Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 1874
  1. ISO #1551

2. ISO #1552

Re: S-FM 297: BioMed Industries (Coronavirus Version) - Ladder Game

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM pringles View Post
    Also Krabs this is the way the game works since you cant seem to understand it

Doc vaccinates during night. But scoentist infects during day. Come nightfall, MMXX is no longer doc, hes infected. So he cant vaccinate
    Then we're fucked if you decide to mislynch me like what Pretzel and punchy both suggest.

3. ISO #1553

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM krabby person View Post
    Doc vaccinates, becomes immune first off.

I acknowledge I was wrong with Hammond, my apologies for that one

I did, and I can understand most of the reasoning behind it, but look at it from my perspective for a second. I see you, one that absolutely hammered Icecream and forced a 20 hr early mislynch, and I see pretzel, who also hammered a mislynch on one of my strongest town reads of the entire bunch.

Both of you smell like rotten fish in my relatively inexperienced eyes. The only two constants in my mind are punchy and MM.
    Theres no question here to answer.

4. ISO #1554

5. ISO #1555

6. ISO #1556

7. ISO #1557

8. ISO #1558

This
    THIS. FIRST POST OF THE DAY

So here's where I'm at

I won't lynch MMXX

I am 99% sure I'm not lynching Punchy

So I'm 50/50 on either Krabs or Pretzel. I could go either way tbh. Krabs is the easy/simple vote - we all scumread him day 1 and he has avoided being lynched and made it this far regardless. Like a water snake

Pretzel was a super strong town read for me through day 2. But an argument could be made that he coasted ever since he got into that status sometime during day 2. He has slipped behind the radar.

Of course you guys could (and should) consider me as well but tbh I dont feel like I've done anything overtly scummy this game and I'm proud of that. I dont think I ever even gotna vote except for ice creams OMGUS vote

So yeah thats my headspace right now. 50/50 Krabs or Pretzel

9. ISO #1559

10. ISO #1560

Spoiler : day 2 posts :

Im townreading Hammond day 2

Want to lynch ice cream or MMXX

I explore the possibility of hammond being infected, but I spam that we need to lynch scientist the entire day

My town read on hammond is continued

Heres where the ice cream shitshow begins

This was in response to Krabs being "satisfied" with ice cream, and hammond saying they are a town troll player

Quoted this before, but pretzel is the first to suggest PL on Ice Cream. I always maintained my scum read

Pretzel sets up day 3 ice cream lynch

After votes are reset I keep pushing ICE CREAM while both pretzel and krabs have jumped off of him

This is still day 2 btw

Pretzel recommits

At this point Hammond is still a town read of mine, so I start to talk about other options with him

Pretzel drives home the "you're a liability" point

At this point Ice Cream has 3 votes, me Pretzel and strawberry

I want ice cream dead

Hammond tries to move votes to krabby since pretzel said hes ok with krabs lynch

I quoted this earlier also but its important in this string of posts

2 of my then townreads are talking about lynching Krabs, I express a willingness to compromise, but I still want ice cream

AND PRETZEL IS THE FIRST TO JUMP OFF

THIS IS THE 2ND TIME HE JUMPED OFF

You accuse me of setting up this gamestate. When thats what YOU WANTED ALL ALONG

Hammond moves off of krabs right as pretzel moves on

Me working with my town leads on a lynch that I would prefer not to happen

lol pretzel is the scientist I believe. His posts today do not resonate at all with his mindset, because these views he had were not genuine. He's not keeping his story together at all.

-vote Pretzel

(this is symbolic, not placing vote yet since its still early in day and its LYLO)

Punchy is the first one to FOS Hammond. I dont consider this scummy. But its good to point out since Im being blamed for pushing the mislynch

For sake of transparency, this is where I finally move off of ice cream to MMXX. A lot of posts happened in between but Im not going to quote them here. But I was reading Krabs as a town that dug himself into a hole day 1 and an easy mislynch, and as I expressed before Id rather either Ice Cream or MMXX over Krabs.

Both Krabs and Pretzel had voted MMXX just a few posts before.

