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Also the insane pretzel + crab binary-black hole system was insane. I was almost tempted to end it early instead of going to help Pringles win because it was just so much shit. props to you two.
    Was there any way for me to see outside of it?
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Was there any way for me to see outside of it?
    To be fair, I think most people just hammer and win by themselves there. So unless you could have guessed that to be the angle scum was attempting, probably not. I was to apologize if you consider that a form of slowrolling, that's not my style. It was just a disguiser game where I didn't even really know who my target jumped to until it was 'too late.' Even then you'd need to look at Pringles in the same vacuum and there was so much infighting caused between the other two.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    To be fair, I think most people just hammer and win by themselves there. So unless you could have guessed that to be the angle scum was attempting, probably not. I was to apologize if you consider that a form of slowrolling, that's not my style. It was just a disguiser game where I didn't even really know who my target jumped to until it was 'too late.' Even then you'd need to look at Pringles in the same vacuum and there was so much infighting caused between the other two.
    I don't blame you for it - you won and in your preferred way (i.e. with pringles, who I certainly can't argue against as being a deserving winner).

I can live with the result, I just need to learn and play better next time.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code