S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    MMs assumption is that Varcron is the Arsonist if I hammer here but he has already pivoted for the next day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Just addressing this first :
    That is a theory I have right now, yes. That being said, Varcron doesn't become confirmed scum because of his interactions with Toad; the interactions simply felt dishonest and had a lot of misrepresentation on both sides, and what I believed to be blatant lying from Toad.

Also, I want to reassess my townread of Frinckles, @Stealthbomber16 . I don't buy his interaction with Kovath at EoD as a "scum dancing around the future corpse". I also think he's not scummy overall? That doesn't mean I'll necessarily agree with his reads though ;)
    So you're supposing I type this knowing MM dies the next night despite being townread because he would 'sniff me out' too? I was legitimately worried that MM may have been pocketing me. I even mentioned this earlier that day.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    So you're supposing I type this knowing MM dies the next night despite being townread because he would 'sniff me out' too? I was legitimately worried that MM may have been pocketing me. I even mentioned this earlier that day.
    You mentioned it knowing in the future that MM would die so you could prove yourself and make a stronger defense in the long run.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    You mentioned it knowing in the future that MM would die so you could prove yourself and make a stronger defense in the long run.
    You're trying to pick out tiny threads and very loose things and weave them into a conspiracy theory.
    Yeah, okay. I bring up a legitimate point and you ask me to disprove something that isn't true.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