Interaction with MMXX about my favorite scum read

At this point:

- Hammond is still a town read to me
    - Punchy has expressed FOS on Hammond, Pretzel has voted (and then moved vote to MMXX) Hammond, and MMXX tried to vote Hammond

Yet I drove this thing according to you guys, ffs

Pretzel expresses townread of ice cream

This is important in our study of Hammonds lynch. I always push for a lynch over a no lynch. Always.

Ive said a lot about this already

Pretzel expresses doubt on Hammond, who is still a town read to me

MMXX pushing hammond

Punchy interacting with MMXX about shared FOS on Hammy

I just like this post by Punchy. Such a good town player

In response to Hammond

Ugh, this post makes me wanna lynch Krabs for letting him get away day 2. But Im still leaning Pretzel

Following this is a punchy/MMXX TvT interaction where punchy tries to get MMXX to claim for being technically (but not officially) L-1. Scientist claims.lab tech here 100%. Just another reason to believe MMXX is in fact doc

An interaction with me and MMXX also follows, I express that my read on MMXX is getting better, but I still prefer to lynch him over HAMMOND

This is interesting. Our doctor may have been onto something early on

It is ONLY at the point that:

a) ice cream isnt going to be lynched
    and 2) my reads on krabs and MMXX are feeling more towny

That I decide to reread Hammond, since other people have expressed doubts on him

MMXX has convinced me to back off of him at this point through his townie responses

Day is getting closer to being done, it looks like one of these 4 are being lynched, and I agree to reread Hammy

This expresses exactly what Ive said about the last few posts. Where my headstate was.

DRIVING ICE CREAM ALL DAY BABY

AAAAAALLLLLL DAY

- also Ive convincee myself that being pocketed is a possibility. Little did I know it was pretzel who pocketed me instead

Doctor is lobbying for the hammy vote

Pretzel scumreading hammy

GOD YOU EVEN FUCKING ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM NOT SOLD ON HAMMY

SO WHY ARE YOU SAYING NOW THAT I LINED UP THIS MISLYNCH FFS

This is in response to pretzel. I'm finally convinced to join

FFS IM VOTING HIM CAUSE YOU CONVINCED ME TO

My town reads all scumread him and talked my stubborn ass into it

Pretzel put hammy at L-1 before a claim, opening the door to quickhammer. I missed this anti town move in my trust of pretzel

Heres that explanation

Following this are some.votes and unvotes due to Hammy being put L-1

It feels like this is the only part that Krabs and pretzel remember when they claim I was "lining up lynches" UGH

The worst part is these last few posts are NAI. Town should always lynch = gametheory.

Thats basically the end. Punchy votes, strawberry hammers.

PLEASE I IMPLORED YOU TO OPEN THAT SPOILER TAG AND READ

Think I left anything out, feel free to read day 2 again.

Now that its fresh, read this bullshit:

NO WAY. NUH UH. NO FUCKING WAY. NOT AFTER HOW YOU WERE OKAY WITH ICE CREAMS LYNCH UNTIL NOW AND NOW YOU SCUM READ ME FOR THAT FLIP

Everything pretzel expressed on day 2 about ice cream is 100% certified bullshit and wasnt genuine which is why he cant keep his story straight.

BULLSHIT #2. I DID NOT LINE UP ANYTHING

I didnt want to lynch Hammond day 2 until YOU AND MMXX CONVINCED ME TO

Also poo poo on you. I didnt primarily push 2 mislynches. Acknowledge this you fishy krab.
    My views changed on Icecream, yes, and that doesn't make me scum. It's not being inconsistent, it's reevaluating. As for you voting Hammy, it's the fact that you let yourself be convinced quite easily that left me uneasy, not the fact that you voted him, obviously: I voted him too.

If I vote Krabs right now, will I regret it?

11. ISO #1561

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quetzalcoatl View Post
    My views changed on Icecream, yes, and that doesn't make me scum. It's not being inconsistent, it's reevaluating. As for you voting Hammy, it's the fact that you let yourself be convinced quite easily that left me uneasy, not the fact that you voted him, obviously: I voted him too.

If I vote Krabs right now, will I regret it?
    Yes because Krabs is tow

Vote yourself.

12. ISO #1562

13. ISO #1563

Re: day 4

Mortals, I have announcements to make. First of them : we are at MYLO. Trigger-happy townies can easily cost us the game, so beware.

I hereby declare MMXX to be a consensus Doctor. He is not confirmed, for Blueberry could always have intentionally not infected as an ex-Doctor to make us believe MMXX is the real Doctor, while he would know that MMXX is in fact the Sciencist. However, that is a tinfoil theory, and I am going to leave it at that. If this is the world the other Gods have deemed good to make us live in, I shall accept my fate.

Pringles, nothing excludes you from being scum, and yet, you have been assuming the role of Town Leader throughout this game. Your playstyle has been rather exemplary this game, almost too exemplary for an anonymous game. I am tempted to say you are town, but I feel like that's a mistake, given the people left around. I don't think you are suspicious by incoherence, it's mostly gut, the fact that you are too perfect, and your tendency to line up lynches, although you're not even scummy. I am perfectly aware, in my infinite wisdom, that this is not perfectly coherent, because my brain and my heart are fighting eachother about you. Hopefully I have time to re-read your posts.

Punchy is a special mortal. I feel a genuine fear of being disguised in his playstyle, he is cautious not to be useless but not to be too useful either, he takes measures to avoid being disguised, he is funny in an useful way. Surprisingly, today, he is the only person I will actually clear based only on behavior.

Krabs is obviously the easy choice because of his lack of usefulness, his lack of defensive measures against disguises and his general apathy (most of the time at least), but I have the feeling that he is town because of his reaction to being pushed. I really liked it, honestly, and didn't expect so much energy from him at that point. I am far from cleaning him, but at the same time have a hard time being convinced that he's scum.

As for myself, I do not like painting myself in green. The paint sticks all of my feathers together anyway, and it does not feel good. I will simply say that I've done my best, and that I believe it shows in my playstyle. That's up to you all to judge, though.

So yes, I am surprising myself by saying this honestly, but the mortal I am the most tempted to vote after Icecream's flip is... Pringles. I might actually do it if my future reading tells me it is the way to go.
    There's some important stuff here I need to hit for a second without even re looking at the wall of pringles.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quetzalcoatl
    So yes, I am surprising myself by saying this honestly, but the mortal I am the most tempted to vote after Icecream's flip is... Pringles. I might actually do it if my future reading tells me it is the way to go.
    Didn't you just flip from pringles to me? Hell, it's like you're trying desperately for a mis lynch at this point, pringles *could* still be right.

Oh, I actually missed it lol! But to be honest, I am both giving my real thoughts on you and trying to see if you're honest in your reaction to my push. If you have been bullshitting the god of Wisdom all day long, you probably deserve this win ;). I will read your wallpost to make sure, but unless its content is actually scummy, my vote will go on Krabs. Sorry to make you rage
    Yeah this is what I've been looking for, no reason in here to put your vote on me other than the standard policy cause "Scumread from day 1 by everyone lol".

Like, I honestly am on the fence because a scum either way doesn't usually make up so much stuff like Pringles wall or Pretzels retorts and reads, it makes life fairly difficult to distinguish. I completely understand that I am the easiest lynch here, but Pretzel did exactly like what happened in a previous FM game

He sheeped the easiest lynch without proper reasoning, which makes me read him as scum with MM and punchy being town, and Pringles being on the fence only because of how confident he has been in every single scenario this game.

14. ISO #1564

15. ISO #1565

Your wallpost shows an analysis that is biased in a towny way IMO. It shows that you actually believe what you say. It's not scumpainty, but it shows a real mindset of trying to find scum, looking at all posts that can be used to FIND who's scum and not just to PROVE who is.

Sorry if you're town, Krabs, but you haven't done much to convince me. Your recent posts are pretty bad, honestly (saying Pringles was shitposting when he told me to go read the huge post I had missed is just a blatant lie/discredit), and after reading Pringles, your scum equity jumps up to heaven.

DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

-vote S-FM krabby person

16. ISO #1566

Your wallpost shows an analysis that is biased in a towny way IMO. It shows that you actually believe what you say. It's not scumpainty, but it shows a real mindset of trying to find scum, looking at all posts that can be used to FIND who's scum and not just to PROVE who is.

Sorry if you're town, Krabs, but you haven't done much to convince me. Your recent posts are pretty bad, honestly (saying Pringles was shitposting when he told me to go read the huge post I had missed is just a blatant lie/discredit), and after reading Pringles, your scum equity jumps up to heaven.

DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

-vote S-FM krabby person
    What about it is a blatant lie? Respond to it if you're going to push accusations like that instead of just going for the small fish.

-vote S-FM Quetzalcoatl

17. ISO #1567

And the whole premise for that pretzel is youre scumreading me for "lining up lynches" when you've been lining them up yourself.
    Hopefully I have time to post this, because if not, it'll mean you will have already hammered Krabs, and I feel like you'd be doing that only with a big scum smile...

You haven't read my posts fully my scumread on you was because of percieved overconfidence and because everything just fitted pretty well for a world where you would be scum. You pushed at all the mislynches, and while you didn't even start them all, it didn't take much to convince you to hop on them. Yes, I wholeheartedly agreed with all of them; as I said, you could accuse me of the same things, minus of the overconfidence. I just had to have that healthy doubt and to make you react before putting my vote on someone.

18. ISO #1568

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM punchy View Post
    let me preface this by being very clear. mrmpht. this lynch today from my perspective is pretzel and crab man but ill start with mmxx.

the primary reason mmxx striked me as a tpr is that they played with complete impunity up and curtness up until the end of day two. i usually mark these two characteristics as being scum or tpr related. this is the same confidence and recurring theme thats being brought up now but just against another player. while a lynch-train started gaining considerable momentum isod both players hre and mmxx at the time to see what made the most sense. hre was all over the place and mmxx instead doubled back to explain his side of things. its like i said day one. i think it is an important quality for town to be able to protect tpr roles through wifom but when that failed i didnt really have much of a choice other than to explicitly state how i read them. hre seemed infinitely more scummy than mmxx at the time a we proceeded towards day two.

with that im moving to mmxx headspace

people dont become a town leader unless there is largely a following or belief in that persons towniness. there was only one point this entire game where i feel pringles wasnt completely followed and that is when i advocated against mmxx being lynched. its because of this that i dont see why pringles is now suddenly a villain for doing what any town leader should be doing. for pretzel i think its apathy. for crab i think its scum paint.

those two have been like a big sitcom. a weird hate-love-sheep screenplay where pretzel says he hates crab. forgets about crab. gets sheeped by crab and then changes his lynch candidate. but i think pretzel has atleast offered reasons for his reads or was capable of fleshing them out. more specifically to crab man: you literally hammered on ice cream and didnt explain why.

i understand the context of the situation but when you close the thread like this after trying to get the doctor lynched the same day you can see how it might a little suspicious. this vote was almost 100% in response to pringles and then you start the day off gunning for them. it just seems like a cognitive disconnect to do one thing and then question it the next day. and really why are you two so regretful of a lynch on a person who you both mentioned multiple times being antitown in lylo. why is this alternative universe being used to scumpaint pringles.

anyway
    -vote S-FM krabby person
    for me
    Clearing up some misconceptions about my post (maybe it was my fault for not being clear or saying more). I did not mean to imply that pringles is my top target today, I'm still very undecided. The point I was trying to say about Quetz's point is that it's at least a little similar to how I'm trying to approach this day, and with respect to pringles that means evaluating the slot's approach as town leader.

While it is true that Quetz and Krabs strike me as weird due to being similar (before today) in my mind, that just raises doubts for me and helps keep pringles on the table as an option. In fact i'd probably say that if the similarity pair was pringles and one of them (adjusted), then the odd one out would be my top target to start with.

To be quite honest, I do think my day 2 was sufficient enough to warrant serious evaluation or at least some kind of response post. All I got told by Krabs and Quetz was basically "nothing much / not enough", iirc, which really bothers me.

19. ISO #1569

20. ISO #1570

21. ISO #1571

22. ISO #1572

23. ISO #1573

There's some important stuff here I need to hit for a second without even re looking at the wall of pringles.

Didn't you just flip from pringles to me? Hell, it's like you're trying desperately for a mis lynch at this point, pringles *could* still be right.

Yeah this is what I've been looking for, no reason in here to put your vote on me other than the standard policy cause "Scumread from day 1 by everyone lol".

Like, I honestly am on the fence because a scum either way doesn't usually make up so much stuff like Pringles wall or Pretzels retorts and reads, it makes life fairly difficult to distinguish. I completely understand that I am the easiest lynch here, but Pretzel did exactly like what happened in a previous FM game

He sheeped the easiest lynch without proper reasoning, which makes me read him as scum with MM and punchy being town, and Pringles being on the fence only because of how confident he has been in every single scenario this game.
    As I said, I needed to reaction test Pringles to make my mind.

Also, my wall can't be that crappy if MMXX said it was following his train of thoughts at least partially, eh?

If I were trying to jump on the easy lynch, I'd just have convinced Pringles that I am town at the start of the day, and jumped on your krabby person to lynch you quickly and get done with that game. I don't think I did that, did I?

24. ISO #1574

25. ISO #1575

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM MMXX View Post
    ffs I dislike Krabs and Quetz both for showing limited progression on reads (esp with respect to me) and their day 3s
    WHAT? Excuse me, but my progression was very clear and apparent on every day, minus day 3 because I didn't find time to be active at that point.

26. ISO #1576

27. ISO #1577

If anything this makes me think you're town, because I think the obvious scum play for you would be to for the easy Krabs lynch. But you're also an experienced player (I believe) so you also know this.

It really could be as simple as it being Krabs
    It is an obvious scum play to hammer me, I'm the easiest lynch, hell, if there were a jester in this game y'all would be avoiding me like the plague with how easy of a lynch I am to pull of currently. My set up was not great at beginning of D1, and it shows at this point.

Look at pretzel for a second, sure, I may be flopping around a bit with some pringles theory I concocted in my brain, but he has done exactly what pringles thought he would do, lynch the easiest target.

28. ISO #1578

LITERALLY EVERY PLAYER IS HERE AND NO HAMMER, I GUESS THIS CONFIRMS IT'S KRABS OR QUETZ

FK I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN

(UNLESS PRINGLES DOES SCUM TAKEOVER RIGHT NOW)
    TOWN TAKEOVER

TOWN TAKEOVER

TOWN TAKEOVER

-vote S-FM Krabby Person

29. ISO #1579

30. ISO #1580

WHAT? Excuse me, but my progression was very clear and apparent on every day, minus day 3 because I didn't find time to be active at that point.
    Oh bullshit, you switched from an unsupported pringles train to a more supported Krab train, you know damn well that if you don't mislynch me you're done for.

31. ISO #1581

32. ISO #1582

Ok cool, this post confirms you're not scientist
    At this point, you both are considered as 100 % confirmed town lol, that's out of the debate. L-1s have been happening a lot recently and you were both browsing the thread.

And... Pringles also is confirmed town. If he were scum, he would have voted Krabs immediatly. From my point of view, Krabs is 100 % scum.

33. ISO #1583

34. ISO #1584

35. ISO #1585

36. ISO #1586

37. ISO #1587

38. ISO #1588

39. ISO #1589

40. ISO #1590

What's your opinion on this? Please let the rest of us know.
    I really need to look at your posts today again and would appreciate the same type of analysis from pringles and punchy

On the one hand, I was the first to raise doubts about Quetz (a long, long time ago) but ofc I shouldn't let that bias me

41. ISO #1591

42. ISO #1592

So doc you get to choose

Im convinced its Pretz, punchy convinced its krabs

You make the call
    Not gonna lie you terrified me for a second when I saw your vote, one of the three voting me is scum, and i'm 99% sure that it's Pretzel.

43. ISO #1593

44. ISO #1594

I really need to look at your posts today again and would appreciate the same type of analysis from pringles and punchy

On the one hand, I was the first to raise doubts about Quetz (a long, long time ago) but ofc I shouldn't let that bias me
    My first things on pringles were misguided, and yet again sorry for cluttering the chat with that.

45. ISO #1595

46. ISO #1596

My vote is locked on Krabs from now on. Time to go read just before he went even more AFK than me, after getting cleared by everyone because of his good reaction to our push on him.
    Obv you two have to keep your votes locked on each other

47. ISO #1597

My vote is locked on Krabs from now on. Time to go read just before he went even more AFK than me, after getting cleared by everyone because of his good reaction to our push on him.
    And yeah feel free to make cases on one another

48. ISO #1598

And now you're back at it again, you smell the victory so you're going HARD to prove me wrong and scum paint me as much as you can.

49. ISO #1599

I kinda raised doubts on you too before you became confirmed doctor

50. ISO #1600